Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

feelverysad.bandcamp.com/releases
patthebunny.bandcamp.com/album/probably-nothing-possibly-everything
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girl.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cVx4f9swtTQ
dat-travelin-merchant.tumblr.com/post/68588462299/holohorokorbo-an-introduction-made-because
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chocolate milk has a bunch of energy, but it takes some time. Try some

The skiing and kayaking is wonderful. And so is the hiking. The people are ok, Wisconsin is still salty they aren't part of us

cunt

Matsushima-sama is eternal waifu

Also who's from wisconsin around here?

Yeah.
Claimed.
Someone give me album recommendations.
I promise I'll write them down now and only listen to them like several months from now.
>But I will listen to them at some point, if it counts
Speaking of which I have a sticky note around here with some artist information that I lost.

Claimed, no trollerino

Kys abo

Look how easy it is to impersonate someone on this thread

The usual.
Well that's an adorable picture.
>Rattles

the hiking up north of duluth along lake superior is awesome, went up there a couple months ago for a couple days

>first day back and i get last post in the thread

>licks butthole

Claimed

Sacchin second best girl behind
>pic related

Claimed.

Thank you, the artist does pretty cute stuff.

If you enjoy breakcore and classical music 'Venetian Snares - Rossz Csillag Alatt Született' is a masterpiece.

I'm from around that area originally? how about you?

yes
now fuck off shino
>usual usual usual rattles
mihciru 2nd best girl
>pic related

Rin?!

Im not shino though

Written down, will give it a listen probably later tonight. If not, sometime in the next three months.

I'm on fucking tilt rn though because that sticky note had a Brazilian band on it that I forgot the name of.

plenty of real cosplay sluts of your city wanna fuk

feelverysad.bandcamp.com/releases

Nice trips

Why is everybody ITT from Wisconsin? it it the isolation?

who then?
ey bby wanna fuk?

Im batman

Green bay, but I'm moving to Milwaukee for college in August

patthebunny.bandcamp.com/album/probably-nothing-possibly-everything

I know, have you been to pictured rocks? Or Boundary Waters? I went to Isle Royal last summer and am going to the Appostle Islands this summer. Both of those are islands in Superior

Time to go play some league

Ayyyyy, Sanae!

What kinda genre you looking for in particular?

>Wisconsin
>Implying
That's such a strange assumption to make.
If anything, most people are here from Texas.

>Not me, though
>I'm from best state

born and raised in the suburbs north of the twin cities

Minnesota here

we went up around split rock river, I don't have the stamina to do a boundary waters trip

Post steam

i live in madison area

>best state
>claiming to be anything other than Wisconsin
pick one

414 rep

Ooh yeah call my name~
>keeps licking

Their are like 5 people from Wisconsin in here

Well that sucks, there's plenty of great Brazilian artists out there. Do you remember what kind of music it was?
Or any clue about the cover?

I should ask Kyouko for yours.

>Genre
>implying
I don't really have anything specific in mind.
Anything works.
>Really, just recommend something, I'm down always.

fuk?

Korbo claim

Horo and Holo are still both open if anyone wishes to claim them.

How is everyone today? I've got about 20-35 minutes then I'll be dashing off again.

727 rep
Florida is best state

very good choice

what for?

Its Holo you retard
Everyone calls her Holo

HORO HOLO

I thought I was supposed to ask Kyouko for yours instead.
God damn it Kyouko, get it together.

So we can fuk bby

The HOLOcaust is happening

Clearly not EVERYONE or there wouldn't be a huge debate over Holo vs Horo

And I call her Korbo. So get over yourself

Korbo, you say? I agree.

Who gives a fuck what people call her, Korbo is her name.

I believe the name of the artist was Rakta

That's, like, five too many.

I pick all of the above.
Best state AND something other than Wisconsin.

Written down. Were you perhaps the one who recommended Jeff Rosenstock's I Look Like Shit? Because if so, congrats. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Succ?

Hi, can't stay for long, how it goes?

plenty of real anime sluts of your city would suck your cock on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girl.html

What do you have against Wisconsin?

Shino get rekt

Both ways should work, I've been just too lazy to do it so far.

Looks like punk, not my field but their covers look attractive.

Wisconsin is where the Waifus are at.

you mean fatman? :^)
neece feet

Her name isn't Korbo its HOLO or HORO if your a chink
Theres a debate of Korbo vs. Holo/Horo

Its korbo. get over it

IM GEORGE ZIMMER, THE CO-FOUNDER OF MENS WAREHOUSE AND THE COMMUNUTY HERE IS CANCER. EVERYTHING IS BEING SWALLOWED BY COPYPASTAD. THE COMMENTS SECTION OF EVERY POST IS SLOWLY DEGRADING INTO A SHITFESRY CIRCLEJERK. EVEN THIS IS GOING TO END UP AS A COPYPASTA, I GUARANTEE IT

but I don't fuck with many anons.

Absolutely nothing, just giving people shit about it.

Hiya!

I discovered the album I was looking for, 'III'.
As far as me telling you what the cover would look like in my last post, I wouldn't know, as I got the recommendation from a record store worker.

>Looks like punk
Yeah, only reason I asked the dude behind the counter who it was is because the bassist was A-

not literally, I mean.

is it gonna be one of those threads again?

Hello, you up to anything?

For the Korbo fags its Korboverload.png
They need to KS

You've got a point there.
And I wouldn't want Homura mad at me.

