I just had sex for the first time as a girl. Best experience of my fucking life

I just had sex for the first time as a girl. Best experience of my fucking life.

I used to be a masculine guy before transition and I slept with my share of chicks but now after hormones I am basically a girl myself.

>make dating profile and plan with a cute guy
>set up time and go to hotel
>get knock on hotel door
>guy shows up
>my heart starts to race, once I do this there is no going back
>I let him in and he looks hunky af
>we talk for all of 5 min before he literally picked me up and threw me on the bed
>all semblance of my old self fucking vanished and I go into cock slut mode like autofucking pilot
>I wiggle to edge of bed and undo his belt
>hard uncut cock pops out right in front of my fucking mouth
>kiss it
>he almost falls over from the sensation
>i start sucking it, btw sucking dick is SOOO FUCKING FUN WOW
>he tells me to hold up so he don't cum
>he takes the rest of his clothes off and then jumps in the bed with me
>he tears my top off and I undo my bra with one finger (i'm still astonished I did that)
>we make out and he plays with my boobs
>finally fate comes knocking and I get a boner myself
>he pulled my skirt off and my panties were bulging
>he ran his finger all up and down my girl tinkler (gt for short) through my panties
>oh fuck it was magical
>I kept my panties on and flipped upsidedown and went to my purse for some ky
>I tossed him the bottle and he grabbed it and started rubbing it on his cock
>then he rubbed it all over my hole with his finger dipping it in ever so slightly ~ugh
>then he tossed the lube on the bed, grabbed my ankles, and dragged me to the end of the bed as if I was a ragdoll
>he grabbed my waist and rammed me on it as if I was a human fleshlight
>jesus I felt the head ram against my prostate and it felt like jerking off from inside myself
>he reached up to my tits and started pinching my uber sensitive nipples and I worked myself back and fourth on his cock
>this went on for almost 20 min
continue?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7TqD3
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girl.html
newstatesman.com/future-proof/2015/02/sex-isn-t-chromosomes-story-century-misconceptions-about-x-y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ah fuck it, here is the rest regardless if anyone wants to hear it or not

>he eventually wants to hold cumming for a sec
>whole time i'm getting fucked I must have climaxed 3 times already, anal is fun like that
>my cock came once but now it was limp as fuck at this point
>he lays down on bed where I was and tells me to get on top
>I put my legs to each side of him and get on top like he was a pocket bike and I was going for a ride
>he re wiggles his cock in my butt and I start bouncing on his lap

Please continue

show pussy

please post some body pictures

>as im bouncing he grabs my hips and lifts me up and down
>then i lean over to him and he puts my nipples in his mouth omfg it was glorious
>I came just from my nipples then
>finally I was feeling the big one come up and I couldn't take it and started moaning like crazy, I didn't even intend to do it, it just came out of me like a real girl
>he was really lifting me up and down on his cock now and I was along for the ride
>he grunted, I moaned
>finally before I almost was in pain he exploded in my butt with cum and I swear I saw the face of god when I came
>it was the single most intense orgasm I have ever felt, my whole body was shaking and I mean fierce

yes OP we want to see

Pics please.

>he popped out of me with a slurp and we both layed in eachothers arms
>we started making out again and just cuddled like crazy for an hour after

He just left and I am still fucking glowing.

Am I gay now or like is it cool because I was the girl in the situation????

Photos please OP.

Gay... but you're cute, user.

I don't want to came whore. I was just retelling my gay as fuck sex act I just engaged in. Did I do well? I think i might fucking love the guy now though. Like I want him to be my fucking husband, I want to clean his kitchen and make him food. I want him to mow the lawn and fuck me on camping trips. Jesus I feel like a woman.

>came whore
meant cam whore, I am not in mood for pics because my makeup is smeared to death rn

so? come on OP lets see your girl cock

Sounds hot :P

>Jesus I feel like a woman
how would you know what it feels like user?

>girl
>cock
which?

because estrogen

fine here

No pics. Abandon thread.

that's exactly how we want to see you.
just body pics would be nice.

pooping out his cum? :3

>because estrogen
yeah doesn't make you a woman esp if you got a cock user

>because estrogen
if you aint a woman you don't know how it feels

nice cock

but i plan on getting it removed soon so to everyone I will be a girl

>will be a girl
key words will be. so you don't fucking know how it feels.

