Ask a Muslim anything. I was born and raised in the Netherlands, but I've spent a good few years in the Middle-East...

Ask a Muslim anything. I was born and raised in the Netherlands, but I've spent a good few years in the Middle-East. I'm even half Dutch. I know both ways of living, so ask me anything.

kanker

Bait thread. Dutch Muslim using an English Americanism? Fuck off, mate.

When are you faggots going to attack amsterdam?

What's your opinion on Wahabism or Salafists?

Awful disease, I can still remember one of my friends getting it, he's okay now.

No bait, I learned English through video games and the internet, so that's why.

Born and raised in Amsterdam, so never.

I'm nowhere near as devout as they are. I know a lot of them, and they don't bother anyone.

Why do you guys think that infidels should die? It's in the Quran ffs.

Show it to me, WITH full context, because I see how a lot of anti-Islam people take things out of context and simply cut and paste.

Are you are sandnigger?

2spooky4me

Sure. Quran 2:191, Arberry translation.
>And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them -- such is the recompense of unbelievers --

Father was born in Egypt, but he's a circassian, so I don't think so.

Is your father a terrorist?

>2:190-194 Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And kill them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for persecution and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, kill them. Such is the reward of those who reject faith. But if they cease, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression. The prohibited month, for the prohibited month, and so for all things prohibited, there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear (the punishment of) God, and know that God is with those who restrain themselves.

My father? Haha, he's the nicest guy I know, no, he's not a terrorist.

2:216
>Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.
Establishes that violence can be virtuous. And it wasn't in self defense because in that time they weren't under attack as far as I remember.

I'm pretty sure that's when there's a battle.

I'm pretty sure it still says that violence is good.

Kys!

Besides, if you're a religion of peace as some say, then why is there the Sharia law which is violent as fuck? I'm pretty sure stoning, beheading, amputation of limbs, etc is not exactly peaceful.

Not OP but another Muslim,
By fighting they mean jihad and as OP quotes in jihad cannot be done in transgression and you cannot fight them unless they fight you first. Such are the sayings of the prophet.
Finally a valid muslim arguement on Sup Forums

K, I understand, but what about Sharia.

Do you know you are brainwashed and a part of your upbringing, or are you just that dumb?

Do you eat taccos and burritos?

I live in the netherlands too, and you might have no answer for this, but here..

Why are young muslims so angry and aggressive all the time? They walk like they wanna kick someone's ass all the time.

JUST STOP.
first off the book is meaningless.

second off anti-islam isn't things out of context.
it is the most retarded religion in history.
you don't find proof that muslism are trash in the koran (ok you do!13 years old.jpeg) but live leak videos of you niggas stoning people, bombing restaurants... you know sandnigger shit.

why don't you leave your stupid faith?

Also not OP but another muslim,
Amputation of limbs:
You are probably referring to the amputation of hands if caught stealing redhanded. Cut their hands and they never steal again.. basically cutting the roots of the problem. (Even though not a supporter of this)
Beheading:
At that time literally everyone used beheadings. Now I personally think it should be avoided.
Stoning:
Nobody liked their wives cheating on them or their husbands cheating on their wives. If you have a wife and someone cheats on her what would you feel like doing?
Overall yea even i think its violent and should be changed to suit society today and not in the past.. The only thing i dislike about muslims is that they have stopped progressing and their minds are stuck in those old times

Should Muslim women be allowed to date non Muslim men? And why?

The Qur'an does not use the word "jihad", but qitaal, I think that means fighting physically and what this guy said
It's not just about, believe in Allah, or you're going to burn in hell. I lost an important someone to me when I was younger, so I decided to start praying in a mosque, that dead silence after a prayer takes away all the regret and sorrow, all my problems just taken away for a few hours. I desperately needed that.

Do you think non muslims should be forced to follow muslim customs? or at least non muslims SHOULD be converted, in a perfect world? Because this is the major problem I find with migrants who want to "muslimise" western culture. I'm fine with people practicisng their beliefs but not ones that restrict what I and the west consider our rights.

All right. I'll bite you filthy sandnigger. Why do moderate Muslims keep saying Islam is a religion of peace when Muslim extremists are supported financially though zakkat from moderate Muslims?

Bonus question. Why are you such a faggot?

Have you been radicalized in your Islamic beliefs?

White, non-religious Amsterdammer here, living in a majority Muslim neighborhood, saying hi. Niet alle Hollanders haten/zijn bang voor moslims. Ik deel mijn stad graag met je.

nigga.... what it means less with out a stick....
the niggas still dead.

FUCK JAMAL GET IT TOGETHER.

(Again Not op but another muslim.. gonna mark my posts with an X in the start so you know its me and not OP
No Muslim Women are(/were) not allowed to date/marry Non Muslim men. Basically because in the old times the man had the choice of which religion his children would follow which would in most if not all cases be his religion. And that also explains why men are allowed to marry good non muslim women (women who do good deeds but dont neccessarily believe in Allah)

i feel so bad for you.
... living that free.... invaded by people that fascist.

