What country has the easiest girls to take advantage of?

What country has the easiest girls to take advantage of?

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/life-style/22444/Kiwi-women-most-promiscuous-in-the-world
youtube.com/watch?v=qDZjf5Gm8xw
youtube.com/watch?v=paFHSrU0SdY
youtube.com/watch?v=A7DDYNJqKzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your family

The Philippines

Ours you cuck

USA

Poor ones

ukraine

If youre rich, eastern Europe/Thailand/Philippines

If youre just a normal guy, USA

Some African country like Un-naaah,I'm not gonna do that.
Some African country in turmoil

this, doesn't really matter where they're from

Easter Island

Japan or China

Indian and East Asian women. White guys induce instant wetness

Depends on where you are from, your ethnicity and your character.

Chad

UK

Germoney

Netherlands

this order.

The US by far. It takes our women until their 40s to not have a mental age of 14.

Norwegian girls are very easy, and the guys are betas.

Erehwon

Fuck off

A mysterious piece of land in the middle of nowhere named after a certain celebration commemorating the resurrection of a certain man blessed by the hand of our Lord and Savior?

from my personal experience: Spain

spain

ur mum's house lol

India and Pakistan. You can just drop all pretenses of civility, group up with your m8s and go-a-gang-rapin'. Best part is t[hat it's always the woman's fault!

Lol no anymore in India.

stuff.co.nz/life-style/22444/Kiwi-women-most-promiscuous-in-the-world

Irish and British slags are probably the easiest with the exception of literal hookers I suppose

lul

The easiest place for a foreigner to fuck non-prostitutes is probably Sweden

A murican would probably have the best luck here though. quality sloots on college campuses everywhere

Lol no anymore in Pakistan.

Macedonia. Show up in a Mercedes / BMW and pull out an iPhone 6. You will be literally DROWNING in pussy juice.

The post-Soviet territory

UK

I see you have quite a collection, pls post more easter pepes

Dum dum give me cum cum

good post

In my experience:
1. American (you say hi and that's it)
2. norwegian, austrian, swedish, finns (you need to say hi and make them laugh a little)
3. German/holandesas (you need to say hi and make them laugh, but they don't understand normal jokes so you need to explain the jokes, which makes them laugh, so it's like making them laugh x2)
4. Iberoamerican girls in general (you need to work them, meaning making them laugh + need to dance decently + you need a personality + you need to prove you are not a neet)

White girls are the easiest to take advantage of

New Zealand.

>implying you need to be rich to fuck a filipino chick

youtube.com/watch?v=qDZjf5Gm8xw

American girls love foreign guys, that's for sure. They seem to think that anyone not from North America has travelled the entire world twice over.

I would say Central Africans but they always take advantage of the men at the end.

Non meme answer: Moroccans, latinas, asians. Just be careful to not get taken advantage of yourself, if they are poor then tell them to fuck off

>if they are poor then tell them to fuck off
You want us to think that girls have literally asked you to fuck them, but they were poor so you told them to fuck off? Sven pls you are not fooling anyone here.

youtube.com/watch?v=paFHSrU0SdY

>tfw no Rapa Nui GF

JUST END IT

holy fuck 10/10 lmao irl

>Rapa Nui
Isn't that the one island from Bionicle?

not to be soulist or anything but, ginggers, when will they ever learn

No, it means they want to get married so they can leech off your money.

>>implying girls are different in any country

I think a loser like you is just fucked m8

Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=A7DDYNJqKzk

Soo much for MAКEДOHИЯ CTPOHК

Indian women are super conservative ime.

We are talking about hook ups, who's that stupid as to give a serious though about marriage to someone you just knew. Wtf bro?

>t. english teacher that went for easy gook pussy

this map says the opposite

>1. American (you say hi and that's it)
Have I been speaking fucking Greek all this time?

can confirm this hard to bang thing, probably because men are better than women and the gender ratio is kinda equal so it sucks, in some places 95% of women are sub5, its not hard to see 3/10 girls with 5-7/10 guys

You need to be playful, an enthusiastic hi is what you need, and some game. Something that makes you interesting, some proper hobbies (vydya doesn't count) like hiking, sailing, skiing, climbing, playing some instrument, knowing world interesting facts to start a conversation, etc. Be interesting. Look at your friends, be more interesting than them and you are golden

No, now get out. His name is Easter the Toad and newfriends like you make me mad because you can't distinguish between toads and frogs.

i had toads as pets when i was a teen, for like 2 years, i had a mene as a pet many years b4 it was cool

>>t. NEET who can't even shart in the mart

This guy knows.
The rest of you haven't tried Sweden.

You make it sound as if you say you are american and the girls just squirt and throw at your feet. That does not happens irl. Your mom might have told you that you were, but you are not special bro

dont swedesses hate finns ? arent fingolese womin turbonitroafterburner-sluts ?

Here that would be considered rape and/or sexual harassment.

Just bum around anywhere in Asia, as long as you're not Asian.

Your mum.