My girlfriend just put me in the friendzone. Literally an hour ago. She said she just wanted to be friends

My girlfriend just put me in the friendzone. Literally an hour ago. She said she just wanted to be friends.

We just signed a one year lease for a new apartment two weeks ago. After we finally got everything moved in and situated, we met our neighbors and went to a few parties we were invited to. She started spending a lot of time with the girls that live in the apartment across the hall. She spent the night over there last night and tonight was the first time I had seen her since then. When she saw me in the corridor, a weird facial expression formed on her face and she grab my hand and dragged me into our apartment. She said that we needed to talk. She told me to sit on the couch and then she sat down next to me. She told me how much she loved me and that I've been a really good boyfriend, but she said something happened last night andshe can't deny that it happened. Apparently, one of the girls across the hallway has a brother named Steven. She and Steven spent a lot of time talking last night and really hit it off.

I started to get really mad. I interrupted her, and asked, "Did you fuck him?
She said, "No, but I'm going to."

I was speechless. After a few seconds of silence, she told me that she slept with him on the foldout couch that night but swears they didn't do anything sexual. She claims that they just talked all night. She kept going on and on about how amazing Steven is and how smart he is and how attracted to him she felt. She said she was really tempted to fuck him and was proud of herself for not caving to the temptation. She wanted to talk to me first."I have too much respect for you to cheat on you, user. I wanted to break up with you before I have sex with him, so that we can still be friends."

She's over there right now and he's with her. What am I supposed to do?

Kill Steven. Post results

Take some coke or some shit and go on a rampage with a baseball bat in the apartment, if that means caving in Steves head, then so be it, post results ;^]

Cuckold pasta is still pasta

Move out. Move right the fuck out. He can take over your lease. Or find her a roommate, but just move the fuck out. Don't talk to her, delete her ass from social media and move the fuck on.

Time to be alpha as fuck, user. Go right now to the grocery store and stalk up on a shit load of food. Hit the gym like crazy.Get super buff af. Do it now and let all that pent up anger and jealousy into you out on the weights and food. Pick up super hot chick. Show her off everywhere. Show what that bitch missed out. profit

Lol you fucking cuck posting pastas for replies

BECOME YOUR INNER ALPHA idk what your body is like but it doesnt matter, go grab a fucking bat and go ham on that nigga steven. KILL A MOTHERFUCKER. that boy steven just cucked you. dont move out just sit there and let those two live with you and use it as fuel to get jacked. keep a daily status up via kik and get revenge

you gf is a whore and did you wrong. by making her your equal you alone empowered her to not need you so she could upgrade to the first other male she meet who looks as little as 1% more promising than you.You already moved her in and set her up so now what's she need you for any more? It's very sad OP for you. Been there. But while it hurts now, get out before any more loss occurs and get rid of the bitch. Figure out how to do so. First of all, you take all her stuff while she's not there and put it in the trash. Throw out her keys while she's in the bathroom. Invite homeless people to move in and stay and you leave. Take your valuables out and clothes too. Trash everything and blame her. File a police report on her violence before she does. Go for blood before she does. And never give a female power over you to fuck you up again. Post results.

this , do this right now

just bail on that cunt let Steven take care of her

You just got played, fool.

I would have punched her in the face not even joking... but who knows maybe the problem is you?

Throw her shit out and call a locksmith to change the lock, she has no shame, why should you?

Do this Op, can't be mistreated like this and still wamt to live.

drop it like its hooot

drop it like its hooooot

kill fucking both of them

old pasta

Copy pasta

interesting thumbnail

totally this

old copy pasta. faggot

So many newfags. Wtf? seriously.

murder

Never thought I would see this copypasta again.

Stale pasta

if real, do this.
if fake, kill yourself, OP

kys

M-M-M-M-MONSTER CUCK

Grow some balls and the the fuck out of there you idiot