I got friendzoned today, Sup Forums. What should I do now?

I got friendzoned today, Sup Forums. What should I do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p37_Ux1G_BI
youtube.com/watch?v=QV12Db3bBUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She said that she might want to date me later but she just wants to be friends for now because she doesn't want to become enemies if we break up. Idk what I should do though.

Ge over it. You're life isn't over and there's plenty more shit to do with your life.

My life sucks though, I lay in bed all day at my mom's house, I don't have a car or a job either.

It's only a big deal because you invested too much into the outcome and your self-esteem is beginning to become dependent on her validation since it's easier than working on yourself.
Never give a woman, or anybody, that much power over you. They will abuse it, because that is the nature of power.

Well how do I depend on myself?

You see the irony in such a question, yes? See you're taking the easy way out again. Answer that yourself, first of all.

I don't know how to answer it though

If you make your life awesome, girls want to be with you. You're doing things backwards and thinking your life will be amazing if you can just get the girl.

I've tried, it never works out though because people always fuck me over

>What should I do now?

Simply walk away. She kindly rejected you, because you acted like a friend

Move on and forget about her.

But she begged me to stay because she needed me. Ik I sound like a beta but I care for her and I don't want to lose her

>she might want to date me later but she just wants to be friends for now
This is a lie. Dont fool yourself into getting rejected by her once a year because you think her feelings might change.

Agreed, she's lying

>But she begged me to stay because she needed me

Bullshit. If she "needed" you and really cares about you intimately, then she would not have frienzoned you most likely

She just might want your attention or she's using you as a plan B if things don't work out with another guy

Move on. Lose her.

Alright I'll try to move on, I didn't think of it that way, thank you

Fuck her mother

Have her as a great friend- got friendzoned by my friend a few years back, she's my best friend now and I'm perfectly happy

It takes a while but you'll find someone else :)

youtu.be/p37_Ux1G_BI

Yeah that's what I was thinking of doing first, but it'll be hard to move on if I hang out with her all the time

Your self esteem is low bcos your brain rested all your self confidence on her finding you attractive & boyfriend-worthy

There's so much more to it than that, just remember to keep your head up and swim through the river of shit :)

Rub one out and watch some westerns

I'd see/ talk to my friend every day of the week, I just sucked it up and accepted it, so grateful i didn't pine after her and push her away

Pick your self up and move on

Get a job, your own place, own car

help society

was it a guy? i can't help you there, fam

>Have her as a great friend

Do not do this. Don't.

Never settle for the "let's just be friends speech"

Walk away, because you're only going to want her more over time. You shouldn't become her beta orbiter feeding her attention

>I'm perfectly happy
You'd be happier if you got her in bed and you still like her, no?

>Walk away, because you're only going to want her more over time. You shouldn't become her beta orbiter feeding her attention
This. Trust me, you dont want to be the 'best friend' when she's crying on your shoulder about how the 8 guys she fucked last week havent called her back.

OP only solution to get her is to get another bitch and wait for her to get jealous.
You should move on anyway.

Stop being ugly. And broke.

THIS

Here are tits for you to cheer you up.

But You fucked up bro. You're being way to nice her bro. It's ok to be cool with her but you can't be Mr. Nice guy or else you're fucked. Gotta be a bit of an animal but still be a gentleman.

Then that's your first onjective. Find the answer. It might take a while to figure it out, it might be difficult to figure it out. But once you figure it out on your own, you can work on actually achieving what you figured out you need to do.

There's merit in your efforts, user.
Pick yourself back up by doing something you like, and try to forget about her unless you really think she's the one.

It sounds like you guys probably hang out often so in order to kill your feelings for her you should probably stop seeing her for a while.

You're a man, go chase someone else.

this. she´ll never love you, and you cant change your feelings. better to leave.

unless you somehow change yourself, (i.e. fat to fit and so on), she will not change how she feels towards you and maybe even not after.

It's up to OP whether to walk away or not, but for me, sticking around suited me just fine- maybe I've got thicker skin

Nope wouldnt be happier sleeping with her haha, I've got better fish to catch:)

She said she might date you later so that you will still be super nice to her. She wants to feel attractive and get moral support from a guy, (you) while she continues to hookup with chads.

Tit's for your troubles

>I've got better fish to catch:)

unmitigated autism. you won't be catching anything but HIV from tyrone.

OP here
I just told her I wanted to move on and not be friends and she got mad at me

Great, now you said it don't reply to her anymore and move on or you mother will die in her sleep tonight

Kek Wish I did that to some bitch I waited for. you probably did the best thing OP.

Call her a kunt

>OP here

the friendzone doesn't exist fag

Get ready for the next one.

Seriously. I ain't joking with you. I needed to be friendzoned 3 times before learning my lesson.

the thing here is that your feelings matter, not only hers. She must comprehend how bad it makes you feel being around her like if nothing happened, and must let you go. IF not, well, she's not mature enough I guess.

I beat the friend zone but we ended up breaking up 2 years later. Trust issues and distance since i was at college
Broke my heart

Get a job, get a car get into a hobbi do not pick up her calls ignore that bitch you're going to get used man. There's more bitches down the road, get a job and get a car work hard to get out of your mom's.

Don't go for that you won't date. she's just saying that cause she feels bad and her friendship for you would be a consolation prize

Good job. Let her know that if she ever changes her mind or if things don't work out with other guys, to give you a call

You did what most guys don't do. But now you need to stick to your word and not contact her.

