Ask a 21 old who got a vasectomy more than a year ago anything

Ask a 21 old who got a vasectomy more than a year ago anything.

>Be me
>Be about your age
>Consider a vasectomy because I don't have any interest in having children
>Be 29 now
>Life is going well, think often now about having kids
>Want to be able to teach them the things I like, explore their hobbies with them, go on holidays or nice scenic walks over the hills.
>Good thing I didn't get that vasectomy

Why did you get yours OP?
Did you talk it through with anyone?
Do you still want to adopt?

got mine a month ago. still have some pain and need to put ice on them now and then

I'm curious what type of pain, is it like an aching pain you get if you accidentally knock one of your boys?

I got mine because there is no need to have your own children nowadays, never had a dad, I want to be able to succeed in life and having kids will slow me down and more if I get it with a bitch that later on will become possesive and the typical story happens on me, no thanks.

I talked it with my mom and my current gf of 2 years.

Yes, I want to show give the opportunity that I never had to my adopted children, teach them well and make sure they don't lack anything, once I'm settled and finish studying mechanical engineering with a decent job/business.

yeah ache pain. dull , they where never this sensitive.

Being able to safely cum deep in your woman's cunt is worth the pain associated with the vasectomy. The is some pain involved and you will feel a tugging sensation that may make you uncomfortable but not excessive. I was making jokes during the procedure and the dick Doc started laughing and accidentally touched my dick head with the cauterizing iron. That stung a bit but I didn't have a hissy fit because I am the one that made the doc laugh. Once again, so worth it.

Maybe you should get them checked out again if it's that uncomfortable for you my man

Why would a man, that is never going to fish, buy a fishing boat?

Because a fishing boat can still get you from A to B and be used for more than just fishing.

OP is full of shit. Ask any doctor to give you a vasectomy before you're 28 and they'll laugh in your face

why not just get a regular boat then?

Vasectomy is a reversible procedure in most cases

I think like 80% of Vasectomies can be succesfully reversed

does this mean that you get no testosterone production as well?

My girlfriend and I are having a kid and we wanna make completely sure we stop after that one. Is a vasectomy the best way to go about that?

Nah, its literally just the jizz pipe
Hormone production is unaffected

oh, lame..

Probably

There's the female version but I hear its more likely to have complications or something?

They both have very low failure rates as far as I'm aware.

Why is that lame

If it dropped your testosterone levels it would put you at risk of all kinds of problems

Osteo, gynecomastia, increased risk of certain cancers, varicoses, higher blood pressure

dude, make her take the pill, she'll be happy she can control her bloody mess and you dont have to get snipped. speaking from experience.

México, baby.
We spoke about it, asked me some questions, etc etc, I like by my own with my gf, not with my parents like you do. I work as a bilingual interpreter from home and don't want to mess up with kids before time.

Maybe they'd laugh at you though.

Getting snipped is beta as it gets

Your wife owns the ghost of your balls now user

wasnt aware of the last two. but i think removing the testies is one part of treating some cancers though, so it seems odd that it would cause cancer.

Female vasectomy lead to alot of future complications if she is under 40 years old. She can do hormone treatment, get injected or get a dispositive in her uterus but none of these are 100% safe. At the most is 99.99%
What if she suddenly "forgets" or "it didn't work".

Highly increased risk of other cancers.
And removing the testes is a treatment for TESTICULAR cancer friend.
Go figure.

I love you

i ment like prostate cancer

Male vasectomy is also not 100% safe.

But no one cares about men, so its seen as the socially acceptable method.

We wouldn't want you passing on any of those gay engineering genes.

>Meant to say live by my own

I know sometimes it's reversed on its own, you have to check it once every 5 years at least.

Why would you do it? Children are happiness. Besides, it's very expensive, condoms are cheaper.

No as in there are legitimate health risks

If you've had a Vasectomy, essentially its just a matter of time before the layer surrounding your epididymis ruptures in a blowout during ejaculation.That stuff is still produced, and it does have to go somewhere eventually, not all of it manages to drain in to the lymph. Its extremely painful.