I think I found it, hopefully it's the correct one.

Warwick thread?

Nice, if you feel like blogging your opinion on the album after listening to it I will be glad to see it.

Tier 1 Kancolle loli.

Listening to albums I wrote down in like, November.
Other than that, though, not much.
How about you?

Claiming Seaport Hime.
Hey Cowbro.
Pretty good wolfgirl waifu, sir.

>In Silico
>Fables From A Mayfly: What I Tell You Three Times Is True
>Dark before Dawn
>The Ancient and Arcane
>All Killer No Filler
>Analogue Players In A Digital World
>The Sound of Madness
>The Sufferer and the Witness
Since you seem not to have any preference, have a bit of everything.

Not too bad. Super hot today, like yesterday.

It'd be cool if I could be a part of a normal conversation instead of wasting an hour debating Korbo's hand writing for once.

The only name she ever called herself in the original Japanese light novels (the single most authoritative source on the matter) is ヨイツの賢狼

So unless you want to call her "Yoitsu no Kenrou" then you're using a name that isn't her own.

ホロ ("horo") is what she was called by the citizens of Pasloe: a town that trades in wheat based somewhere in southern Europe. She originates from a forest in northern Asia. It makes no sense that someone from Pasloe would have any idea how to pronounce her name or even know what it means.

The author chose "Holo" as the romanization when Yen Press bought the rights to translate the manga since he didn't want American audiences calling her "whore-o"

Season 2 had a completely different writing staff and different artists and deviated from the light novels. In season 2 she wrote her name in chicken scratch which resembles "Korbo"

Since a name is nothing more than what you use to call someone, if she recognizes it as her own and responds to it then it's plenty valid. "Sage wolf", "wise wolf", and "goddess" are all equally "her name" -- just as much as Horo / Holo / Korbo

As for the Horo / Holo debate (despite the author officially choosing Holo), the anime was fan-subbed for 4 years as "Horo" before Yen Press got the official rights, and so die-hard fans got used to this name. Also while people say R = L in Japanese, the truth is that a Japanese R sounds like a Spanish R (Portuguese explorers were the first to discover Japan from Europe, so they chose "R" as the proper romanization for that kana). It sounds NOTHING like an English L -- there just isn't a sound in Japanese which sounds like an English L and so when a word has an L in it they substitute an R

Korbo was a widely accepted resolution to years of Horo vs Holo

>Warwick thread?

Loser

you should be able to find mine aswell then, but I'm not really that kind of guy, you know.

i'm a bit of hand in reverse, I act like a jerk but I'm the sweetest guy you will ever meet.

plenty of horny anime girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girl.html

The Venetian Snares album?
I'll let you know what I think of it, definitely.

I really appreciate this, thank you, my good friend.

Blasphemy.
>pic

I'm also listening to some music.
youtube.com/watch?v=cVx4f9swtTQ
I may play some Overwatch later I guess, but other than that, just an oddly monotonous day, per the usual.
Heyo Seaport, the usual?

Hey everyone! Shiro claimed.

>homuroll

Bye everyone! Sleep well.

Korbo was accepted when?
>resembles Korbo
It looks like Holo to me

Sure thing. If you like anything in it, let me know and I can provide at least 2-3 more albums more of it.
>And at most, upwards of 20 albums

No i mean Nyorukoman

I wouldn't do that mistake again, if anything happens I would have to be mad at Chen.

I wonder how big is your Warwick folder.

I was referring to III, but I will be interested to discuss anything really.

Liquid attempt, good night.

>I act like a jerk but I'm the sweetest guy you will ever meet
Can confirm.

They can save it as korboverload if they want

Kindred doggo thread

>Danny Brown
I remember him being featured on the track Six Degrees on the collab album 'Sour Soul' between BADBADNOTGOOD and Ghostface Killah. Thought he was annoying at first. Kinda grew on me, though.

Will do!

too much quality.
take this.

Nighty night Shiro.

Succ

>telling yourself nighty night
Lonely much?

More to the point of her name: she makes several allusions in the novel, the manga, and the anime to the fact that in the north she lives more as a wolf than a human. Wolves don't have names for one another - they recognize one another by sight, sound, and smell and they pass only small amounts of information: "my land", "my hunt", "I eat now", etc.

It would stand to reason that she didn't have a name until she took on the disguise of a young woman and started travelling, at which point she needed some way to fit into human life (e.g. a name).

I can argue the semantics of her name, naming in general, Japanese mythology, history, the age of exploration, etc - although the facts of the matter stand:

>As a tripfag, I post as "Korbo"
>As a waifu, I prefer to call her "Korbo"
>There are others on the internet who call her Korbo, and saying otherwise is outright false
>Nothing you say or do will change my mind

About two and a half years ago a forum post was made to put the question to rest. They posted Korbo's signature and said "she writes her own name with an L -- therefore it's Holo". Many people who saw the signature agreed it more closely resembled "Korbo" and the name stuck

On Sup Forums's Sup Forums the Horo vs Holo debate was a continuous one for a few years. Once Korbo entered the scene, it became a quick way to both derail such threads and cause some unanimity. Everyone could agree on a silly name with no relation to the original series as a common pet name for her so there need no longer be an argument.

See: dat-travelin-merchant.tumblr.com/post/68588462299/holohorokorbo-an-introduction-made-because

Korbo is love, Korbo is life.

I forgot to crop it