Thread got deleted >>695387674

Thread got deleted There were some pending questions.
>Ask a 21 year old that got a vasectomy a year ago anything.

How bad was it? My wife wants me to do it but I'm worried about having sharp things down there.

Why so young? Have you already started a family?

Sounds really scary compared to what it actually is.
>Do not do it if it's not %100 YOUR decision.

do you have persistent pain because of this procedure?

So your balls are just free floating now? How can they survive this, but not survive testicular torsion?

I want to adopt and give the opportunity I never had. When I'm ready to have children I will give them all they need. Proper education, my time and knowledge and not just leave it to someone because I don't have time, money or energy >like most people do.

I wanna make sure it's complete planned.

they stich balls to inside of ballsack so that they don't float

I'm also going to do it soon. I waited untill I'd be 30. Now's the time.

Did everything work out as expected? Are you happy with the results?

That went away completely after 6 months.

do you think you have shitty genes?

They also use glue, staples and elastic bands.

They were really hangy. Now my scrotum got used to it and they feel normal. Not rotating or anything.

I felt like a king when I was out from the hospital, realized it was the best decision in my life.

Yes.
>>Next.

How much did it cost?

>My taxes pay for it through medical insurance I got at my job(You can do it free in Mexico).

> How is erection?
> No more cums come out when you cum?
> Can you orgasm multiple time?

No changes.
>still a diamond.
>Yes you shoot fake bullets.
>Hell yes.

Is there any point if I'm already infertile?

did you tell your girlfriend / wife about this? if yes, what was their reaction?

I don't know what that means.

No. You're making yourself infertile. So there'd be no point.

Is it possible to reverse it?

So you can orgasm multiple time without refraction time?
Also not any kind of liquid comes out when orgasm?

are you sure you're really infertile?

That was my only condition when we started dating. I would be getting a vasectomy. She agreed on it(she doesn't want her pussy stretched and agrees on adopting).
We both want to finish studies before children
>>Like every fucking parent should.

(I'm not OP, but i've read a lot about this)
Yes it is, but depending on how it was done there is a chance of about 50% they won't be able to fix it.
Also, if you wait for a long time after the surgery, say: 20 years. You'll have a smaller chance of still being fertile.

What state do you live in if american, I'm in tennessee and no one will do it until I either have a child or am 35

My doctor had me do a bunch of tests.

Bump

does it hurt?

>I orgasm normally, usually wait a couple minutes before I get hard again or if I keep fucking sometimes I can cum twice. >Still semen just not sperm.

So white liquid , not milky ones?
Nice , my question is if you able to orgams a lot more than before?

>I live in Sonora, México.
Your taxes pay pretty much any medical expenses if you work.

I shoot whites still, they DO liquify faster though. Like when you leave you semen in your hand for a long time, but faster.
I can orgasm the same way as before. No change in that.

Just came back from my consultation. 2 weeks away. Doc told me I have to cum 15 times after the operation and then they'll test me for sperm.

ah i c, i thought like Dry orgams where you don't orgasm liquids and never need to stop.

yeah, most of your cum is actually from your prostate, not your balls

Lol mine told me 30 to 35 just to make sure. She was a hot doctor so I see what she did there.

so cutting off the pipe from postate will get us dry orgasm?

Took you in back to show you how to make it work. Love that.

It's probably cuz I'm twice your age. My doc was like, "Just a couple times will probably get them all out of there..."

Med fag here.

If you're in the US, the doctor who did the procedure could lose his practicing license.

Most docs won't touch a patient for vasectomy before 28, and I've never heard it done on anyone under 21.

I call BS.

Correction: 21 or under. Youngest was 25.

The prostate doesn't work like that, it's basically a sponge wrapped around and part of the urethra.

Could be.

I want to achieve dry orgasm. I want to orgasm as much as i want without holding them to fuck longer.

Mexifag here, was done in México.
>I am a Mexican from México yes.

One thing is cumming and other thing is orgasming.
You can wrap a ring around your dick, they sell those things in sex shops. I think that's what you're looking for.

Yeah, it doesn't work like that either. A climax is just a bunch of chemicals being released to your brain and you can only do that so many times before your body is too tired to do it any more.

Just take some ED pills.

>ED pills
Not about taking long. I can fuck long enough (47 mins last record , intercourse) . But what i want is without holding long i want to orgasm.

You need to say that again, except this time in english.

I plan on getting this done next month.
Does it effect your testosterone levels?
Does it affect the pleasure, or how long you last?
Did you notice any physical changes in your cock or balls since?

>even mexico knows how Mexicans are and what to do about it

no
no although at first it kinda does cus your balls hurt like fuck
no, but i found i can 'continue on' through an orgasm while before i needed a couple minutes cool down.

I mean
I can fuck for long , but i have to pause to take long fuck.
I want to dry orgasm while fucking nonstop.

>Testosterone production is normal, there is an hormone however that is in charge of producing sperms(not semen) and you stop producing it since it's no use anymore.
>In the very beginning yes, you feel your dick number than usual which causes tremendous boners. Then it normalizes. Remember you are cutting some nerves so
>I'd say I lost about 7% sensibility(with condom I lose like 60%). It's an exange.
>Other than hangy balls in the beginning, no.

That's what the pills help with.

More info than you asked for OP but:

I had a vasectomy. After recovery, zero change in sexual function.

Years later I developed cancer. The radiation treatments I received caused non-cancerous cysts on one of my balls and in my epididimus on both sides. Very painful. Had to ultimately get one ball removed and a double epididimectomy. After recovery, zero change in sexual function.

You have nothing to worry about.

SO thats mean it improves experience for the girl too.

I'll bite.
They didn't want to give it to me but we were talking about it and I exposed my reasons, I made them understand I know what is the procedure like and what possible consequences there are.
After that I just signed a legal disclosure and that's it.

>>Preventing having children before I have finish studying mechanical engineering and working from home as an interpreter feels good.

Do you still cum nice pearly white semen? Or is it just water now?