ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6g0mPo-uJM
youtube.com/watch?v=4-d6qGSMs5s
youtube.com/watch?v=b-OPzQqeOsI
youtube.com/watch?v=TwRLFK2Q0Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=3UTK-9TY2Os
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Learn to shoot straight you fat fedora fuck.

SHUT THE FUCK UP C-LO GREEN!!

>YECGAA
>fly to the train
>kill the 3 in the front (the fourth can't be killed because he dies when he hits an intersection light)
>fly back to the bike
takes 40 seconds

How's about you shut the fuck up you fat jizz pile. Driving is fucking easy, its the fact that you can't shoot properly. Are you a fucking stormtrooper? Or just some nigger-jew who doesn't want to waste ammo. Fuck following the train, fuck you, I'll do it myself

I'm guessing you guys didn't know that you can just land the bike on top of the train after performing a small jump, and shoot the vagos yourself.

Am I the only one that had no problems with that mission?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6g0mPo-uJM

Can't stump the Trump

naw theres a wall lol

fellow dunkey watcher...
full respect user, full respect.

There's no wall in the way, you just have to kill the vagos before you get to east los santos, where a convienently located bridge will pull you pull you off the train as it drives under it, shit's easy.

YOU PICKED HE WRONG HOUSE FOOL

That was really my favorite GTA... too bad about all that nigger plot. They had some good actors and music, and especially the big world to drive around and get lost in.

ayyyyayyyayayay big smoke, its me carl, chill CHILL

CJ? OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY DAWG!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

ha hahuhha! ay, you ok man?

Naahh man, its ma mams homie!

Hey, I don't know why this had to
happen, but I promise you, I'm
going to find out who killed your
Moms! The streets is cold, dog.
Like it says in the book, we are
blessed and cursed.

y'all niggas couldn't possibly how deep this game truly is

What fucking book?!

Same things make us laugh, make us
cry. But right now, we gotta take
care our business. Go see your
brother at the cemetery. C'mon,
let's bounce.

possibly understand

swear am not drunk lol

yall dont know how many times ive played this story over and over since 2004... 50-60 times easily...

Fuck you fatman

"We can shit on you from such a height, you'll think God himself has crapped on you!"

Only 50-60? Lol please, I've played it so many times I can't even keep count. Tell me, have you accomplished 13.37% completion before the game actually begins? Have you got over 2,000 hours playing SA:MP since 2008? Thought so, newfag.

Hot coffee was real... i still have a version 1.0 disc from midnight release 2004... not may v1.0 in existence anymore... mostly v1.01 on PS2 discs around nowadays...

Pleb

I'm skeela, bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=4-d6qGSMs5s

mate... i only play gta for the story and nostalgia ... i dont do that shit fam, well done on doing it, i mean cred where creds due? but i dont do that shit fam. i played the one server for 600 hours with a friend... til it closed and i stopped and my mate never got back into it... also, not a newfag dude.

>too bad about all that nigger plot.
>They had some good actors
predominantly famous BLACK actors portraying their usual roles in black movies

>music
its supposed to takes place in the nineties in LA. you played and enjoyed being black you jackass.

Yeah you're a newfag. 600 hours is nothing. I no-lifed the fuck out this game and I still see older fags than myself all the time.

bro can you read? user clearly stated he WASN'T a new fag. glad i can clear that up.

He a newfag, just like you.

No.

whatever you think man...

Newfag

cool man. enjoy your... "victory"?

What did I win? All I'm doing is calling you a newfag because you're a newfag. Probably joined Sup Forums after 2011, amirite?

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

was that the time frame? i actually didnt know. also, about 2008-ish?

this is funny to me man...

fugggg DDDDD: guess I'm the newfag, I joined 2010 :'(

me 3 nigger

when keks are TOO kek

A NUMBER 9 LARGE

lel

Yes.
Faggot.

I never did either.

i'll have a number 3 , fat boy.

Nice tip dubs!!!!

lol

I'll have 2 number 9s, a numbah 9 large. A number 6 with extra dip, 2 numbah 45s, one with cheese, and a laaaarge soda.

Nice dubs!!

NICE DUBS

9*

Awh, the dubs streak ended :(

Seen this meme almost as much as I've seen your mom's pussy

>tfw CJ is a manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=b-OPzQqeOsI

Do you want some Weed? Shrooms? DMT?

my fav character

>los
so that means that meme is fresh kek

ur mom's puss ain't fresh, son

neither is your reading comprehension

I'm drunk so smd faggot

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the English seals and I am no.1 spelling bee champ of the century!

>there will never be a gta as good as san andreas
Why try rockstar

my bad dude i wasn't trying to kill your vibe

party hard

Even if there's a GTA 10% as good (GTA 5) it's worth playing, maybe even worth buying.

Partying with ur mom rn faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=TwRLFK2Q0Bw

MANDATORY

This is better
youtube.com/watch?v=3UTK-9TY2Os

1) 9, 9
2) 9 large
3) 6, extra dip
4) 7
5) 45
6) 45, with cheese
7) large soda

I ate more of ur mom's pussy more than big smoke ate from cluckin' bell

How many of you faggots to this day STILL don't realize YOU were at fault for failing the mission because you rode too close to the damn train, making it difficult for Smoke to see and aim at the clowns on top of it?

Not me. I think I failed that mission once, and I played it 100s of times.

I HATED THAT FUCKING MISSION

Fuck y'all niggas, this shit was a fucking pain

Explain further, I only saw niggers go
ing chimp out

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!

cant stump the trump

Oh god fuck that toy plane. It would have been 100x easier to just go shoot those fuckers.

ya the train mission was ez as fuck the plane thing was cancer

Not sure which was worse. This one, the driving school, or the pilot school. The drop off with the plane for the cia guy was pretty cancer too.

Am I the only who thinks that the country area was cozy asf
I used to just ride around the country area for hours just listening to k rose

Sorry for bad pic

this

You just needed to understand the mechanics of how the AI aimed. Passed it every time.

yeah its comfy
spooky af at night tho

I hated this mission. Made it so much more satisfying when I got to slaughter the military base a little later though.

EY CESAR

THE YAY LEAVING SAN FIERRO, RIGHT?

RIGHT, BUT THEYRE USING BIKES CJ

THEY GO CROSS-COUNTRY

OK, I'm gonna see what I can dig up.