Why is it okay to block highways with protests?

Why is it okay to block highways with protests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPXMocsQWzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, but you'll get arrested, which is kind of the point.

it's a protest user, that is the point.

Is it okay for me to have a counterdemonstration by driving through them

youtube.com/watch?v=MPXMocsQWzA

That's blocking the highway, its the point.

protesting is a protected activity, you'd be killed pretty quickly

Is this a serious thread, what is the point.

Fuck you, its not ok. Nigger lovers keepin me from gettin to work on time. Same shit goin on in my town but high volume roads instead of interstates. Fuckin nigger lovin cunts got me a write up.

>be black
>be sick of the injustices
>there's a protest
>I'm going
>nobabysitter.bat
>they'll be ok it's only an hour or two
>arrive at protest
>everyone thinks we should block the highway
>I'm not sure about that but since when was a pack mentality ever wrong?
>go with the flow
>hell yeah fuck whitey
>head home after two hours of rioting
>mfw there is no home
>house burnt to the ground
>kids were trapped inside
>fire truck couldn't get there because traffic was blocked
>#BlackLivesMatter

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]beepbeep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

well, it's not ok that is why it is a protest.

If you protested by sitting at home wacking off to traps, then that is ok but it's not going to garner any attention to your cause, now is it?

It's not
Frankly I don't care what the protest is, who do they think they are petitioning? Innocent people, black and white, are on that road, with jobs or even emergencies. They are only making people hate them more. The movement in general is also bullshit but that's another story. They could be protesting to stop kitten murder and I'd still want them to get the fuck off the road.

it makes sense to block the highway if they were protesting something having to do with fucking highways. You people are fucking stupid.

Yay!
So is counter-protesting.

Why do you hate the constitution, fascist?

Any nonviolent protest is fine.

kek

That is not peaceable assembly, user.

What about my 8th amendment right as a licensed motorist to drive a vehicle?

>halt traffic and business!
>now they'll respect us!

The constitution dictates that you can do and say whatever you want as long as it doesn't infringe on others' right to do so.

You block the highway, you're infringing on my right to fucking work.

HOW CAN YOU HAVE YOUR PROTEST IF I CAN'T GO TO WORK?

So if your having say a heart attack, and someone's trying to get you out of the door and to a hospital, but there is someone standing in it, asking if you want to stop poaching of elephants, and not leaving the door... That's fine? What if your trying to go to work and that person will not move for you to get in? Oh that's fine by you, any non-violent protest is fine. Grow the fuck up

IF I CAN'T GO TO WORK THEN HOW CAN YOU HAVE YOUR PROTEST?

Because medical liability insurance exists.

/thread.

In that case, they're doing you a favor because you'd be in debt for the rest of your life to the hospital if you made it.

Yes, the only stipulation being that you move aside for emergency vehicles. It's not legal, but neither were the sit-ins during the Civil Rights era.

I personally love highway protests because they inevitably lead to Internet Tough Guys going on about how much they'd love to run over the protesters when in reality, they'd probably just meekly wait for the police to remove them. Reading those comments never stops being entertaining.

Better to be alive and in debt than dead because of a bunch of niggers who won't accept responsibility for their subculture while expecting whites to take responsibility for slavery which no one is alive to remember

According to the American Holocaust museum, there was 9.5 million jews in europe in 1933. Considering the deportations and fleeing Jews (including such as Einstein). The fact that the Germans were able to somehow murder 6 million of them seems ridiculous to me.

There was definitely a attempt to kill them by the Germans, but the scale and numbers of it is almost certainly exaggerated.

I'm with you on the tough guy thing - I really don't get it. What are you trying to prove? That you have violent thoughts? So do I. Welcome to humansville.

But other than that highway protests accomplish nothing other than validating everyone's opinions on nigculture.

They get people's attention. And I suppose when it comes to political movements, having the public at large being pissed off at you is marginally better than being completely ignored.

I suppose it doesn't help that the subculture involved is violent, promiscuous, and all-around detrimental to society, and what they're fighting for is ??????????? blame whitey. Equality is out the fucking window since they won't make an effort to improve mostly black communities. They just want to bitch about it. That's their entire rhetoric. They have no plan, no solution, just a big-ass finger to point.

I think the premise of the protests is the idea that many of the problems within the black community can be attributed to historical factors, many of which are still in place today. Things like inequality in housing, employment, and treatment by financial institutions and law enforcement. The War on Drugs was devastating to the black community and was at its peak only a generation ago. I think it's rather convenient for outsider observers to say, "this is all your fault because you won't deal with the problems inside your own community?" How do you know they're not? Is it because they're having these protests? Can't they do both?

I feel like Black Lives Matter is an imperfect movement that is making many strategic and tactical errors in the way that it is conducting its business. But I also feel that, as a white male, my perspective is of limited value because it is ultimately the perspective of an outsider.

Yes but what flavor vape juice would you recommend for a beginner?

Grow up with them.
You'll change your mind within a year.

I'm not saying that all of the fault is in black community. I'm saying BLM isn't doing anything to help anyone.

Since I don't own a time machine, I can't do that. Maybe you can tell us about your experience?

all you are doing is making people hate your cause because you are pissing them off when they are trying to get to work on time.

Actually it isnt ok. That is illegal as fuck, and does not fall under free to assemble