Tfw his girth is more than your length

>tfw his girth is more than your length
Why live?

Who gives a fuck. I have an average dick and I have never thought of this BS. Why bother about stuff you can change. Fucker.

most girls would find that uncomfortable, what's your point?

Fuck off nigger.

hey at least i'm not a nigger.

Most girls would kill to grab onto a dick like that.

He uses a fucking dick ring what do you think faggot

>Why live?
because he has to use a ring to keep it

>he has a big dick
>I'm not a nigger

Whos the real winner here OP?

Horses have big cocks too. I've never once wished I was a horse.

no bro, that's just you and the rest of the closeted cucks from stormfart and Sup Forums

Why don't you take the lead and an hero first op?

Anyway, he pumped and is wearing a cock ring. Anyone can do that.

actually my length is barely bigger than his girth, but even if it wasn't i still wouldnt feel bad, no normal woman could take more than an inch or two if any of that log. Seriously everyone obsesses over dick size and height now days, its so stupid, obsess over things you can change. For example, become obsessed with leaving your moms basement and losing 200lbs you fucking fat loser, clogging up Sup Forums with these fucking dumb threads.

Roflmaool kekaroo

at 6.5 inches i can go too deep for my gf
anything over 7" is just for show
also
>ay wite boyy we gotz big dickz

No its not. Lel.

it is not

I'm 6.5in long and a little bit over 6 inches in girth and its perfect for my girl, anything longer and sex would be a chore.

I'm bigger than any black guy out there and I'm Hispanic

I found the faggots that measure their dick from the tip to their asshole

You clearly don't know many girls (traps don't count)

1/10 made me reply

>ITT small dicked nigger is mad at the world and tries to project his penis problems onto others
I'm still waiting for you inbred apes to come up with something (really anything) that isn't "muh dick" or "fug duh police" bait. Get creative, porch monkies.

/thread

>current year
>not knowing these threads are started by Sup Forumsshills and desperate stormfarts
>m-muh white intelligence

>current year
>2015 photo
Stopped reading.

tfw he passes out due to blood loss

you elitist snob

>Cockring
>It's not even measured properly
>Still only managed 7.5 girth
Top kek.

Here user, cry into this. I bet your tears will be delicious once you fill it.

>tfw he will never fuck your girlfriend and seed her hot cunt then give you sloppy seconds and laugh at you while she tells you she is too stretched out to feel your tiny cock and her cunt has been ruined forever.

feels bad man

Because If I have a gun is dick size any important now?
Damn niggers. Here's a reason to live as well, the false stereotype. Pic related

oh burn