Eternal /got/ general

Promise me, ned.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10216822
youtube.com/watch?v=koagH25nigY
strawpoll.me/10216834
youtube.com/watch?v=b3b7fZIT0nk
people.com/article/jennifer-lawrence-sophie-turner-crotch-punch-x-men-apocalypse
strawpoll.me/10216878
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strawpoll.me/10216822
strawpoll.me/10216822
strawpoll.me/10216822

Gravenigger

First for CIA

Friendly reminder to go listen to the Dragon screeching in Season 1 Finale and then go listen to the screeching coming from the Tower in the last episode.

Get ready.
Get hype.
Rhaegar was reborn as a dragon in a blood magic ritual.
The man who died at the Trident was glamored.

Please see

third for bane

"Promise me, Ned."

FIRST FOR STANNIS THE MANNIS THE ONE TRUE KING OF WESTEROS

>and who
>are you

Aerys named Viserys as his heir after Rhaegar's death. He was placed ahead of Rhaegar's other children. Viserys was King once Aerys died

Post yfw when Daynes sit the Iron Throne after all other houses BTFO themselves

>no "I am the Senate"

Name a reason why this didn't play at the end of S04E10.
youtube.com/watch?v=koagH25nigY

A headless man can wear no crown

I wish.

I'll put it in next thread.

That wasn't Stannis that was a random soldier glamoured to look like him. The real Stannis is gathering support in the north with his cavalary army right now.

IMPORTANT

strawpoll.me/10216834
strawpoll.me/10216834
strawpoll.me/10216834

IMPORTANT

because country is gay as shit and would have been as unfitting as the disgusting punk version of maiden fair

... that would actually be a really good end credits song. Bit anachronistic, but they've done that before.
youtube.com/watch?v=b3b7fZIT0nk

HEY NOW

YOU'RE DAYNE DARKSTAR

>Queen Cersei, I'm faith

Sansa would never go back to Littlefinger after he married her off to Ramsey. The show needs to be cancelled, it's an abomination.

I was a Brotherhood extra this season. Can confirm Beric is back with a new actor.

Reminder Eddard was disgusted at the murder of the Targ children; he was an honorable man.

>meanwhile in the show
>oh you're dying after being stabbed in the throat?
>let me deal the finishing blow with your own sword like the dishonorable fag i am

A passport!? That proves you were on the show!

Sansa is the most fucking useless character.

5 books. 5 fucking books, 5.5 seasons of TV show and not an action performed by her.

Read the book after S4. Really wanted to see where the story went next, I'd heard that S3 and S4 were ASOS adaptations, so I jumped straight into AFFC.

It was a fucking mistake, I was totally lost. I didn't know who almost every character was, ended up looking them all up on the wiki and spoiling a lot of plot points for myself (Aegon supposedly being a Targ, for example)

R + L = 3 dragon eggs; the reason lyanna died is because she was laying them.

>filming takes place in NI
>flashes Irish passport

who is quathe?

What's so fucking dishonourable about mercy killing? Why is everyone acting like Ned was actually dishonourable in that scene?

Yeah, gonna need more proof

hot

Find a flaw.

What proof could I possibly post here? Don't care if you believe me. Wait and see, Beric has at least two scenes with Thoros.

siera

Shiera Seastar

In an interview with Just Jared, Sophie Turner explained what it was like working with Lawrence, and shared the crotch anecdote as an example of her typical shenanigans.

"She is just how you’d want Jennifer Lawrence to be. She’s exactly the same person that you see in interviews. And she was just amazing," Turner began.

"She punched me in the vagina once. I didn’t ask her to either. It just happened," she explained. "Evan [Peters] and I were having a fake fight and I said something like, 'I'll cunt punch you' or 'I'll punch you in the crotch' and then Jen thought that I said, 'Please cunt punch me Jen.' So she punched me in the vagina and I was like, 'Awesome.' It was pretty funny."

people.com/article/jennifer-lawrence-sophie-turner-crotch-punch-x-men-apocalypse

Extras casting takes place in Dublin and Belfast m8

A photo you took on the set/on the way to the set that we couldn't find elsewhere?

They are so ugly.

