What *really* happened?

What *really* happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=dave chapelle talks illumiati
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>put on the dress Dave
>nah fuck that

>Dave we'd like to Jew you outta some money

So it's like this. Niggers commit 40% of crime and are 12% of the population. Dave Chappelle realised this. Then he had a mental breakdown and had to flee to Africa before he committed a crime and contributed to the statistics.

>implying ALL comedians dont cross dress at some point

Oh, but suddenly its racist when they ask a black man to do it.

I'm wondering if it really was something like Dave feeling guilty for being so successful among whites, so he had to do something to restablish his cred amongst blacks. Ergo, quit his show and go to africa.

>Dave, we'll buy your integrity and artistic merit for $50 million dollars. Whaddaya say?

I wonder how Neal Brennan felt about that decision.

It's the lowest form of comedy

>muh black guilt

I thought that was sarcasm?

He got redpilled by the Burr

Bill lost all credibility when he bound his pink sausage to Nia. And to think of all the countless 2009-2011 MMPC where he ranted about marriage and feminists...

Nah man, soon enough Nia will divorce him and take all this shit, the fucking rage will propel Bill into comedy levels never seen before,he's willing to sacrifice himself in the name of his craft, it'll be glorious.

The Burr has it all planned my man you just wait.

I can't tell on this board anymore.

Dave is the best comedian on the planet and the only pure one. He could pick up a multi million dollar show in a heartbeat or even do adverts all the time like he did for Coke and Pepsi, yet he chooses to tour the country, selling out shows and doing spots at the Comedy Store whilst killing crowds. He doesn't even release specials any more. I think his time in TV only showed him that he was straying from his true calling.

Dave got tired of racist whiteys like you guys laughing at him so he quit the show, had sex with oprah, went to Africa, and then when he felt better just decided to tour America and sell out every single show he's performed since then.

Basically he never wanted to become an NWO like other celebs.

lol. do you really believe that?

dave chappelle is a 35th degree freemason

is this pasta now?

Sounds like it's be right up Chappelle's alley then

Bill Burr laughed too hard

went off his meds

>35th degree

does that mean he's 325 degrees from being a revolutionary mason? the hell do these degrees mean

>skinny guys that take up physical activity late in life

Disgusting. you can always tell because their heads and necks don't fit their newly athletic body. Little niglet would have been better off staying thin.

fat

Kek

heh Should have done weightlifting when you were still developing kid, now your skull shape will forever be marked as low test...unless you start taking HGH.

nah he just needs to bench press more and do some shrugs, and fire whoever has him doing arms so much over everything else

Illuminati, I shit you not.
People think of it as tinfoil at conspiracy, but people with nefarious agenda are real

youtube.com/results?search_query=dave chapelle talks illumiati

nothing is going to help him with that slack jaw and receding chin bruh

Jokes on you, I've had a massive bobble head since I was a kid. I'm filling it in now

this. Dave didn't want to encourage black kids to become gay and worship the Jews.

>massive bobble head

You better not waste it bro. Big skull = High Test

You'd probably make insane gains without even trying

Are you fucking serious?

Neil was all for the jewing, there's plenty of articles talking about it. He says something like "he didn't make Chappelle's show alone, we wrote the sketches together. So for him to just bail like that hurt a lot of people involved, not just me." So they ended up sitting up. In Dave's defense, it pissed him off that the Jews at comedy central kept pushing him to be more and more racist and stereotypical when he saw the damage it was doing. Dave was trying to say "isn't racism rediculous? We're all different in our own ways", while the producers were more like "racism is funny! Watch our commercials".

I stand with dave

Research more, don't be oblivious to the world around you

That OandA episode when they have him call in after it happened will forever slay my sides

What are you talking about?