I'm 27 years old and have no friends, no significant other and am too socially autistic to make any...

I'm 27 years old and have no friends, no significant other and am too socially autistic to make any. Not claiming to be a saint, but I genuinley care for others and try to be respectful and kind, but it has gotten me no where; either people inherently dislike me or they speak eith me when it is convenient for them. I live with a relative who goes from talking to me to being a passive aggressive bitch for no reason at all. I am considering an hero for the forst time in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QV12Db3bBUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then there is only one thing left to do...

I don't own a gun. Which pills are best for OD death?

No need for pills or guns. Just do this.

OP you're overreacting. I suggest moving out, talking to people you genuinely like (if they don't like you back, fuck em).

if you can afford tools to kill yourself than you already live better than 67% of th world, I recommend buying a bigger dildo for your faggot ass cuz your hole is getting lose

edgelords, don't listen to these niggas OP. What's wrong?

Well what are friends just people who havent backstabed you almost all of the people here are sad nerds who dont have to do anything at the momment i would say that you shouldnt kill your self but try playing video games and then make friends either you ate asshole and for that noome liles you but that might be the sad truth

try drinking. and move out

Fucking morons

Move out or just move OP, make your surroundings comfortable to you and get yourself into a happy mindset. If you're feeling like shit, likely it'll show. You'll meet someone at some point, but not sitting on your arse you won't.

m or f op?

Better image quality here.

Eh, don't an hero. It goes thru most people's minds at one point, but it's ultimately not worth it. It's just a shitty time for you rn, you'll pull thru soon. We're all a little autistic. Don't worry about any significant others really, I've never had and I'm fine. Go outside and play pokemon go or something and meet some people thru that. It'll get you outside, get exercise, make you feel better, and there are plenty of good people to meet thru that

Just move to California

Not op but I'd actually rather an hero than play that fucking game

Gay

What country you live in? Join the army. Die with some dignity

Are you ugly OP??

That's like everyone right now. You're not alone. alcohol helps.

I'm the same but people don't really hate me

I mean they only talk to me when they need something(my pc is broken bruh I din du nuffin)
Stuff like that but I'm trying to change that, cut those people out and be less reliant on others

I don't think you have to become an asshole to be successfull in life even though it is much easier

I wanna do this but can't find anyplace that sells 100% helium, it's all 80/20 mixes. In the USA. Sucks.

you don't respect yourself so other people don't respect you, get up and make major changes in your life or slowly waste away.

do you even lift op? don't consider an hero before you start lifting

Just tired of years of the same shit. Did therapy, did prozac. Nothing works.

>I'm 27 years old and have no friends, no significant other and am too socially autistic to make any
>and am too socially autistic to make any

Learn to read, meeting new people isn't going to work.

But do you have a driver's license, stable job, hobbies etc
Are you a virgin?

you won't die from talking to people, will it be awkward as fuck and cringy sometimes? yes but it will get better, talking to people is a skill.

you have nothing to lose

>it's ultimately not worth it.
Well, when you're dead, it doesn't matter whether a certain action was worth it or not.
Suicide is a permanent solution to all of life's problems. You won't have any problems ever again.

Where are you from?

You also won't have any memes every again. Your point?

My parents aren't helping. They literally just told me that I'm probably not going to church enough.

That's fucking dark man...
Are you okey?

Not a virgin, expired license, sub par job.

Your parents sound like faggots

>okey
Show tits slut

Americunt

It doesn't matter if it's not 100% helium, your body still won't notice. Air is mixed with a bunch of different gases other than oxygen too. As long as it has more than 20% helium and little to no oxygen, it'll work.

>Are you a virgin?
are you a poorman? that is the problem. with money the life is beautiful

To some extent they can be, yes.

atleast you're not a virgin anymore

There is no water there

I can relate user

consider this though

a) its easy to be cynical but actually there are still a lot of decent people out there believe or not
muster up the courage to find them that really is on you

b) dont give a fuck about what other people think and do your thing
sometimes thats easier said than done but at the end of the day its absolutely worth it

besides the trips i really can't make any sense of your post

im 27 and exactly the same as you only Im male. add me on skype if you want the.darker.magician.2

so you are fag with money

step 1) go to the gym
step 2) eat 20%protein 20%fat 60% carbs
no sugar, no starch, no grains, average day looks like lean ground turkey, fruits an vegies
step 3) get jacked, at most 15-30 min of cardio once or twice a week, try not to do too much but do it once in a while, if you go longer then 15 min, switch machines
step 4) join clubs, drama, dance, yoga, toastmasters
step 5) start going to nightclubs, say high to people, ask them about music and tv shows, try to get into some conversations
step 6) when people are passively aggressive don't get angry, just point it out by saying things like, lol that was rude, or that was mean, you're hurting my feelings, and don't let it actually hurt your feelings, try to stay positive
step 7) try to meditate for a few minutes a day, just clear your thoughts, try to not think anything and focus on the external, after a few months you should have an easier time focusing on things, and you can focus on making yourself feel emotionally euphoric by recalling good feelings from the passed to get yourself into good moods
step 8) keep developing, improving and utilizing all of the above, within a few years your life should drastically change as long as you stay the coarse above and don't divert

>i am genuinely try to be respectful and kind
>learn to read

fuck you and do us the favor of an hero

jesus christ you dumb normie

tdil

driving license can actually expire in the US

what the actual fuck?

