Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

xplicitvape.com/detail.php?product=348693&category_id=6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are some people immune to cig addiction ? ive smoked before and never became addicted

75? Holy shit man.... you gonna die

You need to smoke everyday for months to get addicted and you also have to inhale the smoke

So are you my man

ohhh so youre actually supposed to light the cig too?

Why the fuck is there a thread where someone posts the same stupid fucking photo claiming they smoke exactly 75 fucking cigarettes a day fuck you op get a new idea or atleast change the number/picture

kek

that funny because i actually smoke 76 cigarettes a day

Most people dont inhale the first few times they smoke. When you take a drag on a cigarette it goes into your mouth/throat, not your lungs.

My pépère smoked since his early teens, quit last year. He's in his sixties.

fuck ive been swallowing the smoke

well I smoke 77.

I don't get people becoming addicted to cigaretes. I smoke at the weekend on occasion and have never felt the urge to partake in any nicotinic activity during my gay weekly schedule

fuuuuuuuuuck

77 cigs and 777 trips

you have to smoke every day to develop the habit.

HOLY FUCK

im addicted to second hand smoke. i always have to bother my brother to smoke so i can get a fix, its becoming a bad habit for me, to the point where hes smoking 75 cigs a day

I'd like to quit but it's difficult to get to sleep, kind of like a filled with nervous energy feeling, if I don't smoke in the evening. I can go throughout the day fine without wanting to smoke.

I see. I consecutively smoked for 5 days once, I still didn't feel the urge to smoke the following week.

Maybe I'm just invunerable to mortal "addictions"

Where did you get this one from, smartass?

Well it takes more like a month of daily smoking.

shit atleast its not like meth, you dont even have to do it once and youre addicted

They say you have to do something for 40 days for it to become a habit. I say give it a try.

Get one of these with 18 or 24mg juice, tastes much better, not as bad for you and cheaper in the long run. I tried everything, all vape jokes aside, it's the only thing that's worked.

I guess we're all addicted to meth then. That sucks.

On the other hand, I've been 19 years sober if that's the case. Yay for me.

Yup. Quit 2 months ago - cold turkey. Cause why? Because my lunge punctured spontaneously. Hurt like hell. It has a 35-50% risk of happening, quote: Anytime within the time spand of, quote: Rest of my life. If i keep smoking cigs/weed risk is 50-65%.

thats a weird looking penis

Thankyou for the advice, I'll give it a try

the ladies love it, it's any flavour they like!

Pft, fuck no OP

Ive just accepted it

underrated get

What does Sup Forums drive?

Pic related, it's mine.

all jokes aside tho, do you think theres any way to make a pussy flavored juice ?

I don't get addicted to tobacco. I smoked a half pack a day for 5 years on and off and can quit on demand without any problem at all. Quit about 3 months ago and haven't thought about it since. It fluctuates with when im dating or banging a smoker mostly. I still smoke weed, just not ciggydoodles.

>tfw post this thread 75 times a day

Anyone managed to quit posting this thread?

xplicitvape.com/detail.php?product=348693&category_id=6

I go through about a pack a month but I do smoke all day, its just used as mix for other herb. So I still feel fucked

Because this is Sup Forums, The land where shitposts roam free and the mods are always sleeping.

ask an you shall receive

kek

You must be either fucking 12 or a deluded sociopath dude. Literally cant tell you how many plebs Ive heard the same story from

I do hope you test this theory

Fucking cancer at the 32nd hand with you

7777cigget

I used the tablets until they made me mentally ill. They have me back my sense of taste and smell and after a while of getting sick of the taste and smell of cigarettes I went on the patches and cut down and stopped on them. There is 1 cigarette you cannot live without and once you learn to live without that 1 cigarette then you can stop. Staying stopped is hard as well and takes practice but if you keep trying you will eventually stop. J never thought I would quit and I have been smoke free over a year. Try different things to see what you prefer and when you fail you have just learned how not to do it. And don't let failing put you off. Good luck OP'

Cold Turkey, user

Not going into it, but you know what you have to do, tis the only way

Hi there, brother of OP. What does dick taste like?

Yeah but not next year

After smoking for ten years I was able to quit. I vape now and I feel better, food tastes better and my gf isn't pissed about the smell like with Tabaco.

That's not how smoking works you imbecile.

>imbecile
kek

fagmobile?

'cause it's a fourth gen?

why is this thread here again why why why

I did. Smoked at least a pack each day for 7 years. There is no secret to it. Just quitting instantly is the only way to actually succeed. Everything else is an excuse to delay it.

It is only really tough the first 2 weeks. If you managed not smoking for one month you most likely are over it.

Thinking about it, when I quit I also started cycling each day. So exercise might help you.

I can assure you though that the urge to smoke goes away completely. That is something I could not imagine after smoking so many years (started when I was 15, quit when I was 22).

>Tfw you see this too often