Why are the Dutch and Balkan Slavs so tall? What do they have in common?

Why are the Dutch and Balkan Slavs so tall? What do they have in common?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe incest

Height.

I think I read that Germanics and Slavs are nearly identical genetically which is why those people groups are both tall and have high ratios of light phenotypes

>I think I read

Americans everyone

The Dutch were once notoriously some of the shortest people i the world, this is in a timeframe much too small for natural selection to offer any form of explanation but genetic variability works that way, they will not remain amongst the tallest forever.

your reasoning is incorrect

Dutch were short in the past because of nutritional deficiencies. their genetic potential was the same; if you had a time machine and took Dutch infants from ancient Netherlands and raised them with modern standards they would grow to modern heights.

OK Miлoш,i know you want your people to look white and all,but this wasn't the best way to do it imo

>Why are the Dutch

SELF REPORTED
E
L
F

R E P O R T E D

Incest makes you tall?

I was more concerned with the tacit admission that Serbs practice incest, but that's just me

Albanians aren't tall
Greeks aren't tall
Bulgarians aren't tall
Romanians aren't tall

It's pretty much just Serbs and Croats

None of the ones you just wrote is Slavic.

>those nations
>Slavic

Bulgarians are the purest Slavs.

> serbs
> croats

> slavics

they're shit skins, dude
lmao

>What do they have in common?
Off-brand Russian flags.

No,they are Thracians
Serbs and Croats are illyrians

toni staph

They're mongols that came to europe very late.

They have nothing to do with slavs.

This thread is to meme-y for me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race

It's not the Slavic, but indigenous Dinaric genes, nothing in common with whatever group tall Dutch belong to.

You honestly believe that?

>he doesnt fuck his sister
what are you, gay?

But we were always tall.

>Contemporary writers described Dušan as unusually tall and strong, "the tallest man of his time", very handsome, and a rare leader full of dynamism, quick intelligence, and strength,[9][10] bearing "a kingly presence".[11] According to the contemporary depictions, he had dark hair and brown eyes; in adult age he grew beard and longer hair.

This.

and also this

And Toni here is right as well

And Izet

Ko ce koga ako nece svoj svoga...

>we were always tall

You mean "tall," a study in the 1940s said Montenegrins were the tallest in the world at an average height of 177cm

The definition of tall changed...

As you said for that time, they were the tallest.

And now average for montenegro is 182-183

So they're among the tallest again

What's your point here, you're just confirming what I said

Compared to the rest of the world, we were always among the tallest.

whether it was 60cms or 260cms

We set the definition of tall, not others.

Are you the Greek Aussie or the Serb Aussie?

I don't have a sister, Ogi...

Believe what, that we're Dinaric? Well, we are. Just look at the average appearance description, that's how you'd describe an average Serb.

Dutch never had nutritional deficiencies, nor does nutrition aside from actual malnutrition affect height. Studies have shown that the dutch being tall is almost entirely due to sexual selection, with taller dutch having more kids.

Whorevat