Greeting Sup Forums, I have a 4 GB micro SD card and small glass bottle...

Greeting Sup Forums, I have a 4 GB micro SD card and small glass bottle, in the SD card I will place all of the posts (excluding pictures) in this thread, until it 404's. Anyone is welcome to post, so get to it niggers.

fuck you and your parents

Timestamp bitch

Kurwa Poland the best

Here

No pictures dipshits

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you 4GB NIGGER? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Will you put all the lyrics for smashmouth's all star for me pls

Sure mate, hold on a second.

Here ya' go.
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

Hey, now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
Hey, now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
You're bundled up now wait 'til you get older
But the meteor men beg to differ
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture

The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
The water's getting warm so you might as well swim
My world's on fire. How about yours?
That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored.

Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place
I said yep, what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

So much to do so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

Pierogi są dowodem na to że Bóg nas kocha.

Fuck yeah that's the good shit

Dota 2 > leauge of faggots
4eva

Alex is a stupid nigger. Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger. Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger. Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger. Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger. Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger. Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger. Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger. Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger. Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger. Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger. Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger. Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger Alex is a stupid nigger

Well, there you are. You found a small glass bottle with an sd card in it. You must be wondering what's on the card, well I'll tell that it's not the Cheese Pizza you're hoping for. No, instead you'll find shitty copypasta's made by fedora wearing basement dwellers. The sad thing of this all is that you're hoping that there will be some good memes on here at least then. Well, no. You're wasting your time reading this.

On a side note: Fuck niggers.

agliati y francesco se meten platanos en la raja y se pajean mutuamente

People of the future heed my call! I declare whoever reads this is a faggot!

Will you put a meme if it's funny enough?

League of legends > dota fag 2

sauce? and his nudes?

NEW RULE FAGS
IF YOU GET DUBS YOUR PICTURE IS ALLOWED BUT ONLY THE FIRST TEN DUBS

Rolling

Rolling again

What funny. His name is the same as i give to my dick.

Rolling again again

Still rolling

check' em

Jesus christ give me the dubs

Cut my steak into pieces
This is my plastic fork
Masturbation, I'm beating
Don't give a fuck if I cum while I'm eating

>Inb4 future archeologist find this and use it to write about us in text books

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

BARCADDIO

Roll 4 niggers

I wish black people ruled the world

Mi succhi le dita dei piedi?

ayy lmao

btw this 1 guy on 4chin posted a thread about this

[email protected]

Roll

Rosario Muniz is a nice person

ffs give me dubs