Taking /r/?

*poke intensifies*

Do you guys reckon EHG is okay?

>You are a great knight user
Does that mean I get a promotion? :)

It's nighttime though.
He always bounces back.

Time for a cold beverage.

He gave his drawlife so that we may live on.

Depends where you are.

He's dead.......he's fucking dead.

Help pls, this demon said he knows where you guys landed and want to bring me somewhere.

POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPopopopopopopopopopopoka

no don't do it

lil niggas fucking angry

I just turned on the Xbox........ ill be here looking at the posts and maybe interacing a bit but sorry, cant do at this time :(

you're welcome
also here the "you drawing" request
you ragequit because u bad at catching pokémon. I KNOW IT.

>request?

EHG's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

also, which one of you faggots is DatAsterisk

yes i have a request. this big guy right here please

ty pech

hello allllllllllll
youre gonna get raped, again
>not going outside with your friends to catch pokemon and take drugs
youre doing it wrong

Hello

game doesn't work on my phone, i played it for a day, got a lot of nosperati ahah..

you delete sys32

hyaugtiyayzu
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

shuddup, u ain't even a real trainer
u stoopid

Perhaps

Ey bb
Lets go up to the mountains and eat some campfire food

Dat tickles heheuheuhueauheua

I don't mind, video games always take priority I always say.
Go have some fun *sobs* go on, get out of here. :)

Don't do what?

Sidhe why are you so good to us

True.
Repeat those words to yourself, then repeat "demon" and then consider where you should put your trust.

define good for me, because i don't think i am

EHG'S DEAD.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here.

oh my god...

What would my new position be?

You're nice and you draw gud

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▌░░░░░░░░▌
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐
░░░▌▐░░░░▐░░░░▐▒▒░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▌
░░▐░▌░░░░▌░░▐░▌▒▒▒░░░▐░░░░░▒░▌▐░▐
░░▐░▌▒░░░▌▄▄▀▀▌▌▒▒░▒░▐▀▌▀▌▄▒░▐▒▌░▌
░░░▌▌░▒░░▐▀▄▌▌▐▐▒▒▒▒▐▐▐▒▐▒▌▌░▐▒▌▄▐
░▄▀▄▐▒▒▒░▌▌▄▀▄▐░▌▌▒▐░▌▄▀▄░▐▒░▐▒▌░▀▄
▀▄▀▒▒▌▒▒▄▀░▌█▐░░▐▐▀░░░▌█▐░▀▄▐▒▌▌░░░▀
░▀▀▄▄▐▒▀▄▀░▀▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▄▀▄▀▒▌░▐
░░░░▀▐▀▄▒▀▄░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░▀▌▐
░░░░░░▌▒▌▐▒▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▐
░░░░░░▐░▐▒▌░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▄░░░░▌▒▐
░░░░░░░▌▐▒▐▄░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▌░░▄▀▒░▐
░░░░░░▐░░▌▐▐▀▄░░▀▄▄▄▀░▄▀▐▒░░▐
░░░░░░▌▌░▌▐░▌▒▀▄▄░░░░▄▌▐░▌▒░▐
░░░░░▐▒▐░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▀▌▐░░▌▒░▌
░░░░░▌▒▒▌▐▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▀▄▌░▐▒▒▌

Draw Yuno Gasai

tell him he is a faggot if he doesent reply, he is an asshole for makin you worry like that

sure! I killed these things, you think we could eat them?
For the saucy meemz

Thanks man, I just don't know what to do, I'm worried.

EHG's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

does anybody else here love doodling and generally drawing in MSPaint?

Yeah, just grab me some sticks while I start the fire and skin and gut the animals.

youtu.be/RCYydVvUw4g

>having friends
>doing drugs
>DRUGS
you stupid disgusting filthy junkie,
how dare you talk to a pure being like me

welp, any request ?
(am slow tho)

>sidhe
>nice
Choose one or the other, user

>nice
im not sure about that
havent memed in a minute tho

Okay here you go..
I'm sooo bad at drawing those kind of things.
sry
not a real trainer ?
i'm the best trainer ever , Im gonna replace my name by "Ash" soon.
I catched like , 15 nosfé today.
best trainer ever.

literally who

ay thread, what up hows everyone?

Go away. This thread was just starting to stink of failure.

Stop this.

>game doesn't work on my phone, i played it for a day, got a lot of nosperati ahah..

You know everyone has been having issues rite?

He's a good meme and he one of my faves

Very very rarely

Yummy yummy, cummies in her tummies.

>Anyway im leaving, cya fams.

Im I the only one who see a dick on that pic?

yes very much
both those thing are what i do best tbh

Hhhhokay, it's arse o'clock, I must tzzzzzz

(seeya at the graveyard shift)

show me some work boy

Ok, but just so you know:

EHG's dead.

Horny and hungry while drinking shitty cold black coffee. The usual. What's up with you?

EHG YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!

Requesting you take someone's body instead of being a ghost.

heres one i did recently for some dudski
id show my paper doodles but they are lightly drawn and my camera is shit and cant pick up light lines

hello fellow faggots. Requesteridos?

do you like being a failure?

my school books had dodles on every page~
will this work?
>not having friends because youre a sperg
>not touching drugs because youre close minded
How dare you insult the sesh...
yeah but when you do their flavour is so strong the taste lingers for ages~
make me, cuck king
yeah, polkadork is pointing at one

>19
>valor
Weak shit

those are some dense patterns

also, there is an app called camscanner, it basically makes text and light shit super visible and super black. try it out

I love doodling and sketching but I fucking hat ms paint. Why would you enjoy that?!

fucking thanks my nigga, will check that app out

Requesting you in a sheep costume.

it takes less time to open than flash or anything else, and the line is appealing

Do you have a male moth friend you could introduce me to?

>team valor
you fucking faggot, team instinct is better

Its... kinda big? can you get some smaller sticks from it?

You faggot, you had me worried I thought you died. :(

Would you mind drawing your avatar saving/leaving a princess from a castle guarded by a creature?

Welp, hope to see you again... I think this time I might be able to leave this hell.

That's a cute doodle.

WHAT, w-what's going on? I request cuddle, plz. Popopopopopopopopopoka-senpai.

shush they arnt supposed to know me

You could say that I suppose.

>Requesting you take someone's body instead of being a ghost.
Not a Ghost tho?

>You faggot, you had me worried I thought you died. :(

Ain't no thang.

im up for request im also doing cleaner lines now

Requesting you be cute.

so are we doing this again or what
anything speciaL?

also bye furfag

am shep, baa.