If (when) such a blowout occurs, you can get sperm entering your bloodstream, which is very not normal and will trigger autoimmune responses that can lead to osteoporosis and other nasty shit.

>Source: Trust me dude

Research it for yourself you dumb nigger
You don't have access to the internet?
I swear to christ no one knows how to think for themselves any more, no one asked you to fucking trust them.

I will have children, just not with my blood. I will pass them my knowledge and teach them well when I am able to do it.
>Not like 99% asshole parents today that bring a child to this world and do not have the time neither resources to raise them well and happy.

Are you mad?

Just want to high five you. I got mine at 25, never wanted kids, and life has been the best it's ever been.

BUT MAH WELFARE

Hey user. I'm 29. Had a vasectomy last year. No kids.

Life is sad. Good call

You might as well have a nigger breed your wife. Have fun raising DNA that isn't yours, cuck.

removing your head would be a treatment for your dumbness.

>States facts I don't like
>ILL SHOW THIS GUY!
>"Yeah well ur dumb"
>My work here is done

CUCK
U
C
K

Internet tuff guy here, how about you guzzle down another code red and let the adults talk.

>Rebuttal makes no sense

The human race should be wiped out

I got a vasectomy on my 18th birthday. I just hate being around children. Never regretted it and even laughed when my aunt cried after I explained to her I can't have kids and why.

Can you still jack off? Do you still get horny

Yeah his jizz is just useless now

Feels great walking out of the hospital afterwards.
Life is good.

>be 22 get snipped
>be 35, and it's the best decision I ever made.

those are all selfish reasons to have children

your life is shit so you want to pull them in with you and think they wont have a shit life?

itll give your life purpose and meaning for sure, but this world is generally shit and unless you can provide a reallygood life I wouldnt even validate having kids

what is your favorite character from scrimmy bingus and the crungy spingus?

Fuck you who cares

>selfish reasons
>wanting to give your children knowledge
>wanting to show your children the world
>wanting to explore hobbies with his child

The fuck you even on about? Most kids never even leave the area they're born in. Not many kids in the world get good support in their early years and even fewer get to go on multiple holidays a year.

The guy pretty much described a pretty good upbringing for his kid and you think it's A: shit and B: selfish

retard alert

Let me guess, you'd just give your kid an iPhone and forget about him for a week?

>>rebuttle makes perfect since.
>>user doesnt know how stupid he is.

Speaking of people that should have had been neutered, did your parenta have any kids that survived?

>"rebuttle"
>calling people stupid

>since
>parenta
>should have had been
Time for you to leave.

this

>unless you can provide a reallygood life
He gave some good reasons as to why it'd be a pretty decent life. I'm confused what you think a decent life is if that's not good enough.

Though assuming from what you wrote, you probably think everyone should have everything handed to them, because it sure sounds like you're a bitch who quits when things get a tad bit difficult.

I think you're probably a prime example of the special snowflake little princess generation.

to reduce your testosterone, you need to completely remove the testes (orchiectomy)
alternatively, you can take anti-androgen medications (spironolactone, finasteride, cyproterone, etc)

That's not normal m8. All my pain was gone within a week. Perfectly normal ever since

OP here, I stopped having complications after 4-6 months. It stopped being hangy after like 3 months though.

>Inb4

Is there any difference in your cum? I know semen makes up the bulk of cum and isn't affected, but without actual sperm do you notice any tangible difference?

once vasectomized, where does the sperm go? in the ballsack? in the balls? will they explode eventually?

Good little goy, ensure that the white race goes extinct.
Everyone else should do exactly what this goy did.
You have your orders, get on it.

She's gonna have kids with somebody else once she realizes you're a eunuch and her biological drive kicks in.

did your cauterized dick die ?

Any sperm produced after will eventually evaporate.

You will raise your wife's sons like a true goycuck.

how do you check without trying to impregnate some fertile woman ?