Such is the cursed normie. If you were a true robot you wouldn't want to have anything to do with normies. But, as matters stand, GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE

I'm not the OP. I'm just saying, what makes you think that OP hasn't tried meeting new people before and failed?

i have not had sex in 7 years and i have no social life, sorry for not wallowing in self pity, just kill yourself faggot

You need to discover MDMA

cooooool, cleeeear waterrrrr

tl;dr , get some confidence. Male or female , people like being around people that know where they stand , that seem to know their shit , even if they dont. Thats what this guy is doing. There's no research in his entire post. He just typed out some shit , some of them accurate , and you're compelled to listen to him cause it looks like he knows what he's talking about.
Its hardwired in the human race. Nothing you can do about it.
Best of luck , friend. Used to be in your place. Got a bit jacked up. Life improved. dont even know how.

>Joining the army
>dignity

I'd just keep working until I could afford a vacation then go to some country with fucked up gun laws, enjoy my vacation, and on the last day blow my brains out.
But that's just me.....

Keep fucking trying if he wants it that hard, either wise OP is a fucking lazy cunt

take some drugs, have a couple of drinks op, do something new, taste some new food, have a city break or something, or just take a walk with some nice music and a reefer :) :)

It could be worse, you could be a virgin like me

tbh I have seen the "getting jacked" part going both ways though

its truly a confidence boost for some people who felt bad about themselves but in most cases the insecurities remain
getting confident is a mindset first and foremost

try heroine, it worked for me

As much as I hate to recommend anything by a completely loathesome douche like Jason Pargin read a column he wrote under the pseudonym David Wong (on Cracked no less) called 6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person
This will help you understand why your passive "iceness" has failed to make others like or respect you
It may (hopefully) help you assess yourself and look for reasons to improve things to the point you become a more attractive human being

Unless OP lives in a shithole in the Middle East or Africa or something, he's not going to die in a war any time soon. Joining the army is huge waste of time.

join ISIS

Listen to me user, long time depression sufferer here, with history of child abuse, ptsd etc. Killing yourself is the coward's way out. Man up. If you care for others become a big brother for
Volunteer, make something out of your life

I used this and it was fast and easy.

chill out bud oneday you'll meet a bitch that will swollow your nut then you'll lul at the thought of an hero

OP's RECOMMENDED TO-DO LIST

1 - Fly to a beatiful island or some shit like that
2 - Find a lagoon i dont fucking know
3 - Make a shelter near that lagoon because it is beatiful
4 - Wait for the day you die
Steal food when you can't afford it, if the cops find you, enjoy your new home with friends and sex, then when you get out repeat Step 2 and so on

kill as many people as possible before!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This.

>history of child abuse
>telling people not to kill themselves

You need to make radical decision but not this radical. Start doing some dangerous sport like BASE jumping, then you'll have fun living on the edge of death, maybe you'll meet some people in the process. Also, go to your towns night life area and talk to people. Who gives a fuck what they think at this point? Talk to girls, try to get laid and make friends

what are you trying to say?

OP or any other socially autistic people live in Michigan and want to hang out? Or we could be email buddies?

side note, go out with a laugh of two by making sweet noises in your best chipmunk voice

Ayy lmao

Actually sounds like a decent plan. I head that in the Philippines guns are dirt cheap.

Hey why not? Might as well give that a read before I make a final decision.

Yeah, what? Donkey dick

I believe you need some change in your life. go to new locations, meet new people. maybe you have the opportunity to move to another state or city and get a new job.

. youtube.com/watch?v=QV12Db3bBUs

he should kill himself because he abused a dumb kid?

Join the army they can help you.

pretty good read m8

Move to different city.
Join bunch of co-ed sports clubs.
Be as least autistic as possible.
Invite people over and host ragers.

Think back, how often do you ask or did you ask.
Asking people to hang out or ask for them to do something for you for example.

Why don't you try some volunteer work. Maybe at an animal shelter, or a thrift store or something. Give your life a bit of meaning.

Fly to Somalia or an ISIS occupied zone and do that, but on the last day, instead of just killing yourself, you should grab all your guns and try to take out as many niggers/sandniggers as you can. Even if you only kill one and get shot immediately afterwards, you'd still make the world a better place.

Nice thought lady

Your name isn't Jason is it?

When I thought I had friends, they would initially invite me to hang out. I would always go and it seemed like everyone would have a good time. At least I didn't sense any awkwardness. But whenever I would invite others, it would always be a raincheck type thing that would never go through. I don't feel like I was too pushy or too distant, I'd brush it off the first couple of times because hey, you cant expect everyone to be in the mood to do something, but then people would hang out without me and then talk about all the fun they had to me, like literally asking me to join thier conversation about an outing they had while knowing they did not invite me.

No.

Op just kys

Well you sound a lot like a pussy ass bitch and Jason is a good name for a pussy ass bitch... so just kill yourself Jason your grandma will be happy when your finally dead.

Your right, since she's also dead and probably needs some company.

You're*.

Fuck yeah buddy that's the spirit.

Hi Op
I normally have just told all you fags to kill yourselves the past 10 years or so
But your one of ten few who seem genuine about doing it, so don't do it as you are a great asset to society, and I mean this because you are someone who is not tottaly obssesed with themselves an think nothing else exists beyond their little imperfect world with minor problems
Tl;dr Don't kill yourself

Stop doing that feels shit, go outside , talk to poeple =have friends, people are fucking retarded and make social commitments on a whim.

just be a little uplifting and positive and smile allot.

laugh at stupid jokes