Ask a straight guy who sucked a cock last night anything. Just experimenting...

Ask a straight guy who sucked a cock last night anything. Just experimenting. Abusive trolls will be ignored and blocked.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was a white cock btw. That pic's semi-related to the topic of course.

OP is a Faggot

>a straight guy
>who sucked a cock last night
>experimenting
Closet faggot

Where do you sucked it, and what specific reaso to do it? and what does it felt like?

plenty of horny ethnic whores of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girl.html

hows it goin, newfriend

>Sup Forums
>will be blocked
lol

>ignored and blocked
My my, you are new here aren't you?

just from a friend of a friend. he's bi. it felt good tbh, I tried deepthroating, and was pretty good at it. I expected the cock to have a little play, but it was very hard. too hard perhaps. the sperm tasted sweet, but left a weird aftertaste in my throat for a while.

Well, how'd it go?

You planned it? or just happen. Also did you rim job his ass?

Did you get a hard on while sucking him off?

Sup Forums Plus. You can block anyone.

and you two are blocked.

>Ask a former straight guy who sucked a cock last night...
Fixed that for ya

Fucking faggot
I want to know how you're going to block me
Kill yourself you half man

see It was fun. Men disgust me though. Too bad cocks don't just have little legs - it's a shame they're attached to a male.

but i'll do it again.

Hate to break it to you, but you aren't straight anymore.

Trips checked. OP is CONFIRMED FAGGOT

oh no I won't lick bung. I've been wanting to experiment for a while. so I talked to a friend, he hooked me up with this guy.

it's weird, I don't like guys touching me. and I don't like touching them - just their cocks.

no, I didn't get hard. I get hard seeing my gf's pussy, tits and asshole.

I might let a guy fuck my ass, I kind of want to experience that, too.

That means you are a sissy faggot.

Are you honestly heart honest straight then? Why dont you do gloryholes or understall sucking then, that seem to be the solution for you

I still consider myself 100% straight. Not bi. Not gay.

Just experiment. Even if sucking is something I continue regularly, I'll still consider myself straight, as men don't turn me on. Just the cock.

Its weird but i believe you

Same boat op. I've sucked a few. Cocksturn me on but men don't. I don't want to be touched or be romantic at all. Gloryholes are perfect for that disconnect.

I don't want aids. we have TONS of gloryholes here. But I'll keep it to acquaintances, 'safe' people that I/friends know.

>Sup Forums plus
>Sup Forums
>PLUS
Did you just show up here

I remember this thread

WOW
Closet faggot detected
Don't worry you massive faggot
Take it in the ass a few times
It's a matter of time

this. OP here btw. I can empathize 100%. kinda glad you feel the same way. do you worry about disease at the gloryholes?

Same guy as above. Make a private one and vet the guy as you would anyone you'd hook up with. That's what I did

ahhhh that makes sense. well done... now that would make it a lot hotter. because I don't want some guy moaning right over me, and he better not fucking touch me.

great idea.

Just replied. I still vet men, typically always play with married as they're very cautious and clean. I stay away from gay men.

Did you suck the balls too, like a good little bitch?

more great advice. did you make your own gloryhole? do you meet them in person, or is it all virtually anonymous from their standpoint?

I make them from a sheet in a doorway. All anonymous. I don't wanna see them tbh. It's veery hot btw no pressure just you and a cock to work with. Man now I wanna suck..

nope, this is the first cock I've sucked. i'd rate my deepthroat 10/10, could have fit the balls in, too. but that's for someone with more experience.

gif kind of related.

i'm going to try this. Great ideas. I bet a lot of guys feel the same way we do.

shut the fuck up faggot wrap a cock around your throat and hang yourself you fucking poo pusher

From the replies I get from married straight they do. Idc, I'm bit or consider myself bit. I don't like men, just cock. I still state at women and list for girls with no issues.

>straight guy
>sucked cock
Uh huh.

why do you call yourself straight?

Did you feel like a used slut when you felt him cumming down your throat?

what does "vet" mean?

Closet fag

i ve sucked two times a cock in a gay bath house, i did it fastly because i was a little bit nervous, no cumshot, but just tasted the precum, by the way this was not really big cocks, im planning to go in bath house again to search a better experience.

How feminine was the penis?