Alright, anons. Post your steam here, I got 40 bucks on me, and we're gonna play a little game, so here's ROUND 1...

Alright, anons. Post your steam here, I got 40 bucks on me, and we're gonna play a little game, so here's ROUND 1, of 4 rounds total.
Along with your steam,
post and describe how you would fuck pic related, the more graphic and humiliating the better.
Fester up that rage inside you and score yourself something nice on steam.
Wins are determined by
-How good your description is
-Anons overall vote for those who don't give a shit to participate
-If I like it.

Ready? Let's do this Sup Forumsros.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087525640
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136538385/
steamcommunity.com/id/sick_nigger_killer/home
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems like a pretty good idea, if you're actually going to deliver, I might participiate as well
If the thread takes off, I advise you to keep an eye on how many posters are there as it seems like there's going to be a lot of samefagging to boost their own chances of winning.

I'm delivering for sure. There's nothing I want right now, so this is literally a free game for somebody.
I don't mind samefagging, as long as it doesn't turn into spam.
If you can outdo yourself, fine.

Even if i;m desperate i ain;t going through 4 rounds of this

You only have to win 1 round, dude.

I understand that the overall price poll is 40$, so does that means that winner of every round receives approximately 10$?

*prize pool

Ok i'll give it a shot OP

This bitch looks like she lacks control and discipline so I'd hog-tie this slut and make her cum uncontrollably for hours before fucking her in that plump ass

Basic winners get 10, if I fucking love it to tears though, I'm willing to bend rules.

Same poster, to continue I think she definitely needs to be hog-tied with a vibrator set at max up both her ass and cunt for the first hour before you fuck both the holes

>fuck both the holes

yep looks like OP is a fag

How do you plan to do that?

This girl seems like someone who would ignore you even if she'd feel somewhat emotional connection between you, because as we all know all men are pigs, therefore you would first lure her out by placing a bait that is going to make her face turn red instantly, not to mention the veins on the forehead and neck. To achieve sucha an effect you simply would have to post anything on twitter as a male to completely cross all the borders of 21st centruy community. Even if you'd post how you just ate a sandwitch, would be translated as objectifying the sandwitch by actually thinking about vagina, therefore you're a horrible person and you have no place on this earth.
After the bait has been placed and the fish is on the hook, the land whale should soon be seen over the horizon. You probably wouldn't know whether you all of a sudden have taken LSD or this bitch just has spent another couple of hours of her life changing the color of her hair, whilst the realy problem is not only in her head, it's also the horrific body itself, that I somehow have to fuck, thanks OP.
After she's in your net, you take out of your pants the biggest fucking knife that you have and rip the net apart, while she just looks at you helplessly, without the knowledge on how to express her current feeling by not exceeding the 140 character limit.
While she is clearly just looking dead in the sky, you just bash her head a few times, just to get yourself going, after you see the blood from the bashing you realise that this feminazi is actually a human, at this point your boner is not going to hide.
You just tie her up to the ships steering wheel, take your penis out and just turn her on her head and basically force her into a BJ, then you just keep her spinning and start to throw knives at her just to test your rusty circus skills.
After that, as a civilized person you turn her back and fuck the shit out of the passed out bitch while drifting in the sunset
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279804974/

I'm a ass guy so definitely a nice big dildo with bumps that churn our electric vibes up that cunt, both holes taken care off

2 dubs and almost trips, that says something

OP here. I'm reading everything, this thread needs to go on before I make a decision. How would I be able to compare if there's only 2-3 entries?

I got a good laugh, but that didn't fit too well. You're still in it, but you'll probably have to one up yourself.

Sure, I will do that if there's going to be new competitors.

I'm inside her so this counts right?

Okay that was the dumbest shit ever.

I have a kangaroo fetish

The asscunt thing is what made everything after terrible.

gfto

You've never heard of an asscunt?

I have, but thats precisely why I don't like it

shame

bump

Thread's dying!

I suppose its time for round 2

or not.

Another take, win or not hope you guys liked it

Now that I'm looking at her again, I'd definitely deep-throat her, stick a nice big dildo up her ass and cunt... she would beg so hard and I would cum so hard down her throat, as I;m cumming I hit the switch to max and let those electric vibes make her cum along with me

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136538385/

i'd find out where she lives and wait until she gets home from the store, or work, whenever i know she's alone, then put the pig mask I brought with me over her face right after she opens her door, then slip the zip ties on her hands and feet when she's still wondering what's going on. now it's time to bring the knife out. i'd find the nearest table or chair and grind the knife against it a few times just so she can hear it's there, then slice her shirt up the front to let her tits and belly flop out. i'd kick her belly a few times, not too hard, just enough to make her tits jiggle. then i flip her on that belly and take the knife to slice her pants open to expose that fat pussy and ass, finger her until her juices start flowing, then jam my dick up her cunt, drilling for a few minutes before I move to her ass, pumping hard until she squeals but before I fill her ass with cum, I pull out and flip her on her back, wiping my dick against her belly and up to her face to clean it off against her skin, then I nut on her face. whoever finds her after can have a glazed ham.

OP you alive?

Yup!

pick the winner already ffs, i know you enjoyed the assunt

steamcommunity.com/id/sick_nigger_killer/home
make her go outside and tell women and blacks that they shouldn't have the right to vote.
then make her delete her tumblr

OP does not deliver and is a fag

nigga I'm just waiting