Reading critics' reviews for this film

>reading critics' reviews for this film
>waaaah it's not muh scary monster movie also portraying muslim invaders as invaders is RACISS

Why amerignorants so butthurt that Vlad the Kebab Remover has finally been portrayed as the hero and protector of Europe he is? He literally protected Christianity from a muslim invasion.

Because Americans love Muslims????

I dunno, you didn't really think this through did you.

I think the bigger fact was the movie was PG-13. I don't know how that's the biggest factor, but seriously, it's just a capeshit movie.

Obama is a Muslim?!

>Americans love Muslims

It's just a bland, shitty movie. It's like they wanted to turn him into a superhero.

Isn't Obama the most hated of american presidents? Everyone is fucking mad with him and his policies

>psychopath who tortured civilians was a hero

nice Sup Forums meme but I thought slavs werent white?

No, Obama's job approval rating is slightly net positive

But Dracula is often depictede wearing a cape. Plus it was fun

It had some good ideas but it was poorly conceived and the USA made for TV movie did this movie better with a shoe string budget.

I doubt anyone was seriously complaining about muslims being killed. Or being portrayed badly, I mean we're one of the only nations on earth that has been killing muslims consistently for 30+ years.

>sensible immigration policy
what's da prob bob

>Americans love Muslims
Forgot 9/11 so soon?

I dont rigged polls

You're underestimating the rise of SJWs and political correctness in the recent years.

He is still seen as a hero in Romania, Technically he killed the rich to give back to the poor and the rich in his region were carpet baggers. Germans, Turks. They weren't even Romanian nobility.

>it was fun
This
The vampire powers were really cool and the fights awesome
Also it's not the first time vampires are portrayed as sympathetic, pic related

Maybe I am but having dealt with the history and siege of vienna and all the other deplorable shit the Ottoman Empire pulled, Vlad Teepesh is a hero. He literally saved western civilization.

If anything the problem with Dracula Unleashed was they strayed too far into DBZ territory with his powers. I don't mind showing Dracula as a powerful supernatural being, but teleporting around taking out entire armies saying 'nothing personnel kid' was a bit much

You should watch Twilight

He wasn't even a full vampire yet either which I agree with.

The bat tidal wave thing was kind of cool. I went in thinking I would hate the movie but only realy gripe I had is Dance didn't get more play.

They should have bookend the movie with him beginning and end, it would have set the tone better.

The sequence where he marches alone on the Ottoman army with a lightning storm is really fucking cool

ha
they didn't get it

no more hated than his predessor

Interview's vampires saw great sympathy from my dick.

Yes it was. I liked him astride the tower, commanding swarms of bats into a fist and stuff. There's no point in getting precious over the source material; if anything, Stoker would probably be astounded that his work continued to have such influence and longevity.

>hating Interview with the Vampire one of the best vampire movies in existence
pleb

I still cannot believe they're getting a guy that writes transformer level movies to make a script for Ann Rice books, insane.

The second movie fucked up so much though, they had a great Queen of the Damned and they found a way to make a vampire movie, boring..and I liked the soundtrack too.

Why are vampires so homoerotic?

n-no i just like twilight and IWTV

Mainly because of Anne Rice. Who can blame her for writing about effeminate boys with super powers making out? She'd fit right in with the yaoi/shipper community.

I'll be honest the only things I found retarded about Twilight were the "we vegetarian vampires we don't eat humans" shit and the sparkle-in-the-sun absolute retarded shit. If it had been a modern gothic love story between a vampire boy and a human girl who chooses to become a vampire in the end without those things nobody would've bitched.

And Stephanie Meyers. Anne Rice came first though.

They are both fanfic writers.

yea it was meme hate

Shut up it's hot

That is how a lot of people get into writing, I don't know if it's more prevalent among women

This fucking Dracula shit is cancer, CANCER i tell you!! An offense to the true story of Vlad Țepeş, son of Vlad Dracul member of the order of the Dragon. Vlad was taken as a boy with his brother as warranty by the sultan, so that his father would not fight the Sultan. The True story of Vlad is far more interesting than this Bram Stoker shitfest called Dracula

Daily reminder Dante was a fanfic writer. Being a fanfic writer means nothing.

Any recommendations?

Neither Stephanie Meyers nor Anne Rice wrote any fanfic, their works are the their own creations and property and are not directly based on someone else's intellectual property therefore they are not and cannot be fanfic. Fanfic literally means fanwork fiction, as in a work fiction beloging to a fandom for a pre-existing canon, not an original canon created by the author. Simply utilizing common public folklore/fantasy/mythology creatures and aspects is not enough to deny the original creation of the author, as each original work adds its own features to a common framework that make it unique.

A movie about Vlad himself, he is a hero in Romania and other countries, his story is Oscar material, everything from his brother turning into an Ottoman while he was a rebel and always resented the Ottomans for what they did to his father up to his "cruelty"(not really cruelty, it was just and needed) when he impaled thousands of turks, cruelty was needed as a detterant, his real story is better than many Oscar winning shit's but everytime someone makes a movie they make it about "le epic bat monster"

>also portraying muslim invaders as invaders is RACISS
shit, so that's why it got such bad reviews

is it any good?

>muslim invaders as invaders is RACISS

Chances are whoever says this never read about the Ottoman invasions of Eastern Europe, or the fact that Vlad's cruelty towards them was shaped by the time spent as a political hostage in the empire.

>I hate fun

Muslims never invaded anything and they are portrayed in a racist way in the movie. The Muslims lost their home because of European colonization and slavery so they had to seek help somewhere.

Get back to Sup Forums.

This, and let's not forget that Vlad adopted impaling from the Ottomans, he just applied it on a larger scale because when you are greatly outnumbered striking fear into your attackers is very usefull

Fresh off the British press

>amerignorants so butthurt

We're not. That movie did alright here.

>muslims never invaded anything
>what is ottoman empire, one of the most successful empire in history

american education, everyone

fucking cuck lmfao

send help

He had a rough time. He and his brother were both kids at the time. His brother got close to the Sultan, I assume for safety first and foremost. Meanwhile Vlad hated it all, while being exposed to the cruelties of the imperial court as well as the mundane executions, his father kept fighting the Ottomans which meant he and his brother could be killed at any time. He was more or less alone. That's a pretty harsh childhood.

>imperialism is ok when muslims do it

>getting trolled so bad you had to respond.

lel

>implying Britain isn't a muslim country
>implying Britain is white

>w-was j-just p-pretendin!

are you baiting?

I can't tell any more

this is embarassing

I can't believe this is actually a real world

>can't spot samefag

Are you fucking new?

i think i'll actually pay to watch this movie now

Charles Dance was the movie's saving grace. Now that Lee is gone, I can't think of a better elder Vampire, with exception to the guy who was in Underworld.

God I love Underworld, I think it's time for a rewatch

>tfw you will never be a blood doll to a qt 3.14 vampiress.

you mean a real cuntry

Welcome to 2016, when you can't spot trolls thanks to media and academia. They are the master trolls, because they believe what they're saying.

Like this one shows:

Is this film Van Helsing, The Wolfman kino core?

Twilight movies need a gender flip. Vampire grill on human boy action with sexual tension coming from a Aela The Huntress-like werewolf grill

we already had that in that god awful fright night 2

I so very rarely get to use this gif in the proper context

>movie about Vlad the Impaler
>PG-13

I haven't even watched it, that's just dumb.

That just sounds like he wants all that dank Islamobucks by having them use the British stock exchange or whatever. I need more context to see why that is controversial in any way.