Why don't you have a seat over there?

>why don't you have a seat over there?
You have 30 seconds to save yourself. Wat say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YQN-3p2HqPA
quora.com/Personality-Rights-Is-it-legal-for-To-Catch-a-Predator-to-air-images-of-the-sex-predators-they-find-without-consent-from-those-individuals
youtube.com/watch?v=vQ2Xe4xrNi4
liveleak.com/view?i=599_1206356678
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3578932/Put-flower-boy-Michelle-s-husband.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dRnB0mwW6xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>h-haha I was just going to tell her to beware of s-s-strangers

>My friend told me to meet a girl here. He said she was 18.

I was coming over to tell her that I wasn't coming.

"I'm not saying jack without an attorney present."

In Europe she would have been legal.

I JUST STOPPED BY ON MY WAY TO ATLANTIC CITY

>I'm CIA

This guy was stumped so many times. The muslim guy who sent in a teenage apprentice won. The DA who committed suicide won. The 19-year old lost but everyone rooted for him.

Honestly this show sent the wrong message. That's why it was canceled.

I knew it was you hansen ! Im your biggest fan ! Do you want a cheeky blowie ?

Say nothing.
Leave without running.
If cops, still say nothing and obey them
If arrested, just explain the judge you were under the impression you'll meet an adult woman.

100% guaranteed you walk out free.

>The DA who committed suicide
wow lol

Oops

t. sad pedophile

I knew I was talking to a cop.

To Catch A Predator didn't deal with pedophilia. Chris Hansen explained this in Predator Raw.

I hacked the conversation and wrote a GUI in visual basic to backtrace the IP address, I came here to warn the girl.

don't they need a permission to show the guys on TV?

Yes, and they are also paid for it. Read the credits.

I've never really watched the show as I'm not from the USA, but why would anyone fuck their lives for a few bucks?

HI WOOWEE

I mean, their lives are already fucked. Dateline probably helped them with legal fees and shit if they agreed to be made an example of.

hello chris hansen :-)

>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

I don't think agreeing to be on national TV as a pedophile is better than just being arrested

If the girl is of age, everything is cool. I was going to meet a 19 year old once.
If she's underage, never meet her at her own or your house. Meet in a public place first, observe the area before talking to her, hang out with her and do shit she likes (eating ice cream, clothes shopping), always pay in cash though, and from there you can convince her to go to a random motel or something.
There's still a possibility her phone is getting tracked or something, but you can ask her to turn it off under some pretense like hey its rude to text on your phone while you're spending time with me, turn it off.

>Yes! It worked! Oh man Chris Hansen I'm your biggest fan! I didn't know any other way to get a guaranteed meeting with you! Oh man!
>hey Emily Elizabeth, you can come downstairs now! Chris is here, he actually came haha!

Just keep milking it

I must have the wrong house.

>The muslim guy who sent in a teenage apprentice won.
What? I must have missed this one...video?

ARE YOU CRAZY? ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MOIND? HE COULD HAVE BEEN A PEDAFOYLE?

Allah made me do it.

I thought about this for the luls

>show up in a minister/reverend outfit,
>have a shit ton of bibles and sex education posters, brochures and charts about abstinence and saving yourself for marriage
>walk into house
>if it's good old hansen you just explain that you were trying to save the girl's soul instead of fuck her.
>if it's not hansen then you have weird preacher sex with underage girls.

It's my understanding that they don't need permission because once they are arrested it's considered "informing the public" about a common knowledge event. But if say you were walking down the street and NBC stopped to interview you, yes they would need your written consent. But if you got arrested during the interview they wouldn't. US law on this is screwy.

scream "i'm not afraid to die" and reach into my pocket really fast

might as well get shot to death because your life is fuckin over

>You brought beer and condoms to an underaged girl's house to "warn" her?

How do none of you know how broadcasting works? Do you never watch the news with pedestrians in the background and think "I wonder how they got all those people to sign waivers"?

