You walk into your bedroom and see this, what do?

You walk into your bedroom and see this, what do?

End it all

>*sigh* *unzip*

kill yourself imgur fag

>*sigh* *unzip*

Slam that fat ass cos fat bitches are my fetish.

I'd bodyslam that bitch with my dick

Make Bacon

I'm going to share one of the worst, if not the worst, thing about being this obese - dealing with toilet hygiene. Or rather, the common lack thereof. The mechanics are that I just can't reach to wipe myself. Either fore or aft.

I have a sponge on a stick that I use for wiping aft. Or rather, that my husband uses to wipe me. He is very laid back about it all, but it hurts and embarrasses me to have to have him take care of something so intimate and frankly, disgusting. When he is not at home, I can contort myself just enough to use it. One hand on the tub rim, the other holding the stick. I dig under my huge apron, brace my arm on the toilet rim and squirm a bit. It's not nearly as neat and hygienic as when hubby does it as I have to bring the dirty sponge forward past my fore and belly. There is no "front to back" wiping except when hubby does it.

When I am out of the house, I simply have to do without wiping. We call it having "poopy butt." I can't use the sponge myself since there isn't a tub rim to brace myself on. And family unisex bathrooms are rare. Even if I could use the sponge alone while out, where would I rinse it? At home, I use the tub. I couldn't bear to rinse my sponge at a common bathroom sink and I'm not about to put the sponge in a Ziploc to rinse hours later. Ugh.

I simply do without fore wipes. I don't want to use the sponge that wipes my aft to wipe my fore. So, I wear absorbent cotton underwear when I'm out and sit on a sheet on the couch at home. Only after a shower do I ever feel clean and my underwear is too awful to discuss. I've have a few urinary tract infections in the last couple of years and I get painfully raw at times.

I'd filter the gatorade through her rotten ass cheeks then lie under her and catch it with my mouth as it drips out

Take a swig of that gatorade. Pull her panties back up and leave and wait somewhere outside for her to vacate my premises.

Cut of meat and make kebab.

MAN THE HARPOONS!

Question when I got my carpet replaced, man I hate non carpeted floor in the winter...that shit sucks

walk 360 and walk away

turn in 360 potatoes and walk away

Walk into her ass?

Have you tried not eating so much?

Suck on her asshole till she drops a deauce in my mouth then I'll starting eating her pussy out until she cums in my mouth

Call animal control and the zoo, obviously one of their albino hippos escaped.

Put a 12 guage in your mouth and end the struggle

Stuff my face between those dirty cheeks

I would wipe you clean with my cock and tounge

That is the joke newfag

Wonder how it got into my room.
Wonder how the floor was still holding out.
Wonder how the bed was still holding out.
Wonder if it was still alive.
Wonder how it was still alive.
Wonder what it would feel like to fuck its fat folds.
Fuck its fat folds.
Wonder if it counts as bestiality.
Basically just stand there and look at the thing...

Hello newfriend

Thanks user. You've inspired me to go outside today.

>Chain that bitch to a treadmill
>Turn it on
>Make some popcorn

you user or femanon?

Who put my fucking couch in my bedroom? And who left a beverage on it? that shit spills it will stain!
Man, my couch is ugly, I should get it cleaned or something.

puke

Does it matter? Your cock cannot tell the difference

ask her if she takes debt

yes.

Turn 360 and blow my brains out for letting a whale in my house.

Don't fuck her ass right away. Put your penis in her belly-button first and enjoy your first gut-secks.

>Turn 360, ends up in the same position

Moron

>not recognizing newfagbait when it sees one.

If you can manage to flip her over that is

Seriously. Imagine immersing your cock in deep and impossibly soft warmth, caressing your penis with every thrust.

Go outside, siphon my gas tank by mouth, walk back inside, douse everything in gasoline and light a cigarette...

>360
So you'd do a complete pivot before you shot yourself?
Give em the ole razzle dazzle

Fire cleanses all

I'd be worried my dick would catch some new disease under the endless fat folds that are untouched, unventured by the human world

Slide a skateboard underneath her. Turn her 360° roll her away.

good luck getting that smell out of your nose

Check the weight limit warranty on that wooden flooring..see if I can get my money back

I would take a bucket of spiders and dump it on her, sit back and watch the destruction unleash

Berry my dick

>Not getting the meme

Turn the gas on the stove, barricade the door, do a 360 and gtfo.

Hey mom, what's for dinner?

Newfag detected

>poorfag detected

Wouldnt you want to leave the room before barricading yourself inside?

Obviously it's a meme. It's too stupid, lol.

Ride That ass and cum on it.

>getting trolled by the troll who trolled the troll

You won't. I got the Trips of Truth on that post.

Fuck her belly.

>Doesnt understand meme till it's too late
>Plays it off anyways

My stove isn't in my bedroom, dumbass.

>Leave the bedroom, barricade the bedroom door, turn on the gas stove, do a 360 roundaroo, gtfo

Who the fuck would agree to hire this thing and film it on stage?

if shes clean id do this t.b.h.

(I'm a different poster).

I know it's a meme. I'm just using my reply as an excuse to promote my Forced Meme.

General question for fatasses. How do you clean yourselves after you poop? I figure there's a lot of fatties here that could answer my question as they would likely be triggered by this thread. Thanks in advance.

You barricaded yourself in your house after you turned the gas on, now you're passing out from lack of air to gas ratio, now your a dead fag

The legendary white rhino!

A challenger appears with her enormous butt.

What do?

Finish my gatorade

About time Eddie Carr became a reaction image. Dude was easily the best character in JP2.

Beats me.

who?

this looks exactly like my kitchen

>continues to play off what cant be understood

Sprint in the opposite direction

Turn 360 and walk away

He was a sad sight during the last years of his life too. I have a greentext of an encounter but I'll do it in another thread.

What makes you think this fatass doesnt have her bed/ tv sitting in her kitchen for easy access food?

fuck her instead

OP SPECIFICALLY SAYS

>Walk into your bedroom and see this...

STOP INTERROGATING ME YOU PINKO PIECE OF SHIT

Do a 360 and walk away

So, it's a question between wanting to fuck a plastic bitch or a fat disgusting bitch, neither?

I know you don't care but i've just slept with this bitch on the left and i'm proud

Love the smell of new summer on a hot afternoon.

You're telling me that her "bedroom" couldn't and wouldn't be some sort of food room because it takes her an hour to get up and find chips? I don't think you're thinking this through cuck

I bet she's not

gudjob, user.

> 360 and walk away

You would turn b in a circle and walk into over the whale, dumbass

Must be Saudi Arabia, so i am flying back.

There was a chick in my biology university class and we got a long super well.

10 pounds overweight, didn't wear it on her face. Wore clothes that concealed it well. Tongue ring, beautiful eyes.

She was super seductive the way she talked. I'd be leaning back on my desk, talking to her while she sat down. Those eyes looking up at me, and her pulling her tongue back to expose the ring when she laughed.

Should have slammed. GF would not have approved.

I'd prefer the bitch on the right tbqh fam.

Hook her up with this bitch

Is that really real? I cant believe someone can be so fat it looks like the skin will tear appart and explode in fat like a water ballon

>GF would not have approved

You dirty motherfucking faggot, you.

Stfu u disgusting molesterol

I agree,but i still don't care

How doesnt she get cancer?

I'm not a poorfag. OP says your, as in MY bedroom.

I know you probably live in a shit studio apartment in Poughkeepsie, but I have multiple rooms and floors to distance me from the beast.

What, no counter argument?

thank you