I cant find a girl which loves music as much as I do

I just cant give up, I dont feel attraced by girls who dont give a fuck about music.
Does anyone feel like i do? Will I die alone, user?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pi4nDKO-UFY
ironeyehc.bandcamp.com/album/demo-16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*attracted

Same but I'm also a girl so it's even harder..

What do you mean by "attracted"?
As in not being able to date or not being to become aroused?
For the last bit I have absolutely no problem doing.

Why do you think it is harder?

They have to be into girls too

I dont like girls who are not intersted in music.
It's like I already know I won't be able to fully express myself with a girl like this, like it happened in the past.
I would feel misunderstood

kek

is that the guy from r/sweden memes (pls dont kill me for knowing this)

even if u fine a girl whos into music. the likely hood of being able to "express" yourself won't change

Get better at explaining why you enjoy music and almost any girl will follow.

This looks like a great advice, tyvm my friend

you will fail the dating AND jerb merket with that attitude

Normies generally hate without even being aware of it. They deliberately consume the worst music, the worst literature, and the worst film and pretend as if they're not the worst, thus depreciating consumer value of more worthwhile things.

youtu.be/Pi4nDKO-UFY

badum tsssh

*hate art

btw

One of my great problem is that I could talk for hours about music, but other people are generally not really intersted, so we discuss about stupid stuff with idiots jokes and occasional fake laughers.

There are good people out there that give a shit. Not everyone is under the perpetual bullshit consumption spell wrought by Western media.

The problem is that there's a secret being fought war against art and catharsis and transcendence and even the people with interest in such a things often stand to disagree.

The American government wants you stupid, broke, emotionally bankrupt, your children raped, and your health in decline and art stands in the way of all of that.

jesus christ that's so cynical

The ultimate red pill.

People that think this isn't true are fucking insane.

>We shall abolish the orgasm. Our neurologists are at work upon it now.
>There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated enemy. There will be no art, no literature, no science. When we are omnipotent there will be no need of science. There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always — do not forget this Winston — always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.
Just acknowledge that it's happening.

Let's just speak in regards to the music industry. You cannot deny that there's a deliberate coercive effort to eradicate good music.

You listen to good music. I know, because you're here.

the guy in this pic is actually the singer of a hardcore band in my town. ironeyehc.bandcamp.com/album/demo-16

Unironically fully sincerely, this

>tfw I cant find a girl who will love me as much as i love myself
Music for this feel?

Your >muh jews aside, I do believe your last statement.

Hang out in front of your local art school, luck guaranteed.

Otherwise just scan girls on tinder with good music on their profile.

I understand.

Spend a little more time being an Internet conspiracy nut, it's consistently one ideological sect at the center of violent upheavals of power.

But just in you awareness that these institutions are not your friend, you're fighting them, however indirectly.