Why is the US the most racist fucking country in the world? I'm embarrassed to live here

Why is the US the most racist fucking country in the world? I'm embarrassed to live here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AW8dfhOW2Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off nigger lover

Leave white boi

Honestly

Because it's hard to find a black community that is accepting of other races. Many are very intolerant.

Becuse of our american history saying that niggers and jews are bad but like today the past will make today a fucking hell

Move to anywhere in Asia. They love other races there. Not racist at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=AW8dfhOW2Jc

Idk ask the black people. They're the ones that shoot white people, riot when they don't get their way, and never vote for white male candidates. White people elected Obama so don't fucking tell me whites are the racists.

Hong Kong is like half white, you fag.

im so glad im not as fat as the dude in the pic.
also brits were the racists who colonized this country, blame them.

>dumbass american thinks his country is particularly racist
lel no, try living in any african country for an extended period of time and tell me that

>has never left the US

Because we actually have all the races and cultures mixed together here in most states.
Yeah it's easy to be tolerant when you don't actually have to deal with anybody's shit.
Some white kid from Vermont isn't going the same view of lions as some African villager kid who actually has to deal with lions.

Because it hasn't been duped into loving niggers and sand-niggers by the kikes yet...

>also brits were the racists who colonized this country, blame them.
yeah, fuck us racist brits and our opressive reigimes, what good did we ever do for anyone?

>the most racist fucking country in the world?
>What is Japan?

Who is racist in Africa? The Black overlords?

faggot

Only an American apologist whos never traveled abroad could think this.

This. A black guy living in most white neighborhoods would be absolutely fine. I don't think you can say the same for a white person living in most black neighborhoods.

Probably because we're the most culturally diverse, thus we see all the shit other races have to offer

I didn't mean all brits were and are racist, im sayig the brits who came here were racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA

Meanwhile, middle eastern countries just straight up kill you for looking like a foreigner because you're not their race.
And we're the most racist country.

Nice clickbait faggot.

Holy fucking shit! A piece of Asia that was controlled by England for so long has - gasp - a bunch of fucking white people!

Stop the presses, fellas. We have us a real fucking detective here.

Africans absolutely hate the blacks in America.

I've been to Japan...they're incredibly xenophobic.

Look into the history of Zimbabwe. During and after British occupation.

and im saying youre a generalising twat whos talking out of his arse, spouting simplistic narratives that will never allow the real problems with your country to be faced as long as they persist

And what, poisoned the water supply so 200 years later everyone would still be racist?

from what i hear, more or less everyone.

I can confirm.
I used to hang out with an African girl in college.

and you're the fag who took the bait.

yes

>le bait xd

Shut the fuck up you idiot. England may not have officially supported slavery but they sure as fuck built financial empires off of it.

Now tell me...how many gypsie friends do you have? Spend much time in Indian homes?

Fuck off and die. You guys are worse than us, at least we admit to being racist pricks. I suppose when you hide behind a queen you act like one, too.

>i-i was just pretending to be retarded!

That about sums it up, user.

England gave Indians and Pakistanis British passports after the Empire and most of the time white and non-white live side by side just fine. You have cops shooting blacks and blacks shooting cops and your going to lecture us about who's racist?

You've clearly never left America.

Australia is more racist. So is China, all of Africa and the Middle East. Most brown people hate white people if they don't live in a white country, even then......

Yeah. MUrricans don't know what the fuck they're talking about. The Brits civilized the world. MUrricans just ghettoized a bunch of people because they were horrific assholes. And now they can't figure out what's going on.

Tards.

aye, it contributed, being the greatest empire of the time we traded in all things. we also made it illegal before any other country in the world, and dedicated an entire devision of our navy to putting slavers to the sword. without the british empire, the slave trade wouldnt have been reduced solely to a black market industry, where the only sellers are organised criminal gangs.

you got me.

Says the fag who's never been to Hong Kong.

But they aren't actively racist. It's in gest. In the US they actually mean it. Aussie here.

hta is going on to the guy in the icutre is he i know he a fat do but he a die?

