I'm in a predicament here, Sup Forums

I'm in a predicament here, Sup Forums.

I'm not beyond saving...YET. But anyway, there's this 8/10 girl that I'm going to bang this weekend, but she says her period MIGHT come on.

I'm a virgin, and really want some pussy. Would you guys fuck her on her period anyway?

Should I just wait? This is one of the only times of year we'll be able to meet like this, and I don't want to cheat.

Do it faggot stop being a pussy and get some instead

I don't want a bloody dick, faggot.

>a real pirate isn't afraid of the red sea

go down on her and stop being a major fag
trash the v card and earn your red wings in one go

you're a fucking retard if you don't. I'm at point of no return, trust me, you don't want to be here

>I don't want a bloody dick, faggot.
then it's too late for you, loser
wants to have sex but it's too much of a faggot to get a little dirty in the process.
enjoy being a virgin. you don't need pussy, you're already a pussy. you need a dick for that faggy mouth of yours.

do it fagget

>calling someone a faggot when you're the one who's scared to fuck a girl on her period.

What are you fucking gay or something, just do it.
I've had sex with a girl on her period, I didn't even notice hardly. Plus girls are crazy horny on their period.

A hoplite is not afraid to get blood on his spear.
But again, their spears were like 12 foot long, so you do you

If it towards the end then there won't be much blood so go for it, if it's the second or third day then there will be quite a lot of blood so go for it.
Any other questions?

better

>Being so obsessed with pussy he fucks under any circumstance

You sound like you don't get pussy very often, faggot.

If she is on her period then u can blow a load in her. Sounds like a win win to me
However if she is heavy bleeder the smell can get bad....

Wouldn't the smell be bad?

I mean...I might if I'm desperate enough, but idk Sup Forumsro.

Do it OP. Put a towel down first. I'm not even trolling

If it's heavy flow then yes the smell can get bad but power they it user it will be worth it and afterwards u get to say u got laid u got to cream pie her and u got ur red wings all in one night

Would YOU? Be honest.

Point to x and ask "is that x?"
I.E. Point to door, "is that a door?"

I've done it Sup Forumsro. And yes.

done it several times with gf, if youre afraid of blood, just use a fucking condom. Put a tower under her ass, also.

i dont see the problem here

I beat god mode, but not god slayer mode. Pray tell the solution?

I plow my grill while she is on her period all the time, u get to blow a load in her so why not do it?
My ex would never let me fuck when she was ragging but I always got bj's instead so it was ok

God slayer mode.

Say,"Are you a bird?"
Recieve answer (if yes, the other bird lies. if no, the other bird tells the truth)

Ask the other bird which door is the one which leads to heaven. (base decision on previous bird's truth statement)

get fucked kid

see

With real medical advice I received, you can bone a girl at any time. Even during a period, it's advised against because the girl usually feels gross during the period or because it'll be a literal bloody mess. The "safe" period is right before and right after the period week since they aren't ovulating, but realistically she can still get pregnant; as Jurassic park taught us: life finds a way. If you are two consenting adults, go ahead and bang. If it's gross and bloody, and it's just not the right time. If you force it you are tight rope walking over a sex offender status. If things don't work out don't fucking cry about it. It's fine, I lost my virginity at 19 bro, most people lose it during college

you only have 1 question though

You have one question for EACH.

danke sehr

You're right, I didn't read the whole thing. I don't even know how you could get past the first stage with only 1 question though

>reached the "point of no return" waiting for the right one
>found her and trashed the V card that year
>married her and regularly get a piece

I'm thinking your point of no return is a wee bit early.

Is summer over yet?

Yeah, I mean, I'm not just obsessing over losing it, I just would rather lose it sooner than later.

She said she's been trying to jog to stop it from coming on, but chances are she's going to be day 1 or 2 into her period on the weekend, which means it's going to be fucking bloody.

Only one piece of pussy your whole life? Sucks for you, bro.

I'm in college bro, doing more with my life than sitting in my mom's house playing WoW, kek.

I'm sure you're the coolest guy in your guild.

Nah. Had a threesome with this gal one time.
Wife found out she LOVES tits and tongue rings that night.

IF SHE WANTS YOU DOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

not trying to hijack your thread OP but really need some advice with this shit

a girl i've been into for a long time and i know for a fact has been into me too blocked me from seeing her stories on snapchat all of a sudden. Weird thing is that last time i met her she asked if i noticed her posting stories all the time and was also being flirty. Asked her the day after if she wanted to hang out and she said she wasn't sure if she had time before leaving for another country for a little while.

Is she being hard too get or is she trying to get attention from me? we don't really stay that much in contact but everytime we haven't talked for a while she starts it again.

Should i just send her a message and asked why she blocked me and tell her i'll leave her alone if that's what she want?

Fucking a girl on her period isn't even that bad you little faggot

you sound like you never get pussy, faggot
ever been in a long time relationship? think your gf even when you get laid on the reg you are still gonna want some pussy during her period week, if you don't then you might enjoy some dick, which I assume you already do since you're a major pussy.
It's not a big deal. If anyone was as big of a faggot like you nobody would get laid.
sex is messy, smelly, sticky, sweaty... it isn't the most clean act and if your bitch ass can't take it then feel free to jerk off to your anime girls and keep it that way in order to not disappoint your beta ass.

fuck in the shower, wear a rubber, bring some lube (blood isn't a good lubricant) and stop being a faggot, virgin

Sounds like "a long time" was too long and she got tired of waiting.
Offer to help her get ready to leave country. Or just go for broke.
Living with the disappointment of rejecting is FAR easier than living with the pain of never having tired for that thing you really want.

She isn't interested. Move on Sup Forumsro
Let her keep in contact as friends but don't pursue any more. Friendzone her ass and focus on some other girls. If she responds to that then you're in, if she doesn't then be glad you friendzone her and she didn't friendzone you

yeah thats the thing.. i don't think i can move on properly without asking her what her deal is. And i will break contact completely if she says she isn't interested.