George Lucas will NEVER make Star Kino again

>George Lucas will NEVER make Star Kino again

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/4jcitf/the_prequels_have_superb_cinematography/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We got three great prequels, which is three more than this dumb gay Earth deserves.

As that pic shows, Lucas had unparalleled vision. So much creativity compared to the new star wars

Thank God

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/4jcitf/the_prequels_have_superb_cinematography/

Hey reddit!

The prequels imagined strange new worlds. TFA gave us Diet Tatooine and Hoth New and I Can't Believe It's Not Yavin 4.

All the pic shows is he relied on wide shots for world building because he sucks at dialogue, character exploration/motivation or plot and had to make up for it somehow.

I don't even mind the prequels better than the TFA snoozefest, but they were pretty fucking crappy

Soundtrack forever god tier

Could you not also make a bunch of pretty tiles from TFA? Doesn't really prove much.

I could make the same from Snoze Awakens

Cinegrids are utter plebshit

>Could you not also make a bunch of pretty tiles from TFA?
Nope

yo reddit!! excited for Rogue One?

the prequels will be the next taxi, bladerunner, bvs etc

they'd all be callbacks to the original trilogy

Fuck off retard

You are the OP of the reddit thread

I want him to direct new movies, so sick of Star Wars.

Is this the KinoGrid thread?

>Love won't save you Padme, only my new powers can do that.

George Lucas peaked with THX1138

But you wouldn't know that since you watch nothing but Star Crap and capeshit

Have fun with your kiddie flicks

>projecting this hard

I'm just telling the truth Star Pleb

>Sup Forums hates the prequels
>TFA comes out to fairly good overall critical reception
>RedLetterMedia's fanbase grows
>suddenly Sup Forums loves the prequels

No, you are

redditor

Excited for the Han Solo spin-off movies? I rebel xD

based disney

No he didn't, THX1338 was filtered and soften by jews

THX and Graffiti are the imdb movie buffs choice, almost as bad as calling ESB the best star wars movie

I'm sorry, what?

awful, needs more special effects

kys

g e n e r i c

Go on, say you're sorry.

>prequels=horrible mess of shit
>TFA=unwatchable puke

These are not mutually exclusive.

na i didnt insult him, i didnt insult nobody

Lucas went too far in a few places, but JJ went full retard.

>it's another "I've put images of a film in a mosaique around its title to make it appear good" episode

>but JJ went full retard.
J.J. didn't go full retard. He didn't even go a few steps too far. The problem is that he didn't even lift his fucking finger.

all meme shots

>wide shots

fuckin epic cinematography bro can't wait for the everyframeapainting episode about it

You guys are such faggots. All of the prequels suck and the TFA sucks? Why the fuck did you watch four movies of this series if they sucked? Shouldn't you have learned after maybe one or two? Oh wait. You guys are just wanna be normies who are edgy. Just die already. This is why your family hates you, you have no friends, no girlfriend, and no future.

Yes brother.

If you can't understand why this scene is a masterwork of framing and artistic symbolism you should just stop watching cinema altogether.

Proof Clones is art.

>tfw even though this is a meme it's still getting all the newfags into cinematography
>tfw memes are teaching newfags about frame composition , rule of thirds , framing
Carry on

Is this one of those ironic posts or are you an actual faggot.

Where do you think you are?

both and neither

>ignoring Anikin's lightsaber
Nice "analysis" retard.

That's fair. I distinctly remember the world Plo Koon died. It looked like an enormous forest with giant canopys with entire cities in them.

Too bad you don't give a shit about any of them. Jakku actually meant something and was direct to the plot.

What Dreamcast game is this?

Nice

Nice catch. Anakin's lightsaber changes the entire emotional dynamic of these filmic sequence.