Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAnCOHCVjyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You actually got me with this last week kudos.

Im about to do that too just with friends

>a Double Quarter
did you said half?

But I was jus working there so...

No, since the full weight of a quarter pounder is from the bread, toppings and condiments - the extra bread beef and cheese while on a single quarter pounder would still be a quarter of a pound, would not equal half a pound.

Nice try smart guy.

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

>marketing, what does it do?

Want the best of it, m8? Ask for near no ice and no salt (take a sachet of salt with yourself) and you get actual Coca Cola instead of water (ice) and fresh fries instead of ones sitting for a while.

I've just eaten a Chikker with small fries. I regret not getting a cheesburger, though.

Hey OP, pick me up a Big Mac, 3 Cheeseburgers, a McChicken, 3 large fries, and a large diet coke.

Thanks!

Why a diet coke buddy?

Bro, Im not gonna eat where I work, screw that noise

Who's hungry?!

No discounts? Just take it back home with you?

I get half off on meals.
The companies cool to work for, but I dont eat their food.
I work grill

I'm trying to watch my figure, user!

bring me 2 bacon cheeseburgers, small fries, sprite, and an extra long chicken, will ya?

You must be a coon. McDs only markets to negros anymore

Who's hungry?!

Soon it will be called macdonalds

Sure, bring me two number 9's; a number 9 large; a number 6, extra dip; a number 7; two number 45's, one with cheese; and a large soda."

why have macdonalds when you can have spaggetti?

they post it every single day, multiple times a day. its vampire advertising. kudos go fuck yourself

What should i get at the store ? I want some candy and something to drink.

yes my child

You dont eat their because you see whats really going on back behind the counter right?

Share info please

What is he, psychic? You didn't even tell him what kind of soda pop you want.

I know! I've been coming to Sup Forums for literally a decade and this is new to me. While I know some shills for celebrity assfucks PR teams occasionally post here, but I thought McDonald's was above paying their employees to post on Sup Forums. Hah! Call me naïve but I still think it's just a severely autistic manager at McDonald's with no friends, bored on their lunch break. Just goes to show how cancerous and popular Sup Forums is now. I fucking hate it.

A chica child's obviously, is there any other kind?

I want two big macs, so I can combine them to 1 three-patty sandwich and 1 single-patty sandwich.

this looks like an advertisement.

Lol this trailer park genius.

The "quarter pound" measurement is the weight of the meat before it's cooked, dumbass. They don't weigh the whole burger lol

No, dumbass. Quarter pound is the weight of the beef before being cooked.

Hivemind

Good & Plenty
Skittles
Mountain Dew

Oh no. I really prefer the higher quality Burger King resturants, usually getting a Whopper with a nice large Pepsi and sometimes a Tendercrisp Garden Salad to take to-go. My trips to Burger King are always so pleasant with helpful staff and a nice clean environment.

you fuckers and your bs shit posting gave me a hankering for a big mac extra pickles the other week, had to go get one.

pricks!!

You sir have been trolled
All of Sup Forums is trolled the same way by pajeets promoting win10

kek!

Is this literally the definition of meta-trolling? Lololol

ITT: Plebeian culture

That's a double McRoyal, you idiot.

What's a 'Quarter Pounder' and which burger chain has it? Is it something British? I know the britbongs have pounds for currency, so I guess that's where it gets its name from?

Had a double quarter pounder for lunch today with 2x chicken and cheese with extra mayo, topped the quarter pounder with sweet and sour sauce cause I'm a rebel like that

>Example of a nine year old with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome attempting to make a humorous comment

i was
but then you posted an american burger
thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=jAnCOHCVjyU

Are yous all retarded? You actually think the largest food franchise would need to advertise and market on a shitty site like Sup Forums? Wake up people. It's just another bullshit post

Went with this all for me

Gonna get a beer with mine.

Bretty gud m8

#hailcorporate

sage goes in all fields

all of you are gonna get diabetes