Rate my wife

Rate my wife.

Gor pics of her feet?

10. I love big fat saggy veiny milf tits. Makes the blood in my cock boil.

Hmm ass and feet pics?

yourwife/10

Stop looking for approval from strangers online you huge spaz.

6/10 now, I'm impressed her tits aren't worse off considering she has to be 50 fucking years old

All downhill from here mate

>so new they didn't see the Sup Forums file name

How's your summer going, little baby tourists?

This.

And extra internet points for using the word "spaz".

Who gives a shit about a reposted picture under the guise of being someone's wife? Doesn't change the fact that her fat gross titties make my cock hard. Stupid nigger posts on Sup Forums for a year or two and thinks he's a fucking guru.

Quads to a dubs post.

The truth has been spoken.

/thread

I love her but i HATE her FAKE TITS.
8/10

post more

See above, dumb nigger who responds without reading threads. ;D
>i'm just gonna pretend i have a defense when there is none
Walk away cancerfaggot.

Nice quads faggot

from this pic, 7 of 10... if i could see her ass and cunt, she might be an 8 or 9, but i can't tell man.

Says the greentexting faggot.

>look mommy!
>i'm still trying even though i'm told! xD

seen that pic before, or at least one like it. there is one where she is super embarased, like there is a cock pointed at her I think, have it?

8.5. More please

Told what? As far as anyone else is concerned this whole thread is one faggot responding to himself. You're probably printscreening this for your own eventual self gratification aren't you?

Fuck off newfag.

>he's still pretending this is a discussion
Yawn.

>he's still pretending this is a discussion
Yawn.

all you fags shut the fuck up right now and post more milf titties!!! you all sicken me.

Would fuck daily/10

>See above, dumb nigger who responds without reading threads. ;D

what the every loving fuck are you talking about?

i saw the file name from the get go.

doesn't change that these threads are cancer and as i think you are saying...generally fake as fuck.

rate my wife, rate my cock, rate my stupidity...cancer. all cancer.

The only thing keeping this garbage thread from dying is what you're complaining about. Shut your faggot mouth, kid.

Fuck you. Don't tell me what to do.

>w
>i
>d
>...
>r
>...
Learning disability detected.

your wife's tits look better covered up.

at this rate if you put a bag over her head we may be talking 9/10.

complete lack of ability to communicate detected.

what the fuck is this jibber-jabber?

being home schooled by a hillbilly must be a bitch.

Ironic, considering the way you type indicates that you're the poor one in this exchange. Mommy and daddy didn't care enough about you to ensure you present yourself as an educated adult.

Shoulda put a titty on her face.

she has a pretty face, with bra she's a solid 8 maybe 8.5 but without bra those pepperoni nipples and all those veins makes her titties look like two giant eyeballs out of Salvador Dali's persistence of memory. But it's still 7 cause I'm a face guy.

tits arent fake

Ill hop in here as a married fuck. My wife.

WIth pic attached.

good

wht she drinking

That's my faggot ass hairy body.

watermelon margaritas

i'd creampie her.

I love embarassing her and making her do dress up. Look at her face, not pleased haha.

you do realize where you're posting faggot?

like i give a shit about complete sentences and proper capitalization when communicating with autistic fuckheads like you.

you're funny user.

And a glass of wine later She reluctantly removes her hands.

It's funny how you keep proving you're a nigger deep down inside.

ALIEN/10

>dats a good doggo

Lmao

is it funny or ironic?

you're the autistic faggot arguing with someone on the internet.

i can see you in your mommy's basement, hunched over your crumb filled keyboard, just waiting for me to reply, so you can come up with some retort that you think is witty.

oh mommy would be so proud of how i replied back in mere seconds and called him a nigger.

if i could only tell her. mommy would be upset to know that i'm not doing my homework and using the n word.

>Casey Neistat

>triggered because he's been found out as a minority

Look up what the word "irony" means. It has nothing to do with your situation, Jamal. Should've paid more attention in school, eh? xD

fucking disgusting/10

top fucking kek

must be his sister, post it to his twitter page bro

fucking cancer, you and the fag you are arguing with on the internet. retards.

that reply took longer. did it take you extra time to think of a nigger name?

i would have went with something better than jamal. something much more niggerary.

now don't go confusing that made up word niggerary with niggardly new friend.

i'm sure someone as educated as you knows the difference but i don't want to assume anything.

i'll be back in a bit to see your utterly devastating comeback. if i can see thru the tears that already fill my eyes.

i see reading comprehension is not your thing. if you go back and re-read, you'll see that i'm far from triggered.

i don't give a fuck but thank you for your concern.

can you hurry it up new friend? i'm down to only three threads i'm reading now. your lack of wit and wisdom is beginning to bore me.