What flashlights/torches does Sup Forums use?

what flashlights/torches does Sup Forums use?

The Fleshlightâ„¢ is my personal favourite.

LOL so randum xD

Of course; Maglite !

what's the poor man's fleshlight, need something better than hand Sup Forums

Led Lenser P7.2

Eagtac G25C2

this little shitter. its actually not bad, aluminium body, bout 280 lumens, focusable, runs off 3xAAA but cheap enough so it doesnt matter if I lose it

Solarforce L2P XM-L2 T6 3C @ 2.8A
Convoy S2 XM-L2 T6 3C @ 2.8A
Zebralight H600W
Custom Courui MT-G2 @5A? (don't remember)
Custom Small Sun ZY-T08 XM-L2 T6 3C @ 4.2A
Maglite 2D 2x18650 with 6D bulb
Nitecore HC50
Custom XM-L2 T6 3C @ 3A with reflector from Thrunite Catapult

nice. how bright?
looks good. is it tactical tho?

I use mainly Coast, but I had a 5.11 Light for life that was pretty decent while it lasted. The charger finally died after they had discontinued them and I just put the light up in my closet.

why so many

>nice. how bright?
just under 1200 lumens. Can hold that output for an hour on a fully charged battery.

There are three lower brightness settings.

Fenix pd35 tactical

I have strange hobby, you won't understand ...:P

>Maglite
Overpriced shit.

shiny things

Why the fuck do ytou nerds have so many flashlights... jesus

which ones are tactical?

What exactly do you mean by "tactical"?

cant speak for anyone else and I only have a couple anyway but I live in a rural area with no street lights so if you leave your house after dark you need one to see where youre going, and be seen if a car comes

idk :/
when you look at them on amazon some say tactical and some dont

Tactical is a magical word in advertising. But flashlights can have "tactical switch". Tactical switch (forward clicky) allows you to turn the light on momentary. When you relase a button it will turn off again.

I need something decent and super bright for when I'm walking home. Cheap is good, easy batteries are good. I just need something to shine in a nigger's eyes if he decides to attack me for being white.

And only Maglite 2D (first from the left) has this kind of switch from my flashlights. I like "reverse clicky" more - it's easier to switch between brightness modes.

get one of these cunts less than a tenner, aaa batteries and probably bright enough to confuse a darkie

me too but mine has the micro USB charger

Maybe you should look on Fenix, Eagletac or Nitecore flashlights. Something on 18650 batteries and about 1000 lm bright. They're good enough for beginners so you must not modify them just after buying like flashlights from China.

he did say cheap is good, easy batteries is good.
those are expensive lights and take expensive batteries he'll need a special charger for

Yes, but from my experience I can tell that buying AA / AAA batteries every time is neither easy nor cheap. I still think that my proposition is worth considering. Just as one of options. 18650 batteries are quite cheap today. It depends on the country. I thought that only in my country these flashlights are expensive.

I'm willing to spend a little more if it won't shatter when I strike a bull-nigger in the face with it. Just would prefer to keep it around $60.

Nice, mine ran me like 100 bucks and the rechargeable battery and charger was like 25 or 30 bucks a little pricy but damn I was impressed with the brightness , all in all it was a good buy.

So look for something with a sharp bezel. I'm rather into DIY flashlights so it's hard for me to tell you a list of flashlights to buy.