Europa League Qualifying Thread

Pic related is today's matches.
Consult int.soccerway.com for more information.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pS3P9kk-vFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get in here faggits

Who did Europa beat to get here?

Pyunik of Armenia

Go go Lokomo

Go neftci

I don't see other Azeris here too often

Yeah

I bet Neftci will lose. At least we're not like PUNYk

Might be interesting to see how Grasshoppers do without Tarashaj and Dabbur.

>A fucking Grasshopper

>Midtjylland
Manure fans on suicide watch

We have two other teams nigga. I dont root for Nefchi I root for GREAT AZERBAIJAN. SAFAVID SHIRVANSHAH AK KOYUNLU
REMOVE CONYAC
DEFEND QUTAB

Qarabag and Qebele have a chance

And Kapaz

They played surprisingly well in the Premyer Liqa, but I don't think they'll be good in Europe. They don't have much experience there

We are on half time

>Arshavin and Benayoun scoring
based

Ja, so far so good

Which channel is showing the Kepez game?

21:00 in azerbaijan time

Blame the English, they came up with the name.

CBC or CBC International

Just takin the piss m8

Are you from Caucasus my friend

I'm Azeri, I mentioned earlier

Haralısan? Mən Qubalıyam nigga

Parents are from İmişli, I was born in Bakı

How you end up in Canada

Immigration obviously. Around 2003 I think

IElTS or SAT

True, I suppose there are other ways to end up here, so it's not obvious

>both finns win today

Feels good man.

So whats your name?
Which part Canada you from?

Toronto. Not sharing my name.

>implying

So, are you living with parents? I am sorry if i asking too much questions you know i have leave this shithole country

Jesus Christ just exchange numbers and meet 'n' fuck already.

Kill yourself Ustase nigger

Yeah, until my subsidized housing application is accepted

>using Ustase as an insult

Never ever Baku.

Let's play chess bro, we could use your flag

The remove kebab song used it as an insult

25 squares isn't enough to play a proper game of chess, you should now that.

I think having a camp where you manually slaughter Gypsies is kinda badass.

>Acquire many Croat flags
>Cut out centres
>Stitch together
>???
>Profit

Hmmm, that could work.

hibs are gonna rape the danes

Sorry i have to go

hoping for three swedish wins tonight, gotta get those ranking points. especially ifk göteborg, of course

Sağol brat

Scores so far

WOO GET REKT SPARTAK TRNAVA 1-1 VICTORY

Qarabag?
>REMOVE CONYAC
Not gonna lie I kek'd

No country recognizes Qarabag as part of Armenia or as an independent state. Not even Armenia. Furthermore, 5 Security Council and 1 General Assembly resolution ask for the withdrawal of Armenian forces. The Madrid Principles ask for the same (especially withdrawal from the Azeri regions surrounding Nagorno-Qarabag, which Armenia occupies as well). This is a summary of the current legal situation.

Someone got triggered
It was just a joke
y u haf to be mad lmao

draw tomorrow right? can't wait to see Sassuolo in action
FORZA SASOL

>Slavia
jesus christ losing to fucking Estonia?
that's embarassing

>y u haf to be mad lmao
Not really, just took the opportunity to do some explaining.

>watching two streams
>first has game audio but no commentary
>other only has commentary

Works out nicely

merely a question, why is that region part of Azerbaijan to begin with? i thought it was a predominantly Armenian region

It wasn't. It was in fact predominantly Azeri. It was part of the Azerbaijan SSR, and when Azerbaijan gained independence, Qarabag was included as part of its territory. There are no documents saying that Qarabag would be Armenian, or independent. Also see this for in depth info: youtube.com/watch?v=pS3P9kk-vFk

Let's gO! Good luck to all the Polska teams playing.

AIK-Europa is pure cancer

Why's that?

that never happened though

It was always predominently Armenian and the only reason it was part of Azerbaijan during Soviet times is because Stalin assigned it to them as part of divide and conquer strategies. It was also never part of an independent Azerbaijan, the people in Karabakh had a referndum to unite with Armenia befire the USSR collapsed and then Azeris sent their army to suppress it. Armenians fought back and won the war, now Azerbaijan is complaining that their land is "occupied" when they were the ones who attacked it in the first place and it's neither their land.
The video he linked to was made by an Azeri he says he's trying not to be biased but he is.

Europa can't play and AIK doesn't want to. Also like 5k supporters here, sad!

