Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5hppnf3zUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking weeaboo

We don't want you here you fucking gaijin don't come.

Hakuna Matata Ken-Sama, my name is Jumbo Gumbo

I'm a 27 year old American afriboo(african fan for you white devils). I draw with berries and maggots on my stone tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior African games. (Starving to death, Aids, Ball in a cup)

I train with my bostaff every day, this superior weapon can't cut clean through anything because it's a stick, and is vastly inferior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my bostaff license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak mouth clicking fluently, both Hibbity and Bibbity dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about African history and their tribal codes, which I follow 100%

When I get my African visa, I am moving to the Congo to not attend a prestigious college because there isn't one. I hope I can make it to age 50!

I don't own any clothes, so I don't wear anything around town. I want to get used to walking around butt naked before I move to Africa, so I can fit in easier. I make clicking noises and rape my elders and seniors as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Africa!

Forgot pic

>Wish me luck in Japan!
ROFLMAO.

filthy gaijin is a redundant term. All Japanese look down on foreigners. You'd be a second class citizen, at best.

That you don't know or understand that shows that you clearly don't have a good understanding of japanese culture..

That you think wearing a kimono is something that people even still do, or that swordplay is still a recognized art form reinforces your naivety and lack of understanding of modern Japanese culture.

Filthy weebo trash.

._.

s u m m e r

fucking kek

Nice try but I see clothes and not nudity

good luck in japan

The wind blows. It is 7 in the morning, Ken-sama woke up to the cold morning. He got up, and went to the bathroom to wash his face. Ken-sama live in a traditional Japanese house, he only rent a room though. The old couple is nice enough to let him stay in their house. Ken-sama grepped his kimono and wear it like a proper nihonjin, he walk to a window and smell the fresh nihonjin morning. “Ah, konbanwa anatas. What beautiful morning desu.” Ken-sama zoned out looking at the beach from his room. Ken-sama went downstairs to greet the old couple. “Ah, ohayou ojisan and obasan”. The old couple replied him with a warm smile and proceed with their breakfast while inviting Ken-sama. Although Ken-sama can not understand them, he easily could read what the old couple is trying to say, he is born with this talent. “Arigato.” Ken-sama said, he then went upstairs to take a few things. He took a bokken and a katana, the katana is hidden in his kimono and the bokken is on his obi, this is to avoid being arrested by authorities as he was warned last time. Ken-sama will be going on his usual morning walk to sightseeing the glorious nihonjin country. “Itadakimasu obasan and ojisan”, they gave him a mixed smile and a slightly confused expression.

Ken-sama reached the park near the beach, he like to watch kids playing as it is a something that can warm his pure heart. Suddenly, a sudden tremor. No, it’s more terrifying than that, it’s an earthquake, a huge one. The ground was shaking and beginning to crack, Ken-sama look at the children, they were running away terrified, “minna san! do not run around! Stay in place!” The kids couldn’t understand what he was saying, he gestured what he was trying to say, he ordered the kids to stay in the middle of the park as it is too dangerous. But that was Ken-sama’s mistake, he look at the beach from afar. It was huge, a tsunami is coming. Ken-sama widened his eyes and look at the children and yelled every Japanese word he knew “Arigatou gozaimasu! Gomenasai! Run away minna-san!” The children ran away, the wave is coming, it was at least 100ft tall. Ken-sama was ashamed with himself, he should have anticipated this, if he did the children would be far away by now. “sumimasen mina-san, it was my mistake”, he took his hidden katana and dual wield with the bokken and katana. As he ran towards the tsunami trying to stop it, he uttered his last words. “Arigatou obasan, ojisan. For taking care of me” The wave rise even higher. A shout is heard; “Nippon banzai!”.

Ok ok friend you caught me. I'm actually in fact

Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

More like Gay-jin... that's all I got.

Guten tag, my name is Bill Stahl.

I’m a 27 year old American Axis history enthusiast (Wehraboo for you allied war criminals). I draw iron crosses on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Germans in games. (Call of Duty, Company of Heroes)

I train with my Sturmgewehr 44 every day, this superior weapon can punch clean through Russian steel because it is made from Kruppstahl folded over one thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my Iron Cross with Oak Leaves from my Axis reenactment group two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak German fluently, both Alemannic and the Swabian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about German history and their Prussian code, which I follow 100%

When I get my German visa, I am moving to Munich to attend a prestigious Hauptschule to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a Panzer commander or a political speechwriter!

I own several Hugo Boss SS uniforms, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Germany, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my fuhrers and speak German as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in the Reich!

Where in Bushido does it state that you have to be an obese faggot?

You have a sword license? Where do you live where you need a sword license?

youtube.com/watch?v=h5hppnf3zUI

You actually need one in japan.

But OP isn't on Japan a yet. Did he get one prior to going? The time line seems fuzzy to me.

Fucking dickheads don't recognize trolling from 4 years ago.

Good Luck OP, i hope your dreams come true!

The bits about being a leader and practicing love for your fellow warriors.

lol at all the summerfags taking this seriously

Beautiful story.

Gomenasai, my name is Pasta-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old Italian Pasta (Spaghetti or Fettuccine for you guidos). I cook chicken parmigiana over the finest stale pasta, and spend my days searching for the hardest old pasta from superior Italian grocers (Barilla, Pasta Roni, and Kraft Mac and Cheese).

I train with my rolling pin every day, this superior kitchen instrument can roll flat any dough because it is treated over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other kitchen instrument on earth. I earned my rolling pin license two years ago, and I have been kneading dough every day.

I speak Italian fluently, both Sicilian and Boppa-da-Boopi, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Italian history and their stale pasta code, which I follow 100%.

When I get my Italian visa, I am moving to Rome to attend a prestigious kitchen school to learn more about their magnificent pasta-aging techniques. I hope I can create the world's most stale pasta for the Pope himself!

I own several aprons, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Italy, so I can fit in easier. I give Italian bread and pasta to my elders and seniors and speak Italian as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to distinguish between fresh and stale pasta.

Wish me luck in Italy!

Ah, should have changed first word to Ciao. Damn, was so close.

It's a copypasta, newfriend :^)

Fuck off filthy fucking Frank used that pic in his weeb vid

Too much pasta in this thread already.

Your newfaggotry offends me on a personal level.

Are you retarded? Do you have a mental disability?

It's a copypasta, the picture is a classic cringe photo. What does Filthy Frank even have to do with this? Fuck off with your JewTube celebs.

>Knows American history and follows the Constitution 100%.

You should be president. [spoiler]too bad you can't, though[/spoiler]

>Using [spoiler] on Sup Forums

It used not to be disabled on here. Bugger me.

It was never enabled on Sup Forums

Lies, damn lies!

> to attend a prestigious Hauptschule
You know that "Hauptschule is for the dumbest people in Germany?

The only thing below that is "Sonderschule" which is for people who are litteraly retarded

Hey Diseases,
My name is Madagascar, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are weak, highly detectable viruses who spend every second of your day looking for ways to spread. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever infected a water supply? I mean, I guess it's fun trying to make everyone vomit, hemorrhage and become depressed, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than wasting evolution points on increasing your heat, moisture and cold resistance to level 4.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best epidemic. I'm pretty much healthy. I’m the fourth largest island in the world, and only have one port. What symptoms do you have, other than "fatigue" and "sores"? I also get no reports of infections, and have a banging hot port (She just shut down; Shit was SO closed). You are all faggots who should just be vaccinated. Thanks for listening.