I agree, the world does not need any more of your family's shit genes.

congratulations op you did the right thing, now leave

For hundreds of years, your family have survived everything the Earth has thrown at them. From natural disasters to man made wars and sickness. They strived to keep themselves alive so that the line could be continued.

Then you come along. The entitled little shit who expects life to be a simple walk in the park. After all the sacrifice and pain your ancestors went through, you simply refuse to continue their work because you're lazy and don't want to provide for your family.

>be ooga booga nigger here
>asked for vasectomy, they did me a penisectomy
>wtf muh dick, black penis matter

lol so fucking funny and random

so kooky and zany

such a wild child

don't forget the faggoterone, in excess quantities

but steam pressure would eventually explode instantly shredding your penile attachment in thousand microscopic pieces

just wait for the explosion.
remember to cry "allah ackbar".

>inb4 the 72 virgins were actually 72 traps

THIS THIS FUCKING 1000TIMES. OP you are a pinnacle of covardice!

Go to your assigned Doctor, ask for a sperm count. The safest is once a year, at least once every 5 years.

To answer some common questions - had a vasectomy 12 years ago. What they don't tell you is that painful swelling of the epididymis is a common problem with getting snipped. The sperm is supposed to be absorbed by the body, but sometimes it has nowhere to go so it stores in the epididymis and congeals there creating a firm, painful lump. Ice works to numb, heat will soften the lump and lower pain, and using lidocaine all over the lump can make it numb for most of the day.

Other than that, it all looks the same coming out and you don't have to worry about a woman trying to get pregnant and trapping you in a relationship.

If the pain is too much they can also try a nerve block, but they're never sure how it's going to turn out. There's always a risk with surgery, but if you want your woman to take birth control you're a very selfish human being - those can really mess up a woman's body permanently over time. Every woman I know who has needed a hysterectomy, an ovary removed due to cysts, etc all took birth control and sex is usually very painful for them after the procedure. Mother nature always wins.

Imagine what would your life be if you had kids at that age. Good call user, good call.

>firm painful lump

You said that you can soften it or numb the pain. Does that mean once this lump shows up you can't get rid of it?

That alone sounds like a massive pain in the ass.

condoms.
they keep making them thinner and thinner.

>Doesn't know you can reproduce your genetic material through your bones DNA. Proceeds to keep same faggin since.

What good did your ancestors leave on earth if you where the result of it.

>massive pain in the sack

until they simply disappear.

How much did it cost? How did you bring it up to the doc? What's the procedure like? What complications have you had? Do you have a significant other? If so, did she approve?

were.

if you want to come across as a cool bastard, better do a spelling check nigger

MFW all these white cucks castrating themselves.

Haha, one of you white boys might end up raising one of my kids some day.

>your genetic material through your boners

the doc comes in with a large axe and says "HAR HAR HAR let's go the Bobbitt's way HO HO HO"

I guess you can't make child support payments from prison. Good luck not getting shot to death when you rob your next convenience store, Mr. Dindu.

How's my jizz taste, white boy?

>Doesn't know you can reproduce your genetic material through your bones DNA.
Yea, because that's such a widely available and cheap medical procedure that anyone can just drop into a hospital and ask for.

>When you can't win an argument so you just spout shit that could happen in the next 50 or so years, but not in your lifetime. Making your argument super invalid.

What good did your ancestors leave on earth if you were the result of it.

>implying

Seriously, go be a nigger somewhere else.

White girls go to black men because of their biological drive to reproduce, white men refuse to have children before they're 40 years, meanwhile us brothers will gladly help your white women achieve motherhood.

Works out just fine for us, because we don't have to raise them, that's your job, white boy.

You work for us now.

got mine done at 40 was better than getting root canal thats for sure

lots of bruising balls will go black

you still shoot spunk as that comes from seminal vesicles near the prostate

spermatazoons get stopped from entering your weoner thatsmall,testosterone still ok

takes a good 6 months for scars to go away

you need to wait 3 to 6 months after the procedure and test ejaculate to make sure procedure has worked ok and you can go bareback without worries

amazing feeling being able to fill up pussies with cum over and ober again day in day out