Dateline rents the house which makes it private property which means they can film whatever they want. Outside the house is public property so anyone can film

The only instances you can't show someone's face is when you have a camera on private property that isn't your own

youtu.be/YQN-3p2HqPA
only correct answer

as I said, I'm not from the USA and am not familiar with its laws, but interviewing and public shaming someone is different than pass by a camera in a public area.
Even arrested these people could probably sue NBC

No, those were for my meeting with your mum afterwards

This is my mom's house.

>Even arrested these people could probably sue NBC
No they couldn't
I'm unaware of the exact US law and I think it was slightly amended due to sex tapes (along the lines of privacy and defamtion - though if they're aware these are non-existent)

But there is nothing they can sue for
They willingly entered the property
They stayed and chatted
They were caught being arrested in public

Here, I found this link while looking for sex tape law ironically
quora.com/Personality-Rights-Is-it-legal-for-To-Catch-a-Predator-to-air-images-of-the-sex-predators-they-find-without-consent-from-those-individuals

>get legit job as pizza delivery guy
>schedule meeting with underage girl to be while I'm working
>have friend call in an order using decoy house address
>show up with pizza in hand and scope out the situation
checkmate chrissy boy that'll be $19.99 plus tip

Probably shouldn't open your mouth if you don't know shit about American broadcasting law. They don't have to show people in the background of a news story because that's considered common knowledge because it's newsworthy. However, if they just go and interview people on the street about some random topic, they absolutely need waivers for everyone who appears on camera. YOU can film people in public but if you were to show it on television you would need permission from the people filmed. Not that hard.

see this
>quora.com/Personality-Rights-Is-it-legal-for-To-Catch-a-Predator-to-air-images-of-the-sex-predators-they-find-without-consent-from-those-individuals
Now breathe
Stop being an autistic spaz
And calm down

I rape him in the ass and then I accuse him of homophobia.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ2Xe4xrNi4

>1:16
His eyebrow is leaving orbit

>genericwhitemale

apparently they could sue NBC for entrapment, like it's mentioned on this video
liveleak.com/view?i=599_1206356678

what's with his stance? what a goofball

the wigger guy had the right idea, honestly

>ay ENBEESEE, 2 words: Internet role play chat room dawg

It was cancelled cause someone, whom you mentioned, killed themself.
Fucking retard.

did he get away :D

Light myself on fire and bear hug anyone close enough

o shit waddup

You only can save your ass if you are a midget and say you are underage.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3578932/Put-flower-boy-Michelle-s-husband.html

oh cwap

>it's ok Chris, I'm from Sup Forums and this is just a mandatory cunny inspection.

>I'm gonna lose everything I got
>I'm gonna lose everything I have, Mister Gary
youtube.com/watch?v=dRnB0mwW6xY

Pull Hansen's eyeballs out with by bare hands before the cops can stop me

>black guy gets tased despite giving up, right in the beggining
top kek

Explain that I faked it all so I could meet my celebrity crush, Chris Hansen

I identify as a 14 year old black jewish woman

That one still got charged along with others who didn't talk without a lawyer.

grab hansen, use him as a human shield (I don't have a weapon but I can bite into his neck to kill him). once the police comes in I get close to one of 'em and quickly throw hansen on him and grab his gun, shoot hansen and the cop in the head and tell the other policemen to stand down if they don't want any more bloodshed. I run straight to the woods and disappear. phew, wasn't so hard, was it?

wtf

I always carry a fake remote detonator with me. When I leave the house and police are rushing me I pull it out and threaten to use it, saying that I planted my charges at one of the local hospitals. I then ask them to step back and I disappear in the shadows.

Nothing.

Self-incriminating is how most cops get most charges to stick, in any crime.

Did anyone ever attack him. I just assume someone would out of desperation.

*unzips penis*
"I was only doing this to meet you, Mr.Hansen - my one true love!"
>starts making out with him while stroking my cock meat furiously