This is literally the best map of all time, and I'm not just saying it's a great map...

This is literally the best map of all time, and I'm not just saying it's a great map. This is the best map of any game ever made, not just FPS.

Every round played on it feels different, so many different points of conflict, so beautifully balanced... you literally can't one up dust2.

It's the Mona Lisa of maps.

Other urls found in this thread:

esportsearnings.com/tournaments
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i bought the old cs but unfortunately i got a refund on it. It was fun but there was no point in playing.. there was nothing but community servers.

Dust 2 on csgo is a good map in general, but it's cancer to play on. It's filled with cheaters, derankers and smurfs. I stay clear of dust 2 on csgo.

Holy shit when you put it that way. Don't forget to rush B

Maybe if you played on 3rd party servers (idk if that's the proper term for it) like CEVO or ESEA, instead of MM, you might find better people to play with.

i am gn2. i don't belong on those servers

I feel you OP, perfectly balanced.

I'm also GN2, I play with higher ranked players to learn my mistakes and to learn different strategies.

Matchmaking in almost any game is cancer. If you really want a solid experience, you want to find a community server with regulars and active admins.

Usually these servers have the best atmosphere, best teamplay and usually just decent people to play with.

Matchmaking is a cluster fuck of stacked teams, hackers, smurfers, pub stompers, you name it.

In a lot of games that offer matchmaking and community servers, you always tend to find a more skilled, balanced and fun match outside of matchmaking.

All other maps are ct sided by 5% or more. Dust 2 is the only true reflection of skill.

when all you have is COD maps to compare it to, then yea you'll probably think like that.

im sure your breadth of map testing/ experience is very limited.

i can only imagine how mad people get when you tell them your mm rank when you are losing a faceit/cevo game

ooo big boy

1.6 for life

I usually don't lose games with my team. Sometimes I do though, but usually it's because the other team is very skilled in strategies and know what we plan by the way we play.

checked

office is better fuk u

you can have em..

Nice quads. Not OP but I was playing multiplayer half-life boot_camp and gasworks long before cs was even a mod and I've got to agree with him d2 is beautifully balanced. What would you consider to be better balanced maps?

maybe for your fantasy plays. It is an unbalanced mess

IMO this is the best one (BF2)

Eh, I've played CS since 1.5

cs_assault is better in design, as far as utilizing teamwork and intended game dynamics

Jalalalalalalalalalalalalabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

The general design is that every location must be visible from more than one side.

i completely agree i got 1k hours on csgo, and im a smfc :D when i smurf i usually play on other maps but on my main dust 2 and cobble only :D

LoL scum.

Moba scum

Mm hmm, okay. SMFC eh? Timestamp it faggot

This nigga knows whats up

At least Dota has the world's highest paying tournaments.

>Mm hmm
>eh?

>greentexting

Sorry, UT's Facing Worlds is the best map ever made. Simply classic. And most of Planet Earth over the age of 12 agrees.

matchmaking is better because you play against a wide variety of people with different playstyles and strategies you haven't seen before. it's for more skilled players, as opposed to playing against regulars and you know what they're going to do at any given moment after playing with them for a few hours.

esportsearnings.com/tournaments
In fact, Dota 2 holds all the largest prize pool spots all the way from seventh largest to first.
>2016
>Not playing Dota 2

I've played my fair share of PC gamed in my life and I'm inclined to agree with OP. Dust2 "counter terrorists win".

/athenanoob

Yeah but it's MOBA...fuck MOBA. People get mad at you if you don't know how to use a character when it's your first time. Like they expect you to know everything about this character right from the start.

Cs assault was the shit

>implying the mona lisa is the best painting of all time

smoke xbox get cat control
smoke long corner get long control
smoke mid 2 b get mid control
+ flashes and nades??
ez

That's not Siwa Oasis

>what is nuketown

no its this map or spiders crossing for ctf

Q3DM17

Well, you've got me there I guess. I'm not gonna lie, Dota 2 has the most toxic community I've ever had the misfortune of being a part of. Hard to learn, but it's fun once you've got the hang of it, and get to stomp those toxic fuckers into the dirt.

Yes.

i vote this

dust_2 is great but militia was always the best map for me

dem faggot hostages stuck in the sewers

also nothing will beat 1.6 and earlier

source is shit and go is even shittier

True, but hostage situations make things a bit dull after some time

Well I'm glad you agree. Most people will just say "just fucking read or practice". I am getting the hang of it though, just started a few weeks ago. Still rusty when there's more than 2 people on me because I don't know what moves to do at that time, I usually back off or freak out and try to get at least 1 kill.

Not to fucking mention the T's just hide behind hostages...pisses me off.

This is the best imo.

Fastcat boost rape T cat rush.
Nade long door and stand 4 feet out from corner and you rape any long push.
Smoking ct to go mid to be is rape if Ts lose momentum because they get trapped surrounded by cts in the zone with the most angles of attack on the map.

Basically every "advanced" strat has a very dangerous counter. And those counters have counters. You wind up having teams running strats several layers of meta in; making assumptions on how the enemy will make assumptions. That paired with the fact that you get info/contact the enemy literally 3 seconds into the match makes it an epic map.

And despite all that strat, a simple tech9 b rush can decide a round. That, plus all of the boost spots and unconventional hiding spots you can only learn by playing the map endlessly.

Not for long

I don't understand why people still play this game.

Mah nigga

yes, because thats a good thing.

normo re