As if you have. Derp.

>goes on Sup Forums
>pretends to be from Hong Kong

Well move

Look everybody, maybe one country isn't actually more racist than another.
Maybe people are just shitty no matter where you live.

No, I am Canadian and hold an Aussie passport.

My wife is Aussie. You don't do it in jest all to often. If you where not full of shit you wouldn't have Pauline Hanson you giant cunt.

Don't worry I find it refreshing. It's nice when a country recognizes that mudslimes throwing bricks at firefighters trying to put out the fire they started can fuck right off.

If I have a feminist friend, does that automatically make me a non cis-scum sexism pig?

If I'm white (I am) and I live in an all black neighborhood (I do), and have black friends (I do), does that automatically make me not racist? The answer is no. Racism is a mentality, and not dependant who you spend your time with.

Let me simplify my point for you.

You're a fucking retard.

Multiculturalism is a social experiment gone horribly wrong. Birds of a feather. We are not all supposed to like each other

Citation needed

Ali summed it up perfectly for me
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

Abbos and mudslimes. The only hate you do in gest, is your hate of kiwis.

Are you serious right now? England has one of the oldest and most ingrained cultures of racism anywhere. Just because you gave passports to Pakistanis doesn't mean that people to this very day don't use Paki as a derogatory word akin to nigger.

How many Jamaican friends do you have (assuming you're a white Brit)? Do you like those animals dating your sister?

Come on, man at least be real and honest. Remember that your politicians call colored people Trainee Brits.

Just to be fair that's not a race issue. Different white folks could come from different cultures. Or many people of different races could be from the same culture.

With that said, multiculturalism doesn't work, I agree

He was right.

Meanwhile, the BBC is actively hiring only non white men, and women of any color, for the sake of diversity.

Yes, lets all pretend that Britain didn't have an enthusiastic and highly profitable part in the transaltantic slave trade up until 1807.

Family fortunes were built that would last until today, and juat as opinion was turning against slavery, Britain turns cheek and abolishes it.

Sorry that the little colony that got away now commands the greatest economic and military force mankind has ever known. Your history doesn't change that, so spare me the rhetoric.

You are correct. While I lived there I saw a lot of racist niggers in Seven Sisters.

Doesn't change the fact that some races today, have earned the exclusive right to be exterminated, or returned to slavery.

Mate you have zero idea what your talking about. Of course we have some racists, every country does. I dont know anyone under the age of 50 who still uses the word paki, and even then not seriously. I'm sure there's some council estate scum that use it but it's more of a previous generation thing. I dont know any Jamaicans, but obviously I wouldnt want anyone who acted like an animal dating my sister.
>Remember that your politicians call colored people Trainee Brits.
Citation needed. Sounds more like a overly PC term for immigrants than a racist thing but I havent heard it either way.

Okay so a bullshit knee-jerk reaction by one of the most liberal news organizations in the world somehow washes away the sins of an entire nation?

Wow. Try harder Sherlock.

Pales in comparison to niggers selling niggers to the Dutch.......

2 main reasons:

through slavery and segregation you bred a social underclass of nignogs who are now causing massive problems with violence, crime, unemployment, uneducatability etc and all their problems have been reinforced over generations and wont be fixed any time soon

the generation of kids who grew up in the period during which the entire population of the US went collectively insane with butthurt and paranoia after the world trade centre attacks in 2001 are now young adults and expressing their opinions which were formed in that boiling cauldron of fear and hate

>Are you serious right now? England has one of the oldest and most ingrained cultures of racism anywhere.
according to whom? the people we lifted out of dirt and slavery, and gave oppertunity to out of respect of their humanity?
>Just because you gave passports to Pakistanis doesn't mean that people to this very day don't use Paki as a derogatory word akin to nigger.
nobody says the word paki here as a genuine racial insult, its about as meaningful in that regard as "chink" is
>How many Jamaican friends do you have
there arent many where i am, but i met a guy on his electrical engineering course who was a decent bloke, shared a house with him, an irish black guy, and a girl who i think was chinese, but i cant recall.
>Do you like those animals dating your sister?
do i detect some projection?
>Come on, man at least be real and honest. Remember that your politicians call colored people Trainee Brits.
u fucking wot m8?