Now she'll try to guilt trip you by getting angry and saying you're selfish and only wanted sex or something, but don't fall for it. You can't feel guilty for doing this, it was the only thing you could do

Stop talking to her. Although not all together one day out of the blue. Slowly drift away over the course of a week, or at least 4 days. If she calls/texts you to "see how you're doing", be polite and casually talk and be nice as if you were flirting. But after you've said the basics like "what you been up to? Blah blah work blah blah hanging out with friends blah blah new show on Netflix" let the conversation end. After she realizes you're no longer interested and genuinely don't care about whether or not she's in your life , she'll want your attention back and that'll open chances for you to tap dat azz. However there will be no more "long talks" , "cute joking moments" , "late night phone calls" at all. It will negate the purpose. Be stong and stay firm. And if she really doesn't want you, just move on. Flirt with other women, yeah most times it won't work and you'll rejected but all you need is that one girl you find out is interested to make it all worthwhile. Just don't get creepy about it and start nagging them for a response
>If they don't reply after 2 messages or phone calls, cut your losses and move on.
>Always keep your options open

Shit dude, I didn't tell her to give me a call if things don't work out. Too late now I guess

One of the few times b was genuine and helpful. Good advice, this thread

have her family killed

failing that, become distant, tell her shes changed in subtle little ways, make her paranoid so she thinks she has done something or there is something wrong, then when shes at her lowest point, almost begging you to take care of her

do the carlton dance

OP here
yes thank you guys so much for the help, tbh I think y'all kept me from killing myself

People fuck you over? how so?

>She said she might date you later so that you will still be super nice to her. She wants to feel attractive and get moral support from a guy, (you) while she continues to hookup with chads.

This 100%

That may be why she rejected you

See? Now that she's not getting all her undeserved attention, she resorts to making you feel guilty for not being nice to her, trying to make you assume she's owed anything in the first place.

She's not owed a thing.

Out of my Mom's what?
OUT OF MY MOMS WUT?

ahahaha, most likely.

Op, today you was not a faggot, godspeed my friend.

It's not the end of the world.

If she misses you or reconsiders, she'll contact you.
When she does set up a date to "catch up" and see what can happen. If she doesn't want to meet up for a date, then there is no point talking to her

But remember that you can't rely on that.

She might never contact you again. And if she does, make sure she does not just want your attention, but a relationship

In the meantime, talk to other chicks for practice if you can and improve yourself in any way so that you won't get friend zoned as much.
You gotta forget about this girl, OP

SHES SO FUCKING PISSED OMG. She's talking shit about me now

sounds like you dodged a bullet OP

There is where you trace the difference between a beta and an total hairy alpha male, cut her off and send her shorter text every time but allways politely so she doesn't have any against you, as I said before godspeed glorious bastard

spoiled brat

Roastie mad cause she lost a potential beta provider

OP you won
post reply for lols

post the rant man, do it, we have to read what she is saying.

That's just showing you she's a total cunt. You really want that in your life? Sure you impulsively want her attention and affection but shit son you'll realize that she's a hoe getting dicked down by 4 Chads a night. You were her personal outlet. Fuck that. Play the biggest Chad you ever could my nigga.

>she's pissed

Because you had the balls to do what most guys don't do.

She's actually probably sad because she doesn't have you wrapped around her finger with you as a ""BFF""

And if she's not mature about this and acts like a 5 year old she does not respect you and she was most likely a bitch.
You did good

Sorry, meant to quote this

Because you're probably the first person in her life to have the balls to not give into her demands of having some cucked dude strung along for the sole purpose of boosting her ego. If a father told his daughter she had to delete her Facebook , how do you think she'd react ?
>Alot like this bitch is probably reacting rn

if she talks shit about you because now, theres no reason for you to be together and even less to have her in your life. good job OP

I didnt save it :(

Soo, do you have pictures of this little cunt? C'mon op show us

dude, stay firm and do not backtrack. Don't get angry or petty! Don't keep going back and forth with her. Be mature and respectful, that way you give her no opening to tell others you're a cunt.

>I respected your decision
>please respect mine. It's the best thing for now
>I wish you nothing but good things

ect..

Stay fucking tough! Eye of the mother fucking tiger, user

yeah, I second that. Let's see what was all this about

No I'm going to keep her identity a secret, sorry, Sup Forumsros

good choice

save and share her replies though, dude c'mon

Yeah, there's no need to show her face any way just want to see her body, she must be hot bc how shes acting, total fucking nonsense and hystericaly

download a picture of her, remove exif, crop face,or blur it. change filename, etc, crop picture

her identity will not be known

Censor her face or some shit, I just wanna aw her tits and her ass too see what's all about m8

unless she's not. Maybe OP got rejected by a 2/10

Yeah she has a fucking nice ass, I dont have any pics though

You did good. Let her spread her shit, if anyone comes up to you just show them the texts you sent, as that's enough evidence to show to you're man enough to not be an attention-giver to someone you'll likely never hook up with.

Also, the fact she's saying shit shows what kind of person she is. You dodged a bullet.

Idfk how to do that

Yea she wanted you as a self esteem booster or as a backup/slave with no reciprocation and she's pissed she's not getting her way

Just put a black square in her face with paint or other shit and change the filename, no one wonna dox her anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=QV12Db3bBUs

Post op

Words from the wise

I'm using my phone rn, I don't have my computer

you can do all that with paint on windows.

just crop out her face

Shoo shoo nigger

easier, take a screenshot of her pic, with her face noo on screen.