>1-1
>Fins scoring both goals

Thank you Santa Clauses

you are welcome

>mfw the jews tie it from behind

:3

not that i don't trust you or that video but you both seem pretty biased, it completely leaves out the origin of Nagorno Karabakh as an indipendent nation who fought against Azerbaijan and Turkey under Andranik in WWI, for example
anyway Caucasus is only second to the balkans as far as national clusterfucks go, i honestly don't understand anything about it

>Stalin assigned it to them as part of divide and conquer strategies
See the video. The actual document states that Stalin decreed that Qarabag will REMAIN Azeri. He didn't transfer it.
> It was also never part of an independent Azerbaijan, the people in Karabakh had a referndum to unite with Armenia befire the USSR collapsed and then Azeris sent their army to suppress it
That's an illegal referendum. The documents for independence from the Soviet Union say that Qarabag is Azeri.
>Armenians fought back and won the war
What do you mean fought back? It's not like Azerbaijan invaded Armenia. It was Armenia that invaded Azerbaijan.
>Azerbaijan is complaining that their land is "occupied" when they were the ones who attacked it in the first place and it's neither their land.
International law says that the land is Azeri and that the Armenians must leave.
>The video he linked to was made by an Azeri he says he's trying not to be biased but he is.
You're attacking the source rather than the information. He cited actual third party documents.

It doesn't even matter, because history isn't necessarily grounds for current borders. That would be irredentism. International law and recognition is what creates legitimacy.

that might be true, but i strongly believe in the self-determination of people
if people from that region really voted to be a part of Armenia under free conditions they should be granted that wish
same thing for Crimea, or even South Tyrol to talk about something i know more about
international laws should never suppress freedom

yet again i don't know how things really are so i'd feel dumb to give any kind of judgement, i'm just voicing my general opinions

i recognise about 5 clubs off of that list

I don't think there even was such a referendum, before the war. Obviously when the Armenians invaded, they massacred or displaced the Azeris. So if they vote now it would seem fair, but it isn't. If they want legal self-determination, why don't they become an autonomous republic? Azerbaijan wants that too

KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO KEBANO

Filthy casual

Fark it literally doesnt end any more.

Andranik was an Armenian nationalist m8 he only fought for an independent Karabakh because he was cut off from the government in Yerevan.
Anyways this is Sup Forums never planned to start a political discussion here.

Kairat
Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Dinamo Minsk
St. Patrick's Athletic
Slavia Praha
Midtjylland
Vaduz
Maccabi Haifa
Cork City
AIK
SonderjyskE
HJK
Odd
Maribor
Genk
Hadjuk Split
Partizan
Bratislava
Qabala
Videoton
Hearts of Midlothian
Hibernian
Brondby
Aberdeen
Göteborg
Austria Wien
Grasshopper

Also, do the English-speaking players also understand Spanish from Europa FC?

>Maccabi
>DInamo Minsk
>Slavia
>Midtjylland
>Debrecen
>AIK
>HJK
>Odd
>Maribor
>Genk
>Partizan
>Hearts
>Hibbs
>Aberdeen
>Austria
>Grasshoppers

if you don't know at least these clubs you're a casual

yeah it would be a solution, but i doubt Azerbaijan would just be content with that
they'd surely try to implement "Azerification" of the region, it's logical
anyway in a war like this noone is ever truly right, i'm content with the info and opinions you gave me, thank you let's stop this "debate" since this is neither the time nor the place

OK.

>Genk is on the list

Feels good man.

Europa is literally playing like a bunch of lads from the pub getting together.

>Hajduk already down 2:0

Fucking coastline teams can't play

Which Maccabi though?

well, you've been in the CL a number of times, i remember you against Roma in 2002-03

HEARTS
E
A
R
T
S

Tel Aviv, Haifa is a tad more obscure
i actually have Tel Aviv's shirt at home lel

Vaduz :(

>aik - europa still 0-0

top kek

I was there against Roma :)

Group was AS Roma, Real Madrid, AEK athens and Genk. That was after our second titel, Good times.

aik fans are chimping out on twitter, i'd think it was funny if i didn't want the precious ranking points for sweden

In the entire time I've watched there's been more injury fakes than shots on goal.

>thinking you can beat the math model

OK, thanks. I think they were in the Champs League last year (which was rare iirc)
>i actually have Tel Aviv's shirt at home lel
lol, hipster

link?

>tfw celtic lost to team from gibraltar
>tfw aik might lose to a team from gibraltar
>tfw gibraltar is beginning its slow, incremental ascent up the uefa ladder