Bad parenting. These parents need to stop letting their children hang out with the troubled youth.

Absolutely not, I'm still more of a western guy myself, I even feel more at home in the west. And are immigrants really like that?

X
Not even allowed in Islam. You cannot force your religion upon others

It doesnt cut the root of the problem. No matter the harshness of a punishment people still commit the offense. And not only that but how is a man with 1 or no hands supposed to work? Hes going to keep stealing.

As for stoning wives for cheating, this is one of if not the very oldest law ever made and should be outdated by now.

How can we stop radical islamic faggots from wanting to kill people in western countries?

Tell me everything you know about the secret real beliefs of the alawiyah sect

I bet you don't know jack shit

Je moeder is een gestoorde hoer.

X
Firstly differentiate between radical fags and normal fags when there is sufficient proof to think someone is a radical fag and NOT a normal fag then take them to court and punish them both by islamic laws (which are harsh af) and country laws.

>Show it to me, WITH full context, because I see how a lot of anti-Islam people take things out of context and simply cut and paste.

here's the thing
what does it matter what the quran or your prophet actually meant? matter of fact is Muslims are fucking up the worlds killing hundreds of thousands (mostly even their own faith) in the name of Islam and mohamad

so it can be a pacifist religion on paper but the implementation of it nowadays is murderous and destructive.\

and don't fuckig dare tell me that's a minority or that's how the west portrays it because i vaulanteer in the middle east and holly fucking shit what a backward society you guys have created
literally hundreds of women are murdered over nothing
you take pride in steeling from stranger and manipulating the system (worth than welfare abusers in the usa)
someone who believes in Christianity is automatically an infidel even though your own book says other wise.

so instead of coming here to show us that we misunderstand Islam perhaps you should educate some Muslims on these so called misunderstanding.

in short if Muslims are pacifists then i am the fucking devil himself

oh what about child brides? that doesn't exist either right? we made that shit up

Hierom moeten we de doodstraf weer invoeren.

X
They cut both hands as for the latter, as I said.. rules should be molded to todays society.. muslims have stopped progressing and ruined Islam

Don't feel bad for me you fucking degenerate. My life is pretty great. You're the one who lets fear make your decisions for you. Your ignorance limits you in ways you can't even fathom.

Doodstraf voor dat? Jezus....

X
As I said.. rules need to be molded to todays society. Come to a more civil arab country and you will see how they have molded. Example UAE

Your ignorance gets thousands of little children raped and is a precursor for the forcable conversion or genocide of all non-muslims wich the majority of muslisms secretly support.

NEXT TARGET ?

when's the next attack habib?

This nigga gets it

X
Mfw in school i hardly used to get about 50% in islamic studied and now suddenly in my 20's im a scholar.. thanks Sup Forums

Jij bent medeverantwoordelijk voor elke misdaad gepleegt door een moslim en elke misdaad die nog gepleegt gaat woorden. Jij verdient niet te leven.

DID THESE QUADS GO UNNOTICED

Hey man i live in the Netherlands aswell. Arab but certainly not muslim. Young arabs (mostly muslims) are usually mad because they live in poverty and parents beat them. That's certainly not a justificatiom for their actions but i pitty them.

Answer this faggot op

You're completely right, I don't.

Dat is het domste wat ik ooit heb gehoord. Typische MBO'er praat.

If this is what you actually believe, and I think it is, you are mentally ill.

you are nt half dutch, you are piece of shit

No, my mom is Dutch, I just saw her.

are you another 'good cop' act? there's one of you everyday. go recruit your slut sister, asshole

Can you do a barrel roll?

Europe has kicked Jews out of it's countries on multiple occasions
From England in the year 1219
France in 1182; 1306; 1322 and in many other countries throughout Europe and up until the 1900's not even including the Nazis. Now that Muslims are causing problems for Europe how would you feel about European countries on masse booting out Muslims?

Are you sunni?

Won't happen.

Yes.

Nah.

Only in BF.

LOL fucking idiot. * Nederlands

You fucking grew up there but you cant even spell it rite lol. Fucking dumbass.

Jij kan niet snel genoeg in een terroristische aanslag terechtkomen.

>695398627
Looks like fucking jiberish.

What's BF?

UAE no child brides? no honer kills? no women slaves?
UAE is a modern slave country that is living on the back of other sandniggers living in fucking cages having their passports held as hostages worse than fucking china )also chinese slaves in UAE)
stop your fucking bullshit you are just proving that muslim will deny responsibility for their actions.

do not treat Sup Forums as retards we only act this way but we know better.

so where is your next attack going to be

It means Bafoon.

Battlefield.

Because only Muslims can cause terror attacks, right? Go to sleep.

what are you going to bomb this time

Proof?sup?

What do you know about alawiyyah anyway?