It says here you've been posting on Sup Forums everyday for almost a year but you don't have a ҫunny folder yet...

>It says here you've been posting on Sup Forums everyday for almost a year but you don't have a ҫunny folder yet. Care to eхplain?

yeah, im not a pædophile

wisslpb?

REAL AUSTRALIAN HOURS

what's her appeal? She is pretty ugly

>for almost a year
newfag pls...

I just report theses posts, literally takes me 2 seconds and then they are hidden.

*unzips cunny folder

my nigga

Please ignore the self-loathing pedophile. He knows these underage children would be terrified of him. See every cunny post as a victory, like I do. He's so lonely, depressed, and ugly that he has to force his mental illness down our throats in order to cope, as he's too cowardly to kill himself.

>this is what redditors actually believe

kek

It's incredibly sad, I hope someone can help him

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

>too cowardly to kill himself.

not really a victory in my book then.

I almost feel sorry for him. He's so dense that all he can do is respond with 'reddit', so even when he's online he feels lesser-than. But he has to keep coming here and feigning pride, because every time he turns off his computer he goes back to living a waking nightmare.

I enjoy the fact that he's suffering. His days are driven by a crippling depression.

>if you like hot girls YOU'RE the weird one
Oh reddit, you take this fag propaganda way too serious

Most cunnies are pretty ugly. I do have a folder of cute little girls, though.

Imagine the schedule of this guy. He must be living at home, 30+, supported by his mummy, every day he wakes up goes straight to the computer to spam Sup Forums all day. What a life.

I don't understand how that even qualifies as a response, does referring to another as a website name supposed to provoke some sort of emotional response?
What goes on in someone like this's head?

but cunnys literally are the prettiest girls in the universe, user

I like Kristina, Brynn and Suri. I guess most cunnies that are posted are just too old for my tastes. And also people tend to call them "daughterus". I don't want a daughter. I want to marry a little girl! And have sex with her...

What I find funny is that when he reads comments such as these, you know it hurts him. He gets so angry that he puts his shitposting cap on and goes full throttle. So there'll be hundreds of cunny threads today, which means he's butthurt as fuck, and we've gotten to him. It's hilarious.

no pedos, plz

only love

pedolove :3

spiritual love only, no lewdness

these little maidens are meant to remain pure for as long as possible

Sex isn't necessarily unpure... Come on now.