China is just getting going

China is just getting going.
And won't stop until it takes over everthing.

Well if they invade America it starts a world war thankfully I'll die fighting for something and not of old age wondering what have I done with my life

You like radio telescopes?
Can't afford the old one in puerto rico?
Ok, we'll just build biggest one in the world in our backyard instead.

What am I looking at?

supergiant tellyscope. like aricebo but bigger

how big is that thing?

China investing in sciences, on a grand scale, like USA when it had grand ambitions back in the 40s and 50s, except, china gets to do it even bigger and better using modern technology and billions of taxpayers.

is big, halve a kilometer across

Chinas space program is going to be amazing in a few years theyve got some awesome stuff planned

They can't do that without a bigger and stronger navy.
It'll be a few decades before they can get that.
China is not a threat to anyone outside of asia.

Why would they invade America? If they just continue what they're doing in 20 years they're going to be the worlds largest superpower on just about every level. War would risk fucking that perfect trajectory up.

and also plus theyre not interested in invading america. not now, not in a few decades. China wants a stable, peaceful world

Hopefully they don't piss away their $ on that until AFTER they build the future, or as europeans knew by the 1400s, blowing your growth $ on giant standing armies impoverishes and enslaves your people and prevents your country from overcoming the minimum complacency threshhold.

>Why would they invade America? If they just continue what they're doing in 20 years they're going to be the worlds largest superpower on just about every level.

If the U.S. continues what they're doing in 20 years, its going to be the worlds wealthiest third world nation.

China builds artificial islands 2000km away and about 200km away from foreign nations. Claiming over 1600000km2 international waters.

China is a bully in full effect.

It's working though.
And they do not give a fuck.

this was by far the best bf4 map to play the AA tank in

World's largest wok

Shareholders to manufacturing corporations will be wealthy as fuck, their union workers will be so overpayed and underworked the typical citizen can't afford their products and resort to buying chinese imports from american volume distributors like Walmar - wait - that's already happened.

Is this a Battlefield map?

They actually removed a mountain to make room for it