youtube.com/watch?v=jnAO92zhRSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck the /deutsch/ Janni, srsly

anime is gay

what a strange smile

*walks towards you*

I finally got that thing I ordered in the mail

>canadian mail

AHHHHHHHHHH THE JANNIS IS ON DISCORD WITH OTHER GERMAN ANONS AND THEY TELL HIM TO DELE THREADS
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fuck the USA!!!!
viva mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Applying for new jobs and trying make an essay. Needless to say I suck at both because I lack in motivation tonight.
*Migrates illegally*

>tfw no qt uruguayan gf

perfidious

>Found a fun podcast last night
>Find out just this morning they're cancelling it soon

I seen some user post about a video of some 12 y/o killing herself but I thought he was joking. I seen the video today and damn. Tfw she says goodbye and kicks the bucket. I just wanna hug her desu

>new jobs
what kind of jobs do you do?

hehehe
u r gay

HOYL SHIT SHIT SLOVENIA IS ON THE BALKANS WHAT THE FUCK??

wxplain

""Good"" """""""morning""""""" /cum/

Private security and hospital maintenance. Also I'm studying biotechnology.

post it.

There is some cp video circulating, and i saw it, disgusting desu.

no im not.

>Private security
how jacked are you?

Get the van. Jack, we have work to do.

The Tripfags that went on discord are 100% cancer. Its nice that they dont post that often now, but the thing with the Janny is VERY unfair.
I reported the Janny now, hope he gets removed

Nothing to explain. Some 12 year old livestreamed hanging herself like 30 feet from her moms trailer. She's crying the whole time and at the end she just says goodbye and kicks the bucket she's standing on. The video goes on for another like 20 minutes of her just swinging around. Sad man. You hear her mom calling her and she's already dead

wewewew

and where did you see this video

>mom's trailer

probably better off dead anyway

kek, Pedofaggot

i think the video is local.

some dude fucking a girl that looks 12 tops, didnt watch more than 10 seconds.

I don't know? Company pays the gym and I go there 3-4 times per week.

The only animes that are good is
1. JoJo
2. Space Dandy
3. Samurai Champloo
4. Cowboy Bepop
5. Bobobo-bo-bobobo

Prove me wrong and I'll cut you into sushi

>tfw half uruguayan
>tfw ugly as fuck

Who ended and uploaded the video then?

Some old horror stories about soviet experiments. Basically Estonia was the border zone and had many Russian military bases. Since the northern soil is rich in Uranium, Russians built huge mines trying to get it. They
said they were digging phosphorous, but one day schoolchildren in Sillamäe started losing their teeth and hair. Russian troops soon arrived and around 30 or so kids were never seen again. It was obvious they had radiation poisoning, most likely forcefully induced my government.

My father was a border guard. He said that one day he saw a convoy of Russian military truckz enter the forbidden zone. One of the trucks looked like a cattle truck. Ge went to check it and a pair of eyes looked at him through a crack. He saw a face that was mutated. No eyelids, no nose, rotten off lips and boils everywhere. He asked the trucket, if it was leprosy. He replied with a simple "no".

He let that truck through. Anyway it is too long to write about but basically soviets were studying radiation effects and engineering soldiers resistant to it hoping for leverage in case of nuclear war.

Creepy thing is that people were abducted off the streets for it and some say the abominations they created were simply released after the union fell. Many stories come from these half human patients. Some are told to still roam the testing grounds. Thats why i got spooked at the complex where my dog freaked out

Sorry for taking so long, im on my phone

>krauts in charge of sympathy

it only gets worse when you read the entries of her internet diary

I guess her step dad was abusing her or some shit. Pretty white trash but still. I seen it on Dreamin Demon. Her name is Katelyn Nichole Davis. Find it yourself.

empathy is a trait of the feebleminded

link?

probably an edgy faggot. would have killed her myself desu

really sad. i know someone who lost a daughter too suicide, last time i saw him he was in "JUST" mode.

you can see it on his eyes.

tshe has a german last name.

uruguayans are fugly, like uglier argentineans.

post it.

That's a decent amount. You work for a contractor or just a company security department?

She was livestreaming. I'm not sure how it works. The video goes on for quite a while after she's dead though.

>everyone goes on about [x] ethnicity
>tfw you know most will be just meh or ugly in every ethnicity

tfw too smrt for ethnic fetishism

Does Baja and the footfag still post here or do I need to continue my self imposed autism exile

That's spooky as fuck dude, you got any personal expirience or something?

To add to that:

In 2012, a father and his son died after going exploring in a local military base in Lebavere. Government withholds why they died and what killed them. They were forcefully cremated

Contractor. Also the security company I work for (Avarn) is an extremely shitty company. I should contact the union but they would just blackmail me out. But jobs are scarce in Finland.

Yes to both, goodbye and have a nice day.

they're long gone

Not right now, but I'm still here.

