Is Before Sunrise with Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy any good?

Is Before Sunrise with Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video4078698/rocco_siffredi_anally_defiles_a_russian_ballerina_on_a_leash
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This scene is pure 'roccokino' great use of dutch angles and esoteric zooming.

10/10

Worst series of films. I literally think less of you as a person if you enjoy them, t b h

Yep

BIUTIFUL

ITS

BASED ETHAN

>This scene is pure 'roccokino' great use of dutch angles and esoteric zooming.
>10/10

Someone, please, explain wtf Kino is. I've never seen this term until 2016, and now I see it CONSTANTLY on Sup Forums. Please, enlighten me.

t. embryo

i would also like to know

Just one of the best modern romance films

wow she looks really emaciated there

Who is this semen demon?

What an entirely unexpected response. You're a fucking cliche.

Manuel Ferrara

Thanks.

she looks worse afterwards

They're just movies. You don't have to go into a raging autistic fit when someone has taste better than you.

Kino means movie theatre/cinema in German.

Since all trailers say "im kino" (in theatres) at the end of the trailer, some faggot thought it would sound edgy to use the word as an expression of high quality film.

Its retarded.

It's real fucking good

Although the first film makes me pretty sad

see

Who is she?

Krystal Boyd/Anjelica

Julie Delpy

neat

thanks fäm

>Since all trailers say "im kino" (in theatres) at the end of the trailer, some faggot thought it would sound edgy to use the word as an expression of high quality film.

Nah, it stems from people pretending that it's patrician to separate "cinema" from "film" and "movies".

Eventually the meme progressed that true patrician works were "cinéma" with a faggy French accent, like some pretentious twat would say, and from this ironic use of a foreign variant of the the word "cinema" we eventually ended up at using "kino" to describe the highest form of cinematic arts.

Personally I'm already looking for the next great Кинo

When will Linklater be good again?

>not knowing Anjelica
>not knowing Rocco
>not knowing this scene
what do you people even fap to

Lad, I need a HD torrent of this.

She's the perfect size.

>Rocco

It's Manuel

this is the only scene she has done without her ugly bf

it's great

I think a lot of teenagers see "romantic" in the description and think they'll get cooties from it but if you're willing to just watch it it can be very powerful. It doesn't really have anything fluffy or contrived, it's just two young people sharing an experience. If I had to criticize it, I'd say that Hawke has one or two cringy lines that I'm not sure would elicit such a positive response but on the whole the movie is very, very good

whats the difference between cinema and film?

you watch a film at a cinema

I'm a Pole - I watch films in the kino

xvideos.com/video4078698/rocco_siffredi_anally_defiles_a_russian_ballerina_on_a_leash
is the best I can do at the moment