Wtf is wrong with my plant?

Wtf is wrong with my plant?

A lot of things.

it ded

Plant is kill

Is it just drying up or is it a disease or a fungus?

Needs some water

It dies.
Could be for a number of reason: Wrong watering, wrong soil, wrong fertilizer, bad atmospheric conditions, not enough light.

It looks simply neglected, especially with that dry soil.

Doesn't look like a fungus. Looks like it's lacking minerals and water.

It is sideways

Speaking of, I haven't watered my flatmates plants in a while, thanks for reminding me.

K thanks.

Gotta try a better soil and some fertilizer

Try and get some nutrient rich soil? Do you water it lightly and regularly?

What sort of plants does he/she grow? Pic?

The UV Ray index is massive right now, If you are keeping our plant on your porch next to that white wall, then that white wall is only magnifying the light of the sun and essentially drying your plant out.

Try moving it to a shadier location, dont worry the sunlight will get to it just fine.

You ever notice how most plants like grass and weeds grow best underneath the shade of you large tree's ?

Plants like a medium temperature from 73 - 84 degrees, thats what they thrive most in.

Not too much water, if it was the leaves would be droopy, not scrotched.
Your soil is too acid, change it.

jitweed

Just some mundane plants for decoration. A rose, a hydrangea and a few others of wich I don't know the english names.

It's sideways

It's the Japanese maple, Acer palmatum, at least if I'm right... Plant it in the ground and water it...

Acer plants don't do well in pots.
But if you can move it to a shaded area, as the Sun light can heat up the pot and scorch the leaves.

It seems to be shedding its leaves for winter. Don't worry, it will bud again in Spring and all will be well

yep good eye that is indeed a Japanese maple. You are going to want to transplant it before it does that pot isn't nearly enough room for it those things get fucking humungous

Leaf tips are yellow and curled up a bit.

Nitrogen toxicity and underwatered.

That bitch needs a lot of water bro. Water that bitch.

Nitrogen deficiency.
Include more nitrogen into your fertilizer