Wew VERY spooky, im kind of scared now

See

archive.is/5bbpj
archive.is/VbMam
archive.is/0yzVc
archive.is/tXPNY

See this
Lebavere is around 5km from my house. I knew these people who died. Also my old school used to have this weirdass bunker under it. We were told it was incase of nuclear war but no one had been in there. Some old janitor told us it was actually a similar test ground to slowly poison us with radiation like in Sillamäe

those are cool jobs. is that all you've ever done?

checked the video, what a dumb little shit
must have been fucked up for the mother to find her hanging there from the tree like that tho
(if she was even able to fully understand what happened, being the white trash heroin addict she probably is)

any store that you know or heard about?
this is very interesting

AHH STOP PLS

the video is on youtube, fuck it mang, is too hard.

Dear white people

I hope you all die you are all the fucking scum on earth and one day it might not be tomorrow it may take years you will all perish in a bonfire

>I know it's close to Christmas, but I never really liked the holiday. It's not because I hate Jesus or anything.

lol

This is a particularly depressing thread so far

>perish in a bonfire
>not accounting for the holocaust of our foliage brethren

I see you are not a true leaf, begone proxy!

Too many non-/cum/ flags tbqh.

Yeah. Not much good at. I kind of fear the die I get a degree and I have to work in a corporate environment. I kind of think that I've seen too much shit to become a proper arse licker and advance in the corporate food chain. Made even worse because I want to get out of Finland, preferably soon.

Goodbye Canada
Kill yourselves

wew man, those last two

>And to be honest, I live in such a poor environment. My bed is not even a bed! It's an old, rusty mattress laying in a cold, wet floor. The floor is wet because of a broken pipe. My luck, I'm right next to the bathroom, and the pipes is leaky. Therefore, my floor is wet.

>cuts self
>posts pictures online
>suicidal sad ramblings
>posts diary online
>kills self
>posts videos online

Is there anything women don't do for attention?

let's cheer up the mood alright?
this thread seems a bit depressing.

so what are you listening to /cum/
youtube.com/watch?v=-t_C-CgJ-3A&t=113s

Whoah mama

Killing yourself on livestream is barely for attention imo. She was really going to do it. She probably just didn't want to die alone

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ6ABV_Q9qU

I can go on all day but its a pain in the ass to post on phone.

This one time me and my friends broke into one of the complexes. It was obvious no one had been there in ages. We busted open some air duct that was about 1m high and 1m wide. It turned out to be a mad complex of tunnels under the floors. We chilled down there, burned candles and played cards. We were sitting around in this small tunnel that had big cracks in the ceiling. Suddenly we hear someone walkinng on the ground level. Next thing a large boot steps on the tunnel ceiling and starts stomping. We freak the fuck out and run. I cannot find the fucking way out and i can hear someone run on top of the tunnel. Through the cracks i see a figure of a man. I finally bust out and run like 3km before stopping.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmq9EdcCFrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=AlaH55lu80c

why leave finland? it seems cozy.
maybe you could be a cool corporate bad ass that defies the rules

youtube.com/watch?v=-mbNdtzciIQ

>Killing yourself on livestream is barely for attention

can you post later when you are on a computer?

feeling like kicking the bucket tonight desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=YsiAsTa0oEI

she's kinda badass tho
post those little baby cuts on her thighs on the 27th and on the 30th she goes straight to kicking the bucket lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=jnAO92zhRSk

Wow, next time take a go pro with you.
Very interesting

lel

Not going too far into politics, but Finland is going down. I have tried to change it, even took part in a party, but all for nothing. Also I loved my short vacations in the states. Okey, California sucks balls. But still.

I get what you're saying but there isn't much attention to be had once you're dead. People who say they're going to kill themselves is for attention. Someone who's actually doing it isn't imo. She qas clearly doing it and wasn't gonna back out. She doesn't even go to grab the rope once she drops. Like I said, it was probably her way to not feel alone when she was dying.

I wish I was a badass like her

Wu Tang ! I love Canada now !

>Finland is going down
that's sad

>California sucks balls
yep. where in the states do you want to go?

not lying bro.

It was 16 years ago
Its 1 am here ill go to sleep

alright, good night!

>she has a german last name.
wait i mean that i'm half uruguayan, didn't know the chick was too

Not sad, just a consequence of bad economic policies.

And Pacific Northwest, Rocky states, New England Chicago area, British Columbia or Quebec.

lol reminds me of that one time i was walking around this abandoned ukrainian industrial complex thing.
the whole area surrounding it was completely empty, not a soul around the place. nothing in the ruins left but the walls.
it wasn't until i came back home and checked the pictures on my pc to find this.

god knows how long he has been watching me or where he came from.

>tfw flexible enough to suck my own dick
who /selfsucc/ here

>tfw you will never give yourself a succ and nut on your own face