rockist is someone who listens exclusively to full albums

oc

what is it

malice mizer - memoire

listening now
it reminds me of shadow ring

This is wrong btw

good morning good night - sachiko m

People on Sup Forums like Malice Mizer? I thought I was a weeb and had to keep it on /cgl/.

is it 'dead see' or 'dead sea'

>no credit to yoshihide or nakamura
baka

I didn't feel like writing it geez

I love Malice Mizer so much, go talk about them in the gothic thread so it doesnt die please thx

those threads were a bad idea in first place

im listening to it now

when does the music start?

everything is music user

Oh cmon, where else am I gonna talk about industrial and coldwave? I really need that /dark/ness in my life.

>im listening to it now
are you sure you're really listening? ask yourself that

when they finish tuning their instruments

do you think people who hear about this kind of music through gmgn and have a negative reaction to it would have a different reaction if they listened to a less inaccessible album in the same vein, or do you think theyre all predisposed to dislike it because it's unconventional?

Why would I care about a shitty meme album that only RYM browsing avant-teens like

do you think the people making the album disliked it? music like this only happens because like-minded people meet in the real world and collaborate. if you only think of music in the context of the internet then it's easy to forget that there are real communities of artists making the music itself, before that, maybe 80s to 90s there were bored record store workers and academics who liked listening to this kind of improvisation too. the phenomenon of thinking all music you don't have an interest in only finds a resting place in tight knit internet communities is a mindset you gain through developing your musical taste through one of those communities (Sup Forums being one of them, with a cult of 90s-00s western indie music)