RIGHT NOW, as I am typing this, there is a new movement of punk rock music being born. Which side will you be on?

RIGHT NOW, as I am typing this, there is a new movement of punk rock music being born. Which side will you be on?

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Will you join the alt-right punk movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vY-rvNjAgYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JBlqMIxlv6s
youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NEVER!

I was wearing my swastika shirt and leather jacket at a Richard Spencer q&a 2 nights ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=vY-rvNjAgYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=JBlqMIxlv6s

Keep spamming Sup Forums, the world will stop laughing soon enough.

You do realize Joey Ramone (Real name: Jeff Hymann) was JEWISH and both his politics along with Marky Ramone (Real name: Marc Bell) leaned to the LEFT of center don't you?

The only person in The Ramones who would've had a shrewd of sympathy for the so called "Alt-Right" would've been Johnny Ramone (AKA: John Cummings) The Song "The KKK Took My Baby Away" was a swipe at him after he stole Joey's girlfriend away from him. Also he would not even play on "Bonzo Goes to Bitburg". They had to bring in a studio musician for the guitar parts. Also Joey was in the "I'm Not Gonna Play Sun City" video in 1985 which really pissed off Johnny.

You might want to consider being a fan of X since Exene (Christine) Cervenka is a right wing nut job who believes Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim that Sandyhook was a government conspiracy to take away our guns and voted for Trump because she too wants to see a wall built between U.S. and Mexico.

Or you could just listen to Skrewdriver and other RAC Oi! bands and become a stereotypical bonehead of a skinhead!

I base my politics on reason, not the shallow desire to rebel or be different than my peers.

NO TRUMP! NO KKK! NO FASCIST USA!

Left wing right wing you can stuff the lot!

Keep your petty prejudices. I don't see the point!

The Ramones are lucky to be dead and not have to experience this modern world.

Daily reminder that The Ramones are Dadrock now!

Alt-Right is nerd faggot shit.

>implying Trump is a fascist or a racist
You can't name a single actually racist thing that Donald Trump has ever said. You're so brainwashed by the media.

I know this is a troll post but there are people who really believe this
>have views shared by the President and Congress of the most powerful country in the world
>somehow this is edgy or rebellious
Also,
>mfw Trump appointing a literal Jewish banker as Secretary of Treasury

>muh counter culture just for the sake of counter culture
>i'll preach my counter culture by making really shitty music and optionally getting fucking rich off of it

Hooooooly shit
>implying the election of Donald Trump wasn't the greatest political upset in American history
He was literally against the establishment, the media, everything. He's an absolute outsider.

Holy shit how can you be this retarded
>a literal billionaire who is actually just a faux-populist "edgy" version of a regular conservative
>not "the establishment"
If he didn't open his mouth so much then "cuckservatives" like Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush would love the guy (as they're lining up to do now that he's won). He says he'll change the system but if you look at his actual policies (paranoid border policies, cutting public spending/raising military spending, union busting, etc.) he's not too different from Mitt Romney. Expect TPP to be renamed, "re-evaluated", and passed under him.

The first time I heard this phrase was two days ago.
Did it originate back then? I need to go if I was in the thread that birthed a new meme.

punk rock..
alt right..
theres no girls in the alt right.
and music scenes dont thrive unless women dig it.
enjoy you sausage fest you beta Sup Forums cuck.

>he was against everything
Yeah that must be why half the country voted for him you retard.

That's the image he cultivated. You have to be retarded to think that he's an actual Duterte-tier outsider.

the very same. It was in the "why is there no new subcultures" thread

Oh so saying that the Mexicans who are coming into this country are smuggling drugs and guns and are drug dealers and rapists isn't racist?

Stating that Mexicans are not bringing in their best and brightest isn't racist?

Witholding federal funds from cities that are known as "Sanctuary Cities" because the protect undocumented immigrants isn't racist?

This man was endorsed by David Duke along with The KKK. He didn't denounce or distance himself from these endorsements.

When Trump supporters have been video taped harassing and even beating up people who simply looked Mexican and were shouting racial slurs not only didn't Donald Trump denounce these neo-brown shirts he came out and SUPPORTED them by stating that his followers were very enthusiastic.

Do you think you'd even be in the U.S. if Native Americans secured the borders of this continent in the 17th century? NO! You'd still be living in Europe under ether a theocratic or monarch oppression.

I hope you weren't one of those people who shouted racial slurs at Mexicans or started fights at Pro Hillary or Anti Trump rallies. Don't forget what HITLER did after he was elected chancellor of Germany! Read up on The Brown Shirts and an incident known as "The Night of The Long Knives"! You'll be THE FIRST to end up in one of Trump's FEMA camps!

youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI

Why is Donald Trump talking about building a wall between the U.S. and Mexico and NOT a second one between The U.S. and Canada?

Answer: Because Mexicans aren't considered WHITE but NOBODY ever goes checking for illegal Canadian immigrants or European immigrants do they?

If that isn't racism then I don't know what is!

Fact: although there are a number of high-profile murders committed by illegal immigrants, they are much less likely to commit a crime than the average American. This is because they have much more to lose, as even something as minor as a traffic violation can lead to deportation. Illegal immigrants make up about 4% of America's population, but less than 1% of our prison population.

What video is this one from?

I know you're trolling, but I'll bite.
>saying that the Mexicans who are coming into this country are smuggling drugs and guns and are drug dealers and rapists isn't racist?
This is a fact. He even prefaced it with "Some of them, I imagine, are good people." which shows that he hates the actions, not the people. Try again.
>Stating that Mexicans are not bringing in their best and brightest isn't racist?
See my first reply.
>Witholding federal funds from cities that are known as "Sanctuary Cities" because the protect undocumented immigrants isn't racist?
Being an undocumented immigrant, regardless of your race, is ILLEGAL. The whole concept of sanctuary cities is fucking ridiculous. Its anarchy. You realize that we have laws, right? You can't be here without certain documents, regardless of your race.
>endorsed by KKK
>didn't denounce or distance himself
He absolutely did denounce them. Thats a fact. It's on his Twitter. CNN just didn't cover it.
>When Trump supporters have been video taped harassing and even beating up people who simply looked Mexican and were shouting racial slurs not only didn't Donald Trump denounce these neo-brown shirts he came out and SUPPORTED them by stating that his followers were very enthusiastic.
No, he denounced them on live television. He literally looked directly at the camera and said "Stop it."
>Do you think you'd even be in the U.S. if Native Americans secured the borders of this continent in the 17th century?
Literally every civilized country in the world once belonged to somebody else. What is your point? Secure borders are a good thing.
>Hitler
I am jewish, and I find the Hitler comparisons fucking offensive. Donald Trump just wants to uphold the law, after 8 years of lawlessness under Obama, and you fucking liberal college students compare him to a man who murdered 6 million of my ancestors? Fuck you.

Meant to reply to this idiot:

It's still telling that the KKK (along with a number of other white nationalist organizations and individuals) consistently endorses Republican candidates, and Trump with a worrying level of enthusiasm. It's like saying "I'm not racist, I just say things that racists strongly agree with."

"I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years."
Franklin D. Roosevelt

Coming from a guy whose presidency was followed by a decade of civil rights victories, though. Truman desegregated the military and the New Deal helped blacks even if it was designed to help whites more.

I bet you think that was a real epic own by the way.

Had to scroll up to check that I didn't accidentally clicked on Sup Forums