GUYZZ

GUYZZ
I just stole this dog from downtown it was tied up outside a restaurant
Can i go to jail for this now i am feeling really bad because the dog wont stop crying. Is it easy to sell a dog like this with no paper trail? I dont know what to do i thought it was a good idea but now i need to get rid of it and it looks like no one will want to buy it because it sounds defective as fuck
PLZ HELP ME OUT Sup Forums WHAT DO? SHOULD I TAKE IT BACK WOULD I GO TO JAIL????

Wait until there's a reward for its return then bring it back

Haven't you ever seen Seven Psychopaths

Dog often have gps chips in them so they can be tracked by the owner. Be careful OP.

>keep for a week.
>go back to were you found dog.
>find fliers of dog .
>owners will put out a reward.
>take dog back
>get reward
>???

^what this user said is true. check the collar or scar marks to feel for chips or some other hard shit. also, selling a dog is illegal in some counties in states in the U.S. what's your county OP?

>I just stole this dog
HO SHIT YOU SAID IT LIKE YOU STOLE A 1B DOLLAS

find their address on the dog tag, and take it back to them. Say you found it wandering the streets.
Trust me, they will just be happy to get their family member back, and won't have any thoughts that you were the one that stole it.

How much can i sell him for? How do i figure out his name, hes been shaking and crying for about 30 mins now

Do this user, it's better than getting caught for skunking puppers

pretend you found it wandering around and return it

doing anything else makes you scum

Take it back, hand it over, run like fuck

Okay, listen, we can't help until we have an idea where you are. If you tell us where you are, we might be able to screen for the owner.

I unclipped collar when i took him i want least amount of evidence against meq
No scar marks either im looking right now he wont stay still

Take it back.....now....dont be a piece of shit. You won't get anything $ wise.

Im in my appartment no on saw me bring in i put most of him in my labtop bag and covered top with arm

I mean what city/town. If you can maybe give us even a street.

Pensilvania ave dc

take it back u fucking nigger! dogs r like family to people.

please put the dog back OP, thanks

Is that where you stole it or where you are now

Fake. The guy in this picture is white. Only a nigger would steal someones dog.

I stole and returned dogs for money in high school and I'm white as snow

OP is just a fag about it

realistically you won't make any money from a dog scared shitless OP. people buying dogs illegally aren't interested in that kind of dog. so go and put it back where you found it, turn it in to the police, call the number on the tag or whatever. just don't be a huge nigger faggot and ruin that dog's and perhaps some people(s) lives. thanks!

Stupid gay fag go fuck yourself with the power of thousands of suns

Why the fuck did you even think this was a good idea?

"Oh shit, check that dog, i'd better take it with no fucking plan

I would entertain the idea but this is just retarded

Just bring it back jackass

Why did you steal a dog? That's one of the worst things you can do.

+1

Just call a shelter, say you found a dog running down by your home at night and there was nobody around so you took it in and you're now looking for the owner.

They should give you some options, they shouldn't ask questions, just keep to the random dog in the night story and you'll be fine.

Or actually wait and try to fish for a payout, but just play it safe OP. You fucked up, trying to actually blackmail the people you stole from isn't cool, man.

take it back you sad excuse for a man

How many days can he go without food? I can afford to feed it at all because i was planning on selling

Fake, if that chihuahua was not yours it would not let you anywhere near it without barking and snipping your fingers and ankles.

Just end your miserable life

Cant afford food for him water is not a pronlem though

OP is either trolling or is a gigantic faggot.
Have dogs for 20 years now. If you don't return that dog to its owners I hope you get terminal cancer.

the shelter people are gonna put that dog down mate
i bet they are gonna kill it 1 hour after they take it in

if this thread isnt b8 i hope you honestly get mauled to death by a pack of dogs

OP You are huge evil faggotniggercunt, take a fucking bike, a roller, a rat, whatever, u just took someones friend/family member???!?! Fucking grow some brain, and balls, and take the doggie back to its owner!!!!!!

Let the dog go and forget about it.
What is it gonna do? Tell on you?

OP i say the only way to earn money is to enter a tournament with it

like a fight to the death

you know dog stuff people bet on

people gonna pay you a 20$ bill just to see it getting killed

No they fucking don't.
Chios can only be read if the dog is at the location and it only contains info like the dogs name and owners phone number and address.
There are no GPS tracking chips for dogs, stop trying to trick OP.

OP you're a fucking scumbag. Bring the poor doggo back to its owners you massive faggot

Give the dog back faggot

figure out his name ? dafuq. How the fuck do you logically think there is a way you stupid dog robbing cunt

Underrated comment

Who steals a dog? You're not going to get any money for it and it's the kind of thing that if you get caught you'll probably be in the news and have a shit-ton of embarrassment to deal with for the next several weeks, and I have honestly no idea what the potential legal consequences are for something like that.

Just wait until its dark and let the stupid thing go, if possible somewhere in the general area of where you took it from. Odds are the owner has lost dog posters up by now and hopefully someone will find it and get it back to them. You're not doing yourself any favors by keeping it and trying to apologize or atone is just going to make things worse. Just get rid of it and hope for the best.

a dog that obviously does not listen to you, has a chip that doesn't track to you, has no papers and is of unknown age?
well I would say you can sell it for a sentance the magnitude of which depends on the worth if the dog, which can be astronomic.

it is just simple theft in most of the world but a dogs worth can be easily estimated at 1500 or more

depending on where you live animal obduction is an own crime.

just bring it into the police station and lie that you found it.

Please kill yourself for the sake of the human race

Please kill yourself, let dog ear carcass.

Being white trash is as bad as being a nigger. It's twenty dollars for a bag of 50 lb dog food. How are you so poor?

Fuck you OP I hope that fucker bites your sack off.

Just keep it

find the owner and return the dog then kys you piece of human waste