/flag/tism - Flag Thread

German edition

Welcome to /flag/, a general thread to talk about all things flags & vexillology, like flag design, symbolism and history, as well as flag collections.

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source (code is on GitHub) and non-malicious (no IP is accessed) plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lb_zmVaHsIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=lb_zmVaHsIc
ehh

> """states""" whose flags are just the federal flag with a coat of arms slapped on

Am I the only one here who visits r/vexillology? Unlike most subreddits it's pretty based and it has a sub-subreddit for banter.

fug mane this was supposed to be Comfy Edition ;_;

i dont like having accounts linked to me, and reddit is a liberal magnet i hear

Reddit is going towards tumblr-tier censorship

>and reddit is a liberal magnet i hear
The political reddits yes, the non-political ones aren't.

Fug man so many flags I'll never get :(

Don't miss the Gilze en Rijen that posted today It was, if it happens again in the new playthrough I'll reload a save and pay off any outstanding bounties does it before he breaks

all i hear about is politics when reddit gets brought up

someones bein cheeki :^>

Not being cheeki, just truthful.

>all i hear about is politics
Probably because most posters are active on political subreddits. The non-political ones are sometimes good though.

Portugal is the only good thing to come out of the Iberian peninsula, and that's not saying much.

yeeee

it seems like a very dumbed down version of Sup Forums where people are idiots that dont think theyre idiots. at least here its all consumed by the biggest circlejerk known to humanity

Yeah, to each his own.

Let's post more comfy things.

>general detected to spyware
>posts comfy pics instead of talking about the actual fucking purpose of the general

Das sieht nach Tod und Verwesung aus.

if someone has questions they should ask. if no questions are being asked. then sharing simulated scenery is about as productive as that

t. Kevin aus dem Plattenbau

Except this is about flags when no one is talking about spyware you ass, it's in the fucking title.

okay

What kind of flags are common in your neighborhood?
Where I live, the flag of my state (Schleswig-Holstein) is most commonly seen in front yards, sometimes with and sometimes without the coat of arms. I have one in my room as well.

Nee man, Rüßschen wiedern mich an und eine Fülle an schmierig braungüldenen Leichentüchern, floralen Omamotiven sowie glattgewienerten Hartholz was das ganze Trauerspiel auch noch reflektiert lässt fühlen als würde ich mit meiner toten Oma auf dem Sterbebett kuscheln.
Bwah.

Die 20er hatten aber einen schönen Stil wo alt und neu noch ausgewogen war.

Sorry I ruined your safe space for you.

People only ever fly the US flag or the Indiana state flag, not so much the Indianapolis flag.

trips for based brandenburg

> Bauhaus
absolut widerlich

Dead people cant post mr Irish traveller

>irish

Wut

checked
Tyrol in Austria has a very similar flag btw.
Indiana is one of the few decent US state flag. They should remove the letters though.

i havent seen my flag in my neighborhood. i dont really go into the town center

he has a script :^(

Das ist (noch) nicht Bauhaus, sondern "neues bauen" was noch so eine Art Vorläufer war der noch nicht alles vollkommen verklotz hat aber auch sich auch nicht übermäßig einen abstuckte dass es sich nur die Oberschicht leisten kann.

Aww he cant read a full sentence

Noch mehr davon.

Piss off

>Dead
>people
>can't
>post
>Mr
>Irish
>traveler

Better ?

Oh fuck Im sorry I mistook this for the german general because I am tired so I started writing about 19th century architecture of the weimar republic.
Ill go to bed and let you talk about flags on english now.

I miss when I was a regular in this thread, making flags and all.
But the people who update the script just go too slow, so making flags got boring for me real fast.

Your city flag is the oldest known flag in the U.S., be proud.
Also nobody flies it because nobody knows anything about town flags unless you're from Chicago.
Chicago's flaf is EVERYWHERE in Chicago, and it's a good flag so rightfully so.

Ty for regional!

Ok

Now the question is can you interpret it

Are you by any chance Man of Popsicle and if now do you know who is

fug bls stob fiting

: ^ ^ ) ) )

i cant read german but the building were lovely

yee :^(

now = *no
maybe?

I already read it, and I do not understand the fucking concept of an Irish traveler, that's why I asked you to give me the meaning of an Irish traveler and how it's meaning could correlate with me being dead and still posting. Obviously I couldn't interpret it you mong, that's why I'm asking you.

Irish Travellers - (Irish: an lucht siúil) also called pavees or pejoratively referred to as tinkers, pikeys, and gypsies, are a traditionally itinerant ethnic group who maintain a set of traditions.

How are you all holding up lads?

Now how does that correlate with me being dead, yet still posting ?

:^(

idk but youre ded

This is Sup Forums after all, you can post in whatever language you want

I have a translation plugin

I liked the photos

night lads, one day ill be able to post cozylad again :^(

pls no proxy

Mexico collectors, attn

Found a new Mexican state, pretty rare occurrence

Michoacán:

Why are there so many flag threads now?

Beautiful find, thank you!

Np, I also found a Mexico City if you need that still

>Haven't posted here in like half a year
Have any of the flags I'm missing showed up on Sup Forums?

You have good taste in /comfy/, comfyposter

Marshall/Cook Islands

British Indian Ocean Territory/Mayotte in Sup Forums sometimes

I'm trying to get USMOI/SSGSI right now. Customer support is trying to see if IP is available!

Oh fugg

>Hello there how can i help you
H-h-ello, i was wondering if you could connect me to one of your servers p-please
>Yes certainly, just wait a couple of minutes

o shit

Oh shit