what goes around comes around

I FEAR IT IS LATE AND TOO LATE

Oh lucky you. I lived right near a bunch of Jamaicans in London. They hated my fucking guts over my skin colour and three niggettes assaulted my wife for the colour of her skin.

theyre usually just shitty english teachers that can't get pussy at home so they prey on pathetic gooks who will let the ugliest most balding white man touch them.

Go to Africa where it's not a crime to kill white people and white people are not allowed to hold office or own land. Racist? You're an idiot.

That's literally one country in an entire continent.

Do you know how diverse London is? Millions of people with roots all over the world and mostly happily living together.

Stop being triggered.
Honestly the news over plays 90% of this shit.
Most of this isn't even at all evident in the US as it was back then.

That sucks user. I only really 'knew' one. He used to hang out by the corner shop harrassing people. Never knew him to attack anyone but he was an annoying cunt.

>Yes, lets all pretend that Britain didn't have an enthusiastic and highly profitable part in the transaltantic slave trade up until 1807.
i dont give a fuck, every empire since the dawn of man has committed genocide, slavery, and all other manner of horrors, it doesnt negate the good done. ours was arguably the least awful empire thw world has ever seen.

>meaningless drivel
you sure are righteous alright.

Same could be said for New York City of LA, not so much for rural America. Same goes for London, you can't base an entire nation on the tolerance of one major city.

Meh it was okay. I was on working holiday. I did see a lot of racism in the UK and it was more often than not coming from Blacks and Muslims.

All while calling white British racists......

The movement to abolish slavery began in Britain in 1772, The British were horrified by the notion. A famous poem from the time:
We have no slaves at home – Then why abroad?
Slaves cannot breathe in England; if their lungs
Receive our air, that moment they are free.
They touch our country, and their shackles fall.
That's noble, and bespeaks a nation proud.
And jealous of the blessing. Spread it then,
And let it circulate through every vein

nice

At least we don't throw bananas at our black professional athletes.

get right on that for your quality of life

I throw fermented cabbage at them.

How can you compare racism in USA v UK when America is still having race riots ffs.

Then fucking leave. Too many privileged cunts hate on America in the comfort of their own home, sipping their expensive drinks and eating food that some people in the world would die for, typing on their $1000 computer in their leather recliner. Newsflash faggot: You can leave. Go anywhere else in the fucking world, seriously. If you don't want to be here then you're perfectly welcome to fuck off somewhere else, and then once you realize that country is shit, you're going to start hating that one too.
> inb4 took b8

fucking this
!

>people to this very day don't use Paki as a derogatory word akin to nigger.
I dont think anyone has seriously used this as a racist slur in 40 years.

Jesus the man wasn't saying that Murica isn't racist, he just wanted brigfags to admit that they are too.

For a bunch of fags who invented the English language you sure have a hard time comprehending it.

Fucking autist.

Most racist? Hardly.

You probably just don't see the racism of other cultures as racism. Racism is rampant in most countries outside the USA, they just don't have to constantly deal with the people who are the object of that racism. We just think USA is racist because they're all race mixing.

Everybody is racist on some level, it's what has sustained us a species for so long (prejudice, not racism specifically).

On an unrelated note, less than 10% of people are completely heterosexual. Everybody else has some openness to sexual activities with the same sex.

Kek Becuase Asian cultures are 10 times as racist as any European culture.

>Jesus the man wasn't saying that Murica isn't racist, he just wanted brigfags to admit that they are too.
only were not, and stop fucking talking in terms of collectives, its retarded.

>can't read the blatant sarcasm
>that's the joke

Sup Scott Johnson

You seriously think I white man wouldnt get his shit ruined in most African countries?