Sup Sup Forums, I got mega wasted last night and randomly bought some heroin

Sup Sup Forums, I got mega wasted last night and randomly bought some heroin.

I've never done it before, wat do?

snort it

Clean your fucking nails, dirtbag.

bang that shit faggot

SHAWPEE IN DA POOPAH!!!!!!

Yeah smoke it, heroïn is good for you and overrated to be addictive.

throw it away. you´re a big enough burden to society as is is you ugly shit

To be honest, I would try it once but only if you're completely confident you wouldn't get carried away. It's absolutely the best drug out there, which is exactly what makes it the worst.

Cut It with some other shit, chop it in three equal parts and resell to some addicts. Profit and go buy a buncha weed am booze.

Fuck the coke, sniff that shit that's under your nails

That dirty fucking thumbnail.....

Get rid of it. Do yourself a favor.

Boot that shit son, what you waitin for?
Better not chance anything, bang that all at once

Snort half of that at first looks pretty good if it's ecp

He already put his thumb there.

snort it.
use tin foil and smoke it.
dont fucking throw it away.

I guess you are a faggot.
So recommend you to get a needle (a used one from the playground) and inject into your vein. post a picture and tell how it is

it looks like brown sugar to be honest. taste it first. if its bitter, you're good to go. like a pain pill buzz.

This is what Sup Forums is supposed to be.
Learn from the user,newfags.

Throw that shit away OP, it's not worth the risk
Also dubs get

Looks more like dope than brown sugar to me no granules

This is the right answer

Flush it and move on. Consider the slight benefits and massive risks to do otherwise

Inject it in the biggest vein in your cock and call your parents and tell them you're a failure

inject inject inject
just do it

Flush it down the drain. Really.

What's booting? By the way this was $20, how'd I do?

That's pretty brutal fam

can anyone comment on the quality? This doesn't seem bad for $20

I still recommend you try it
at least snore it, don't be weak

Do you even work? Do you take care of your personal hygiene? You haven't clipped your nails for about two weeks now am I right?

It means do what I said

Don't listen to these fags that say drugs r bad
Go to the pharmacy and ask for a needle - they can't legally turn you down cause of aids and gay people rights and stuff.
shoot it and have the best time of your life

That looks to be about two points, breddy gud for $20. The bags I get are tar, and therefor I can't rail them.
Take TINY little dabs under those filthy nails of yours and toot it up yer nose until you feel the delicious euphoric warm sensation that will eventually ruin your life.

Welcome to hell :3

snort it. least risky way and most controllable

Don't snort it faggot. Cook it up. Syringe that shit in a fat vein near elbow. Have a newspaper close by to vomit onto. Ride the wave as your problems melt, melt away

bump it faggot

to the guy posting how to take heroin on Sup Forums

>oh the irony

everyone wants you to snore it
you asked for advice, now you have it
don't be a pussy, take a long line

Booting = to administer a drug intravenously

See also "banging"

It's a toss up, which is part of the reason heroin is so inherently dangerous. I've used a lot of heroin in my life (clean now though), and trust me when I say that you simply cannot tell just by looking at it how strong it might be. It's not like marijuana. It can't pass just a visual inspection.

I recommend you not even do it, OP. You might think you are the type of person who would never get too deep into it (as I initially thought about myself), but you may find that you absolutely love it and want to continue doing it. Just sell it if you can to get your money back and go buy a fifth of Jack instead.

Do it if you're willing and prepared to begin a heroin addiction.

OP is gonna die.

>Welcome to hell :3
take some questions?

>Implying that he takes heroin
>Implying that hygiene has anything to do with heroin.

Retard.
Also,check'd

hopefully they'll even live stream it! :^)

Your sweeter than cake.

Its time to cut nails you dirty faggot. Need sanitary!

I just lined it up into 3 rails and did all of it at once.

Lemme let you know the results. Should I be letting the drip drain?? Holy shit it's bitter

Hey OP. 5 year user of heroin here.

Looks like you have about .2 of heroin. .1 is enough for a seasoned user to inject. Snorting it is about half as potent. I would divide that into 8 small piles with a razor blade. Try snorting 1 of those piles (.025 grams) and see how it goes. You can always add more, but you can't add less. The next best option is plugging it, but that's really just to increase absorption. Snorting is the way to go. Post pics when you do it. You'll enjoy it. It's just like taking a few Percocet. Stigma regarding heroin comes from the potency; but it's just an opiate, nearly identical to morphine. Nothing to be afraid of.

God damn it user stop rolling dubs.
Motherfucker. Check'd

Oh yep OP gonna die.

OP is fucked

Throw it away or sell it

It will ruin your life

Please OP don't fuck around

I just snorted the whole package

Woo wee, starting to feel it

My dog!

Enjoy the ride!!

POST LIVE UPDATES AND HOPEFULLY PICS/WEB M. DO IT FAGGOT

wtf is that

>fam
kill thyself

Appears to be a pig somebody tried to turn into an elephant.

>Nothing to be afraid of

Pwnt

Enjoy your trip pham. I'm snorting coke myself. Love a bit of sniff I do

All of it? Call a fucking ambulance you dumb cunt

Yeah I've shot in my palms, knuckles, and feet. After it got to that point, I started intramuscular injection. I'm 4 years sober now. Sucks to get to that point when all your veins are collapsed.

HE ONLY SNORTED IT HE DIDN'T INJECT IT YOU AUTIST

Also double 0s. Check'd

That's enough for 2 shots for a junkie. Op definitely gonna die. Wish he live streamed.

I don't know if you guys need pics. I was massively hungover and now I feel a lot better. In fact I feel pretty damn good.

>4 years sober now

see

>Nothing to be afraid of

Ah, newspaper instead of laminate or tile and newspaper instead of blankets!
This guy knows how to save money. Take notes you retards

>pham
anhero

Yeah, if you haven't done it, don't start. That's abstinence.

OP was going to do it regardless.

>harm reduction.

>You don't need pics

I stopped reading there.

op is literally dying

rub some in with tylenol 3 and water

Yeah you'll continue feeling better for about 15 minutes and then you'll stop breathing.

For a fucking freshie that much can still fuck him up.
Half of that would be enough to jack a seasoned user fairly well.
Believe me, tolerance matters, a newbie taking double that might just go in to shock.

I'm predisposed to alcohol, I'm not worried about opiates. I've been around them before.

I can handle my drugs.

Sell it for double it's worth and become a dealer

good night sweet prince

If you're predisposed to alcohol(ism) you're predisposed to addiction. Alcoholism is alcohol addiction. Alcohol is a drug. Heroin is a drug. Addiction doesn't care which substance you select.

Godspeed OP

Lol. You don't handle heroin. Heroin handles you.

I give you twenty minutes before you nod out and never come back.

>never watched Pulp Fiction

If you've never done heroin before, being a seasoned drug user doesn't translate over.

snort it all at once

He did. Welcome to the thread.

Man, you can act tough on the internet, but those two fat rams of heroin you just did dont give a fuck about how tough you act.

Your body is not physiologically ready to deal with that amount of heroin, your liver will go in to shock.

lol you think, kid

he did

keep up faggot

Monitoring the thread until OP dies.

I'm not that high. I forgot to add, I ate 2 rolls this morning before I fell asleep this morning. Last night was crazy!

how will you know

bye bye then, you stupid asshole. might as well not made a thread

only been 10m dummy

You're getting incoherent, man. Was this really a good idea? Also, livestream yourself so we can watch you be all fucked up.

Good night, op :(

Who cares how many breakfast rolls you ate

Are you 12

>thyself
Go back to your king faggot