You are thirsty

>you are thirsty
>there are two glasses of water
>one is coo, clean, and healthy to drink. Drinking it is productive and natural.
>The other is muddy, dirty, smells horrible, is likely unsafe to drink
>the person that owns these glasses of water would much rather you drink the fist glass, and it is difficult to convince them to let you drink the second
>they are only an inch and a half away from each other
I don't understand the appeal of anal sex, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrBj3u5dPgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

second one looks like chocolate milk. I liek chocolate milk

>yawn
God damn shebbon raid bringing in newfags

what raid?

makes me doub my own fetish

you're just doing it wrong

>water man offers special glass of water which is sweeter and more delicious than normal water but says it is forbidden and refuses to let you drink it in front of him. Eventually through much begging he gives it to you.

Fixed that for you OP.

I'd rather fuck a clean ass. Asses can be clean and with nice scent. You didn't know this OP, did you? You never heard of preperation. You think you just ram your dick in a colon full of shit. You're an idiot.

Leslie Jones twitter raid

youtube.com/watch?v=qrBj3u5dPgM

>water man

> Misses the point entirely.
> Focuses on taboo of the act.
> Therefor, is not functionally different to begging a stranger to masturbate in their house until you get your way.

Old green is old

My anal water smells and taste just fine, just tell your girl to do the dishes before she quenches your thirst

thats why you clean the second glass

>not functionally different to inserting tab a in slot b
Faggot.
Kek

Anal sex feels good, drinking nigger water does not.

Your logic is broken OP

#niggerwatermatters

Ad hominem.

I personally like anal, but I don't fucking pretend it's something it's not. As in you claim you are only catering to to getting what you want when they don't want it while pleasing yourself sexually.

It is functionally equivalent.

Ass feels different especially with bits of corn floating around for more sensation.

I do it because I'm a fucking pervert.

I enjoy it. A lot.

Doesn't make it right, or sane behavior.

I enjoy pointing out people who talk like they have peacock feathers shoved up their ass while reminding everyone a hole is a hole

Stay gay.

> be me
> go on Sup Forums for regulated keks
> need to think of a faggot thread multiple times to get attention in order to get feel goods because I have no friends
> decide to make it about sex in order to appeal to the interests of Sup Forums
> keep posting this thread because no friends
> be me, OP, your everyday faggot

>posting this old shit
Kill yourself, faggot

LMAO keep using more words to explain your point when there are simpler ways with words everyone already understands.

I remember this copypasta! I haven't seen this in over a year!

You are a virgin.

Quality post, right there. You've brought us all to the crux of the issue.

How do you even keep a knife in a holster like that?

Two years. It's already a classic, then.

You've got a damn good question there.

I don't know. But despite some of the incredible lighting, the refraction through that decanter is piss poor.

>implying vaginas aren't also disgusting shit holes
You've probably never seen the brown, chunky, meaty, bloody fluid that comes out when a woman has her period.

>implying vaginas don't clean themselves
Are you retarded?

good copy pasta op

So what are you saying, you only suck dick or what?

I've licked and fucked girls while they're on their period. Are you some sort of faggot?

> thinks drinking water is the same as sex

clearly, you don't understand sex at all, you faggot

If that was true you wouldn't have land whales walking around with tuna pussy.

I'm not OP.

Off yourself you animal.

>I'm not OP.
you think that makes you any less of a faggot?

Vaginas clean themselves on the inside and if you just rub a bit on the outside when you're showering it's all right. The real question is why you care about landwhales pussies

/thread

Just get you a lady who rarely bleeds.

I drink from both because fuck you.
Anal feels good man, sure it's all in my head because it's taboo but sex is like 80% psychological anyway.

Absolutely disgusting. Have some self respect.

This guy gets it.

>dodging my question
You only get to fuck fat chicks or what?

My gf takes bc pills and doesn't get periods anymore.

You're absolutely fucking right

Why are you so concerned about my sex life user. Go fap somewhere else.

At first I thought it was about white people and niggers.

Then I got disapointed when it was only about anal sex. The brown water represents shit, and I thought it represented a Nigga... But now I realise it was the same all along.

>Reposting something from screencapped Sup Forums thread
K Y S
Y
S

said the guy who refuses to have sex with women

But you will son, you will.

Why are you concerned about what landwhale pussy is like?

Only when they're leaking shit.

I can smell my disgusting coworker. Every fucking day man. Office smells like tuna.

>mistaking vulvas for vaginas

>Only when they're leaking shit.
Oh now I understand, you're not refusing sex, you're simply not able to get any

If it's a real concern you should stop being a beta faggot and either tell her to wash her cunt or talk to your boss about how horrible her personal hygiene is. Bitching about it on Sup Forums won't solve shit

In all honesty...

Give your girlfriend a rim job next time you're eating her out. Then, you will understand. Or, if you cant get there yet, just stimulate the outside of her asshole with a well lubricated finger. DO NOT STICK IT IN, just tease it right as shes about to cum without telling her.

source: I now can't go down on my wife without rimming her. We both love it. working on training her ass to take my dick.

This. Having sex with a girl who's on her period isn't even that bad

> Leave an user-note on her desk.
> Record teh lulz

Bitching on Sup Forums makes me feel better. Fuck you.

A true beta. Are you a manlet too?

A fuckin well placed question after a set of well placed greentexts, also anal sex is for the frosted turd you find in the toilet an hour later

>rimming
this I will never for the life of me understand

how can you not gag when you know you're basically licking up shit? I don't care how well she wipes, there's always gonna be shit left on there even if you can't see it.

Yes she does retard.

We have a shower head that you can take off the wall and move around, dont know what its called, but she basically gives herself an enema with that thing before we fuck. does not taste bad man. and if you heard the way she moans, you'd understand.

Yes you do and you're distorting your understanding of it.