kkrvetklep
kkrbootjood

>Be Belgium
>be netherlands
what's the difference?

>be Belgium
>lose to Germany once
>lose to Germany twice
>lose to Germany three times and have all sense of sovereignty governed by the EU
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Netherlands = arrogant loudmouth cheapskate cheese-heads, small foamy beers and pic related

Belgium = introverted, polite, burgundian mentality, best beer in the world

Netherlands is a country with rich tradition and history. Belgium is a non-country formed to act as a buffer between krauts and frogs.

So let me get this straight

Belgium = introverted (autistic), polite (beta), burgundian mentality (mentality of an actual country, to which you aren't), best beer in the world (to which you cant drink because of the overwhelming amount of Muslims and terrorist attacks + its haram)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA

is this the famed aussie banter?
kind of unimpressed 2bh

>be belgium
>be
>belgium

I keked out loud.
But you're right about the autism and beta mentality. I think Germans suffer from it as well

this, I had hoped for something more spicy, it's almost stooping to the levels of Dutch-tier """"banter""""

Why are People on Sup Forums so easily baited by this australian shitposters lol

Why wont the Flemish cut off the handouts to the Walloons?

It think it is more a case of pity. Compare it to the class clown. Australia grew out of a nation of convicts who lost a war to emus, their national hero was stabbed by a stingray, petrol-drenched abos and other agressive toxic wildlife are everywhere, and frankly they're not particularly bright. It is the only thing they have to offer the international community (rest of the class), sometimes they're actually funny, but they made being a clown into their identity because they crave the attention and laughs. So naturally they get a lot of pity laughs.

Slave mentality
And cuckoldry

>accent belge
Oh my God you guys are worse than Quebec

>Belgian """people"""

Threadly reminder that the only good Belgians speak French.

What's Belgium famous for?

Chocolate and paedophilia, and they only invented the chocolate to get to the kids

meanwhile Australia is famous fo-
never mind

They're famous for their terrorism, non-country status, semi-decent beer which they can't drink because its haram, and of course their chocolate which they cant eat due to its lack of halal certification

Oh and they've been invaded literally fucking twice, and gave up their sovereignty FUCKING WILLINGLY to the EU (Germany)

Confirmed for ultimate cuck status, what a sad excuse of a """Country"""

>Threadly reminder that the only good Belgians speak French.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_ve-smgDI

you're repeating yourself

Oh God, that's a Belgian accent?

Vegan chocolate is fine though, no need for a certificate.

>walbania

>netherlands
>tradition
Good one.

>file size: 6KB
>uploading a larger file would time out the captcha

How much tourism was there into molenbeek after the attacks and how fucking weird were the tourists

I honestly wanted to go lol

yes, and average Walloons during their daily activities

tiptopkek

I'll repeat myself for the THIRD FUCKING TIME, the same amount as you've been invaded haha lad

guys what the fuck is a Belgium

Molenbeek isn't exactly a spot where tourists come, but tourism all over the country was affected after the attack, still is, especially in Brussels.

>Belgium

Well it's not working very well for you is it? Time to change strategy?

Yes, starting with you hahahah fucking Swedish KEK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sucked off Jamal lately have ya? ya fucking gay faggot cunt hahahaha

shhh

I can understand that France or the UK would call us a non-country, but ex colonials? At least our history didn't start with the British subduing some shitskins

Isn't it about time to take your meds mate?

>Belgium
no such thing

(You)

>Belgium