Is your wife hotter than mine? Post your wife and let Sup Forums decide who's wife is hottest

Is your wife hotter than mine? Post your wife and let Sup Forums decide who's wife is hottest....

lezz see

Mine

>"mine"
4 thousand keks

more

Mine I win

Perfection, love her pussy

I win.

Not even close man she is nice but does not compete

A challenger appears

Where?

Hilarious

Your wife has a nice body...id def ravage it. Here's my fiancé, had to crop the face. My gook fuck toy

Sorry she is a 7 we have a bunch of 8 &9's

My wife. best friend from h.s now, we are married couple

so far:
best tits
best silhouette

Moar

Gf not wife, does that count?

Is my gf hotter than your wife ?

You like her?

more of that fat gorilla ass

My wife. Maybe not the hottest, but a fantastic fuck. Would user inseminate her?

is that butterface preggers?

Mine

Butterface? Kek user, kek. Seems like you haven't seen his shares lately

I WIN. BY FAR.

the wife

Show this bikini from the back user

Yeah

Here you go. I WIN.

Love her small boobs and slit. More? Spread?

She looks like she's never been to a gym In her life...you lose

Hot

Messy ass living room, but in her defenses she just got back from a trip and was unpacking and opening mail or some shit. Still would have been nice if she picked up for the fuckinh pic so I wouldn't have to defend her piggish ways on Sup Forums ha

OP said this thread is about who posts the hottest wife. Judging by all the pictures posted so far, I WIN.

what an ugly whore. it's sickening to look at.

>I ain't fraid a no ghost

i'd worry more about her wearing stockings with open heels... biiiiig no-no... especially those thick ones instead of see-through... horrible look like a proper eastern european village girl

Well one she's still fully clothed so she's disqualified as being the hottest and two she has a horrid looking ass. Tell her to get off her lazy ass and hit the gym every once in a while

Last one

Great body top 3 in here

Backside

Yeh I actually told her that. Haha. She has nice manicured toes too, makes the pic look more complete. Funny that you mentioned that though 100% agree.

Who's your top 3?

I'll throw my hat in the ring

no, my wife is not hotter than yours. but literally every single day my mine let's me fuck her or she gives me a blow job. been doing this for a lot of years now. every. single. day.

Hey I remember those!

Haha fiance, but that's man. Lmao glad to help you out. I'd post more but it's a pain in the ass posting from mobile, and I'll never post face so it's pointless. Flooding with pics is only worth the thread if the face is attachéd. Don't wanna be that douche.

Wearing a swimsuit hardly qualifies as "fully clothed" and what makes you think you get to decide who gets disqualified. Her ass is amazing. I STILL WIN.

Best ass in thread

Her ass is meh

Her ass amazing???? Df

her ass is alright it's small and cute but her feet really are amazing holy shit I'd totally rub my cock between her soles

that ass has more effects on it than a playboy centerfold whore

My wife. What you say? Hot or not?

Here's one without filters

The more I post the more I'm say: win!

Damn nigga you're blind as fuck, bitch has an elephant ass, there is no curve to it. You lose

Show us that cottage cheese butt

Those alien arms

out of shape, uneven skin, probably cellulite, stretch marks... you lose

shoulders too wide, tits suck

Seriously tho, you got any frontal without so much arm? She's got a nice body.

Your argumantation is probably a bit to much guessing... Uneven Skin? Yes on this one, because of allergic reaction...

would you rather have a decent-to-good looking wife that fucks and sucks every day or a great looking wife who only does those a few times a week at the most? personally, i'd choose the first one.

Not even close you lard-fucker.

Kill the whale, then kill yourself, you degenerate fat fucks.

Well, here's mine for science

Op back again here's her ass. How is my girl stacking up against the competition?

Here's ass for completeness' sake

If this looks like an elephant ass to you then you must be Asian. This also means you have a small dick.

Uno mas. Excuse the mess

ITT:gross old bitches with beat faces

Her tits are like fuckin two feet from her neckline dude. It's in the beginning stages of sagging.

Top 3

Not bad.

Nice size tits and good hips.

She's kind of chubby for an Asian. Pass.

Moar

idk, butta face

talking about necks... what the holy fuck is wrong with her neck??? has anyone else noticed???

For me I win yeahy

You win alright. All the cellulite in the world!

granny undies... automatic lose

Sluttiest swimsuit maybe. Face looks like it has 5/10 potential

Oooohhh girlish undies, automatic pedolyptic?

Agreed

Holy shit you're delusional

He's right though. Your below average bitch doesn't cut it.

>Pedolyptic
Nigga quit making up words

Is nothing better? Homework better?

well.. everyone has shit taste in the woman you spend a lifetime with