What's Sup Forums's opinion on probably the most controversial game level in history?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on probably the most controversial game level in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbTQZKaeQNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great warmup for multiplayer

It was really good, it triggered people like hatred did and gave me something to do on my bucket list.

It was really good, miss the days where the COD games had good campaigns and story telling instead of just shit tier multiplayer

This

Dust 2 nice map rash b dont stop

The torture mission in GTA 5 was a bit fucked. Must of got some people russled

the postal series?
gta?
so many worse games than this shit

It was good. Actually fun, unlike most of newer CoD.

Holy fuck please explain to me what even happens in the Modern Warfare series pls. Felt like a fuckin mess

Basically, from what I made out of it, a American recruit was involved in this terrorist attack in Russia and caused a war between the US and Russia, and Russia invaded the capitol. I'm not sure however.

I am grateful for the hundreds of memes its produced. Every time there is a shooting or terror attack, you can always count on the gunman's face being plastered into this level

In general it is a fucking mess, such a massive one i can barely remember it.

Overall story of russia attacking USA and how makarov operates is fairly stupid and russia makes so many strategic mistakes in the series. But mostly i think it is the characters that makes it so good.

When you get betrayed by Sheperd, whaaat?
When you see Ghost, ya bro, get killed
When Soap is killed in mw3, Yuri is killed at the end of mw3 and you play as sheperd who finally gets Makarov who at that point had killed all his friends.

Note "level" and not an entire "game". Postal itself is pretty horrifying, but unrealistic in a sense.

What's the dizzle? Why is it controversial?

No not fuking Sheperd, i mean you play as John price at the end of mw3

You have to shoot up an airport. People's jimmies got rusty

Shittest multiplayer ever. The sound of interventions and ump .45's still ring in my ear.

One of the most casual games ever made. Fuck off.

lol what about cs_747? Maybe people should get angry at all the MS flight simulator games...

I remember getting to that part completely unaware of it. Then having to torture that dude, every time i hit him with the giant ass monkey wrench. Every. Fucking. Time.

i dont really care

it was kinda stupid though.

so many choices...
> press button
> quit game

youtube.com/watch?v=dbTQZKaeQNU

Relevant.