Don't reply to me or my potato ever again

when you bald do you rock this?

strawpoll.me/10216878
strawpoll.me/10216878
strawpoll.me/10216878

Fixed the poll.

Promise me, Ned.

Thoros is the only mf who gets away with this shit

Promise me, Ned

somebody post the "i drink and i meme" pic

nice arm hair

>no The Proud Lord Said

Stannis is still alive.

>Ironborn lost Deepwood Motte
>There is currently no power in the North that could have possibly retaken it
>Boltons have their hands full with competing houses and a probable attack from the south to mess with ironbabbies and Roose and Ramsey were in Winterfell all the time
>only a part of Stannis' host was present at Winterfell
>the bigger part including the cavalry was missing
>only Stannis could have pulled this off
>Balon as a rival King was a legitimate target
>Stannis needed a defendable stronghold and knew Winterfell was impossible to take with his current force

>read about Sophie turner
>see pics of Sophie turner and other celebrities
>every single time it involves boob grabbing, or vagina punching

Is she a lesbo or just a huge slut?

pick your darling

It literally says House Glover took it back.

Likely they used 3 dogs.

DELET THIS

both, fampai

ugly whore with a push up bra

Robert was Azor Ahai reborn

His spear should have been Lightbringer, he was supposed to "forge" it by trying to kill the boar and then finally bury it in Cersei's heart.

But the Lannisters poisened him, so now the world is doomed and now you shits never get to bow before your king and saviour.

>Promise me, Fred

Who is you're waifu

FINAL EPISODE OF THE SEASON

PYCELLE GETS CROSSBOWED AND RELEASES A *fart* SO POWERFUL THE SHOCKWAVE SETS OFF THE UNFOUND CACHES OF WILDFIRE STILL HIDDEN ACROSS KING'S LANDING

AN IRIDESCENT GREEN MUSHROOM CLOUD A LEAGUE-HIGH VAPORIZES THE CAPITAL. ENORMOUS TIDAL WAVES ROLL OUT ACROSS THE BLACKWATER AS THE WHITE-HOT THERMAL FLASH INSTANTLY TURNS THE KINGSWOOD TO BLACKENED CINDER.

THEN A COVER OF 'THE RAINS OF CASTAMERE' COMPOSED ENTIRELY OF AUTOTUNED *farts* PLAYS OVER THE CREDITS

>Lightbringer
>Mormonts' family blade
pick one

>Ayo Rickky. I know I took care of you and probably formed a very strong unbreakable bon over the TWO YEARS I looked after you...But i'm gonna go ahead and turn you over to the psycho that killed your family, stole your throne and raped your sister. No hard feeling right ricko buddy ol pal?

what did he mean?

is dat daenerys

Is there any chance at all Rhaegar can return? if so why would he, unless he's the 3rd Targaryen in this rule of 3 all the speculators keep going on about.

That would mean either John Snow or Tyrion Lannister would be the 3rd, not both. Interesting stuff.

>implying he hasnt armed Rickon with enough C4 explosive to send Winterfell to the sky.

Rickon is being a martyr for his family and the entire north

>John

Jesus fuck, is season 7 gonna be just black screen?

Rhaegar is Mance Rayder

>the long night

POTTERY

Rhaegar isn't dead user.

so ded

In the show yes.

Definitely Sansa

dub dubs confirm

Sansa has been plowed more than Maergaery "Thrice wedded and never bedded" Tyrell

Once the long night comes it will be lol

Forgot Daenerys and Shireen.

explain please

>cunny

Would you a Ashara or a Lyanna?

Already doing it m8. You can do it if you can make it a practical joke and don't take it seriously.

Based Conan.

tommen fucked her

The show is railroading itself into Daenerys, Jon Snow and Tyrion being the 3 heads of the dragon.

Let's not try and read too much into all of the other shit.

A Dance with Dragons.

You can only pull it off if you're as based as Thoros is.

Just google it. Way to much stuff to type out.

Not in the books.

But even then it was one time.

Sansas been fucked countless times.

Sansa is a virgin in the books.

>A photo you took on the set
Took some digging to find. This was taken by one of my mates though.

>/on the way to the set
Wouldn't prove anything. Ireland is green, rocky and full of castles

So is Margery.

both :3

>implying

>implying sandor didnt diddy her phanny before he left kingslanding