I'm a femanon who lurks on Sup Forums constantly. I'm bored. Ask me anything

I'm a femanon who lurks on Sup Forums constantly. I'm bored. Ask me anything.

Not doing timestamps or proving I'm a real live grill, if you think I'm a dude please just go away.

Pic related, is me.

TITS OR GFTO

OR IF YOUR A GUY SHOW ME YOUR BUTTHOLE OR GTFO

OP is a faggot

Why are you posting this shit thread if you already know everyone is going to say tits or gtfo?

What's the most recent ylyl thing you lost to?

See the issue here is you preface your whole post with "I'm a femanon" so clearly you think that matters. It doesn't. So the only reason for you to get any special attention is by giving the only thing we care about. You demand attention for being a woman, we demand justification for your sense of entitlement.

Tits or GTFO.

Why are you on b/ when girls find it easier to find actual friends/lovers?

How do you walk on walls?

How fat/ugly are you that your a girl stuck on b?

Damn, I don't remember. I usually look through those anymore because it's all just reposts.

Good logic. Guess I better gtfo.

>I'm bored. Ask me anything.
thats all you had to say the rest is attention whoring

also posting random pic to get to 404 more quickly

Why are you dressed like a dude?

I'm on Sup Forums because I am attracted to the shit show that it is. Same reason everyone is.

The secret is being a dumb shit and not knowing how to format.

I don't know, man, I must be pretty ugly. Fuck.

Low quality bait

My boss keeps dropping hints that she into me, inuendo, increasingly personal stories, sexual Freudian Slips and I catch her checking me out but she also talks about being happy with her husband.
Is there any way I can tell for sure?
She's 20 years older than me. Blonde. 9/10 by anyones measure.

When was the last time you got laid?

>IF YOUR A GUY SHOW ME YOUR BUTTHOLE OR GTFO
>OP is a faggot

2 fags so far

fucking filthy cancer don't encourage this behavior

NIGGER

AUTIsUM

y u do dis

loser shes fucking with you its TheGame

CAPSLK

Because I was on a really big mountain at 5AM and it was cold.

I mean I'm not in the "working world" yet so my advice is pretty shit but I generally would avoid at all costs, sounds like a good way to fuck up your work situation. Even if she is into you, that can get messy really fast. If that's not what you want to hear, then start dropping hints back and flirting with her and gauge the reaction.

TITS

I had sex 2 nights ago, with my boyfriend that I currently live with.

OR

MAKE HIM A SANDWICH HOE

Nice trips

LMFAO that's amazing.

How tired are you about the "tits or gtfo" rule?

GTFO

Holy shit, you're cancer. You give girls a bad name, drink bleach please.

I mean it's an alright rule, I've posted my tits on this board two or three times before. I'm just on my laptop and don't want to bother time stamping or getting naked lol

Did some one say loli thread?

(plz cancer cells halp kill this cancer by hijacking this thread i never troll ur thread bc/ too disgusting to look at)

Damn, you right. That wasn't a question though.

tis the law are you tired of paying taxes?

lies tits or it didnt happen

This might be a weird idea, but maybe go away if you don't like the thread? Literally all you're doing is fueling my desire for attention.

Would mind seeing one of the old tit pics either. Post em.

This right here

So, here's the deal.

>gf broke up w me
>3/4 years relationship
>she kind of "hates" me sometimes
>she's the one for me and always will be
>she says maybe we are not gonna be back again
>refuses to answer if she still finds me pretty
>i already let go the possibility of an another chance with her
>kind of sliping away from her

Two questions:

As a female, you prob think at least 50% like her (or not, ok, OK). Will she miss me anytime?

What are the chances of a comeback from the point of view of a woman? Just put yourself in her shoes and answer.

They're on my phone. I'm on my laptop.

Alright, lemme try to help you.

First of all, I suck at relationships and I don't know the intricacies of your own with this girl. But the fact is, being together for 3-4 years is a big deal. There must have been something real there. I don't know why you ended the relationship, but just as a person if you're with someone for 3-4 years you're gonna be attached to them and care about them to some extent.

Try to identify the root problem of why things ended. If you two can communicate and maybe find a resolution to that problem that works for the both of you, I see no reason why you two can't take another crack at it.

So you mean our plan of chasing girls out of Sup Forums by forcing them to do degrading things to stay on the site isn't working... I'm disappointed...

tbh it probably works for some girls. Other girls like that there's no bullshit, and like posting their tits. I like doing degrading stuff and the attention. (Obviously, which is why I even go on Sup Forums.)