Can Sup Forums recommend me some shows set mainly in a prison...

Can Sup Forums recommend me some shows set mainly in a prison, and revolves around the characters daily lives within a prison?

I've seen:
Orange is the new black
Wentworth
Prisoner
and Prison break (Just finished the second season actually. Im really hoping they bring the focus back to the name sake of the show - and actually focus on prison stuff a little more).

I can't get enough of these fucking shows. Any recommendations? I'l take anything. Documentaries, Dramas, Any language, and length, TV shows, movies literally anything I can watch about prisoners.

you might like the third season of the killing

OZ

Oz

Aging pills

OZ

Just watch all four seasons, third is God tier television though

>bring the focus back to the name
nope senpai
its well known prison break is a one season show .

anyways oz is the best prisonkino

Öz

Oz and louis Theroux has some good prison docs also dont bother watching s4 of prison break

OZ

Oz Looks great. I'll add it to my list. Thanks!

Just read the write-up. It does sound interesting on its own right. Is it just the third season set within a prison? Either way, i'll give it a watch. Thanks!

Thats a shame. The reason I started watching prison break was the prison theme. I still enjoyed season 2 a lot, Micheal is just an enjoyable fuckwit to watch. I'll keep watching it, but i'll just keep a different mindset about it now. Oz sounds pretty good actually.

>Thanks!

Nice retarded digest post, fuckface. Fuck you. Kill yourself.

Third season has a sub plot involving an inoccent man on death row. The show doesn't fit your description that much at all really it's just really good entertainment

I'm not entirely sure why you're so hostile.

Sorry, is thanking people for their recommendations not allowed on Sup Forums ?
Does the anonymity of this mean I have to be an unappreciative cunt?

Did someone have a rough day at home?

How sad

Oz you dumb cunt fuck wit dumb cunt.

Season 3 has parts in a prison, it's a mix of 2 and 1

4 is awful and a jumped the shark mess

I don't expect a lot for this new season 5 but who knows.

1 and 2 are great, 3 not quite as good but still good, avoid 4. you'll probably stop after an episode or two if you even try 4 anyway

>new season 5

NIGGA WHAT? They're bringing Prison Break back!?!?! I mean it doesn't matter since Michael is dead anyway, it'll probably be shit since his brother is just a fucking retarded meathead. If it's like a prequel or they somehow bring Michael back I'd definitely watch it. Do they have any info on what characters are coming back?

Iirc at least Michael, his brother and Sara are confirmed
possibly more, haven't been keeping up too well

NO T-BAG = NO PRISON BREAK

How the hell are they bringing Michael back then? I thought he died in the last season?

which is the better show between oz and the killing?

Oz senpai. Duhhhh

OZ is a pretty bad tv series desu. The plot make no sense for most of the time. It is probably impossible to enjoy it unless you are secretly gay and like rape fantasies from passive side