First sex is always suck, wtf u talk

How are they going to remove it and make it a vagina?
I've heard about sex change operations and shit but dont know how they do it.

Well like I was the girl in sex so I know how it feels, I have boobs, I have long hair, I have soft skin from the hormones, I wear makeup, I have my ears pierced with cute dangle earrings, I wear dresses all day, I wear high heels, I have a purse, I even drive a fucking jetta.

Welp, I popped a chub. Thanks.

easy
imgur.com/a/7TqD3

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cool story, OP. Personally I think you're both gay and mentally ill but who cares if you're happy, functional, and not bothering anyone.
How did you meet this guy? Sounds like he knew you were trap/transitioning. Did you just put that in a CL add or tinder profile or something? Did the guy identify as gay or just into trannies?

The operation looks horrible but the end product looks almost fine.

lets ee more op dont hold out.

Guy was straight, meet off ok cupid and I had my trans status listed but I pass so well he didn't even know till I asked him if he's cool with trannies, then he was shocked but still wanted to fuck me

also you're kind of a jerk you know

Pics of face and tits please OP.

I can post my tits but no face

He's just telling the truth, bub

Interesting. Thanks for answering. I'm a big jerk but who gives a shit.

>I even drive a fucking jetta.
kek. boys can do all those things. why the fuck to you men think that clothes make the girl? lol

Please, you can delete the photo after a few mins. Just want to see how good you pass.

plenty of real anime sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girl.html

those look okay for trans tits, you are lucky, I wanna be a girl

Post soles pls

timestamp?

why? I know who I am and I don't feel like digging for a sharpie and my post it notes

show more :)

Soles?

Please OP your face.

of my feet? why?

Because you're a camwhore and that's a request.

Yes, the soles of your feet, because foot fetish

Well?

just post more horny guys want more

You sound like an awesome trap. Hope this is real. I'd love to find a good and passable sissy/trans like that to fuck senseless and make my wife. I bet they'd be more submissive and feminine than any chick in modern America.

What a cancerous thread. Fucking losers

>I am basically a girl myself

No, you aren't.

newsflash, you're not a girl. you're mentally ill.

you're chromosomes are xy, even if you mutilate your dick, you will NEVER be a woman

cool beans. I bet if I walked by you in the mall you would check me out and be none the wiser I was packing meat

NEWSFLASH, the x and y chromosomes were proven to NOT be the defining factor of sex.

I can always tell frankly
You guys never get it quite right

oh bullshit

nigger please. even IF you looked like a convincing woman (protip: you almost definitely don't) that doesn;t mean you are one.

I can paint my skin orange and wear a wig, that doesn't make me donald trump

You keep telling yourself that

lol, okay. Good luck with your philosophy degree.

newstatesman.com/future-proof/2015/02/sex-isn-t-chromosomes-story-century-misconceptions-about-x-y

fuck you

>packing meat
Topkek

truth

mental illness doesn;t change your biology. get yourself commited. There's a reason trannies have a high suicide rate. they're all mentally unstable

narcissism to the extreme

delusion to the extreme.

If anything, almost every trans person I have ever met has shown symptoms of severe narcissistic personality disorder.

Woman are just as unstable if not more

you'd have to be obsessed with yourself to do some of this shit, two words: Bruce Jenner

>Woman are just as unstable if not more
so you want to be one?! kek

>Woman
now when you say woman are you still talking about chicks with dicks and make up?

Broke up with my ex because she decided she was a dude.
Literally everything became about her gender identity politics, she became the most self centered pos I have ever seen.

>she became the most self centered pos I have ever seen
Again: I am Caitlyn
I am self obsessed.. not brave

Can you post some ass then?

Oh, baby - I want to be the next one to fuck your brains out.

Are you even passable?

Nice user :)

>NEWSFLASH, the x and y chromosomes were proven to NOT be the defining factor of sex.
Peer-reviewed medical journal detailing chromosomes not being a deterministic factor in sexual physiological development, please.

>sex as a girl
>dick pick

nigger