dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suban fotos de morras putas

Vatos? Tu no eres mexicano pocho de mierda

>thinking you have something to be proud of
fucking kek

Fuck you white boy, go back to your nigger hate thread

Oye mayne! Quetal?

Yeah, I am real proud of being from a zika shithole ruled by corruption and drug dealers.

fuck you whiteboi homosexual puta madre

You have to go back 'amigo'.

You jelly, white fag?

Mmmmm quesadillas donde?

I was born in Brazil, dipshits.

So does your moms, on my chorizo lol!

Sois todos unos panchos

>Brazil
Even worse than white fags

>Yeah, I am real proud of being from a zika shithole ruled by corruption and drug dealers.
Still better than killer's, terrorist, and fat bitches

Do you feel connected to Europe at all? or are you some kind of rootless halfbreeds?

Viva Chile Conchetumare.. Saluda Jaidefinichon !

Brazil

Stay in your shitty country

I'm live in the us. You can't make me do shit white fags!

>nation of mud

plenty of horny latina sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girl.html

Ladyoxxo pics on tan?

>I'm live in the US
>I'm live
Kys

¿Qué putas chingadas madres dijiste de mí, pinche escuincle baboso? Para que te sepas yo entrené en el gimnasio del señor Julio César Chávez, tengo un record de 50 knockouts, fui al Colegio Militar de la Ciudad de México y tengo un doctorado en ingeniería nuclear, ¿sabes qué significa eso? Que puedo volar tu pinche cabecita hueca con una bomba que estoy preparando especialmente para ti, y no sólo eso, también soy experto en el manejo de armas largas y tengo acceso a todo un arsernal de Uzis, Ak-47 y R-15s; si tan sólo hubieras pensado un poquito más y no hubieras abierto el pinche hocico de perro que tienes, no tendrías que rezar por tu vida.

En estos momentos estoy rastreando tu dirección IP para ubicar tu domicilio, te vas a cagar cuando veas un chingo de camionetas esperando en la entrada de tu casa para acribillarte, mis hombres estan bien armados y son muy temerarios, saben hacer muy bien su trabajo y están dispuestos a exterminar hasta la última puta celúla más pequeña e insignificante de tu puta y miserable existencia. Escucha bien mis palabras, nene, que ya no hay vuelta atrás: vete despidiendo de tu miserable vida, cabrón, voy a convertir tus últimas horas de vida en un auténtico infierno. Estás bien pinche muerto, morro.

Puta la wea conchetumadre

Amigos güeros, quien de ustedes no ha probado el sumo de chile pasuano?

Serious question. Is there anything that is positive about Mexico? Or any Latino country?

Seriously you fuckers don't even like it there but yet you come to America, and then have the balls to say "Latino pride!¡!¡"? Fuck all of you

>Is there anything that is positive about Mexico? Or any Latino country?

Drugs?

>Latino
>Proud

Pick one

cant wait for you spics to be deported back to your shit country. Thinking its acceptable to go to another nation and take advantage of its system and breed like cockroaches in hopes of a better life and education is beyond me. Your shit IQ and lifestyle will pass down to your children FYI and they will become leeches as well. Go fuck yourselves

Puto el que lo lea

odio cuando creen que los latinos son solo mexicanos, mi país no tiene nada de parecido excepto por el maldito idioma..

No more than Nature desires the mating of weaker with stronger individuals, even less does she desire the blending of a higher with a lower race, since, if she did, her whole work of higher breeding, over perhaps hundreds of thousands of years, night be ruined with one blow.
Historical experience offers countless proofs of this. It shows with terrifying clarity that in every mingling of Aryan blood with that of lower peoples the result was the end of the cultured people. North America, whose population consists in by far the largest part of Germanic elements who mixed but little with the lower colored peoples, shows a different humanity and culture from Central and South America, where the predominantly Latin immigrants often mixed with the aborigines on a large scale. By this one example, we can clearly and distinctly recognize the effect of racial mixture. The Germanic inhabitant of the American continent, who has remained racially pure and unmixed, rose to be master of the continent; he will remain the master as long as he does not fall a victim to defilement of the blood.
The result of all racial crossing is therefore in brief always the following:
Lowering of the level of the higher race;
Physical and intellectual regression and hence the beginning of a slowly but surely progressing sickness.
To bring about such a development is, then, nothing else but to sin against the will of the eternal creator.
And as a sin this act is rewarded.
When man attempts to rebel against the iron logic of Nature, he comes into struggle with the principles to which he himself owes his existence as a man. And this attack I must lead to his own doom.

Puro pinche cartel de santa a la verga compa

yeah and whitebois are the weaker ones